Vader screen time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kimsigurd
Is there anybody who knows aprox how much screen time Darth Vader will have in Episode 3?? I mean Vader in the black suit of course wink I have heard rumours that he will only get 5-10 minutes.. sad Hope we will get to see him do some damage when he is in the costume. But I doubt that will happen because he migtht be so weak after the fight with Obi Wan.. Well if anyone have anyfacts about screen time so please reply wink

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t310702.html

already a thread on this

J-Unit
Shutdown this thread its useless by now

jedijunky1138
A quote from Madam JP herself, "SEARCH BUTTON, SEARCH-FREAKING-BUTTON!"

All credit for this wonderfull line goes to JP. She deserves it. wink Happy Dance

Nick1989
Vader`s screen time is 2minutes. It has been anounched on many websites.

PVS
and you are wrong. JEJ was quoted as saying five minutes. check the thread that YOU MADE.

vanyoda
Hey PVS , I think I will post a new thread maybe with
a poll asking everyone if it will be 1 minute , 2 minutes,
3 and a half minutes , or maybe 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
What do you think? laughing

Jedi Priestess
you do and I will hunt you down myself and kill you Van! laughing

PVS
no van, maybe you should post seperate threads, for each proposed length of screen time!!! eek!

vader519
We have heard many conficlting reports. First it was 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, and now it is 2 minutes. At this point in time, nobody really knows, we will have to wait and see.

PVS
no veder519, 2 minutes was never reported.
so fear not, and dont be fooled by these fanboys.
vader will have far more than 2 minutes.

DARTH DADDY
Hi, it's me again. Any idea? How you doing JP?

Jedi Priestess
blink fine.....do I know you?

DARTH DADDY
No, just a new kid on the block, trying to get some info. I figured someone in here maybe able to help me. Any insight would help. Any hot chicks in here?

Sith Master X
Well you'll probably won't to head to the off topic forum to find that out. wink

DARTH DADDY
Thanks X-man

Jedi Priestess
yes the OTF is the place to be I think for what you are looking for.

Sith Master X
Well JEJ said 5 minutes as mentioned before. Then after he said that, GL stated that Vader may have even more screen time then that so who knows?

SMOKE187
remember the trailer palps says lord vader maybe vader has screen time?

tell me your thoughts please/

jedijunky1138
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311329&highlight=vader+screen+timecome on smoke you know better than to post duplicate threads.

SMOKE187
sorry my mistake

jedijunky1138
It's OK. Just ask a MOD for a merge. The Search feature works great in this situation.

darktim1
nope just 5 or 10 minutes at the end thats what they been saying.

SomeGuy57
how do you get to be a mod?

tlbauerle
Kissing ass.wink3

SomeGuy57
what do you do to kiss ass?

Evil Dead
by sticking around for more than 3-4 months and contributing to the forum.

Sith Master X
5 Minutes of Vader will be good enough for me. The plot for ROTS does not require Vader to be in it for 25-30 minutes. It's all about Anakin's "fall" and at the end, he goes behind the mask.

Darth Subjekt
Nick, you tool.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.