Xenogears Help and poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
god this game kicked total A$$ i tell you though i have looked for this game ever since i last played it back in 98 i have been looking for this game for two reasons one i did not beat it and my playstation and all my things were stolen two i never beat and i wantedt o beat it now i finally found it last saturday. and am in the Deus area but i just keep going around in cirlcles i need help PLEASE. i also need tips on equiping a good gear up until now i have had no problems but i have been having problems lately. can any one help me. OH yeah how do you rate it.

Fearnix
Three words

it kicked A$$

Linkalicious
this game was REALLY REALLY fun and cool to play, but the disk i used was scratched so near the end of the game, i couldn't load this section.

never finished playing it.

ssj4goku
Damn i just beat the game since i last posted on hear i even grew a beard from playing it constantly any ways i have beat it and now i have shaved my self i have to say the ending was great to see elly totaly nude was well worth the 75+ hours of game play

The Ones
never played it!

ssj4goku
you should play it i mean it kicks the crap out of ffvii

The Ones
what platform is it on?

ssj4goku
ps1

The Ones
lol. not into ps1 games ne more

ssj4goku
hey trust me man it is worth it and its game play is the best i've seen so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.