Back in Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
In that clip of Anakin turing to the dark side called Back in Black, why is Anakin looking like hes crazy? He looks evil and intimadating in that clip.
In the clip why does he look like that?

PVS
spam?

Nick1989
No its not mad

Darth_Duffy
evil and intimidating, hmmmmm who that does remind me of? got it! DARTH VADER!

Nick1989
big grin I know that, but he looked far intimadating than original Vader. Why was he looking like that?

Jedi Priestess
blink going to be one of them weeks folks......

vanyoda
Ah , well Anakin has just slaughtered a room full
of trade federation members and I think also
just force choked Padme. I think that Anakin
might look a little crazed after that.

Nick1989
Ok, but why would he look so evil just killing people? He just looked so sick and pissed off. In the clip his head was bobing around, And he was just looking really untidy

Nick1989
Also what is he feeling at that moment, do you wonder? Sadness, Anger, or the pleasure of killing?

vanyoda
blink blink blink all of the above ,plus
hot and sweaty from fighting Obi Wan.

Jedi Priestess
hysterical Van I warned ya

PVS
WOW!!!!!! maybe you should make another thread for this question too!!! eek!

vanyoda
Hey Jedi Preistess , it's kind of addictive carrying this
thread on to the last endless post. laughing

ctsketch
maybe he looks evil because he is evil?

Nick, I think you should have your new topic license revoked....

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^^ ^
hysterical

and Van call me JP

motiman
can somebody pm me the back in black, i lost mine

vanyoda
Can someone PM me my brain , I've lost it this
morning reading these new threads.

Jedi Priestess
motiman its rather huge for a pm........I think there is a link at MF let me go look..

PVS
CANT READ...LOSING BRAINCELLS...

laughing out loud laughing out loud

JKozzy
Nick, how old are you??

Bagels
You know, if you could actually see behind the mask in the OT, yeah, he'd probably look that intense.

DARTH DADDY
oh, oh, pick me... pick me...I know...I know. Oh wait I forgot. Oh yea, maybe just wait and pay the $8 when it comes out and see why he looks all pissed.

Jedi Priestess
whats wrong no one in the OTF will talk to you?

jedijunky1138
looks like some one is on JP's SH!T LIST. Can't say that I blame her. New to the forum and already making enemies? Wow you work fast DD!

Jedi Priestess
<----------I dont have that kind of list JJ

I have the so dumb I gotta be inbred list eek!

DARTH DADDY
I am to please. Just trying to get answers. Hey JP, I think Anakin2Vader was right. It's you after the operation. Nice job Doc.

Sith Master X
Oh my god, if it doesn't get any worse then this...

Jedi Priestess
oooooooooo weeeeeeeeee reported twice now in one day!! BONUS for you! eek!

jedijunky1138
OUCH!!!!! Thats even worse! laughing
BTW its three times today JP. I reported him earlier myself.

Wow, working well for ya there DD New to the forum and gonna get baned soon too.

Jedi Priestess
First of all A2V and I are pals.....second you imbecile he was talking about the babe you were looking for.

PVS
this guy needs a swift banning mad

Anakin2Vader
This is correct.... this kid is getting annoying

PVS
i sense the presence of justice big grin

jedijunky1138
Do you think this kid could be none other than mrkphlps?

DARTH DADDY
no really JP. I don't know about you but I came on here to talk about my favorite sage. Can you just get over your new appreance and get back to the topic at hand. I'm sure you can sue the Doctor if you are unhappy. I here Kerry's running mate is a trial lawyer. He will be looking for new cases after November, give him a call. By the way, what forum rule did I break. I just asked a question. You were the one that started with the wise cracks. I quote"oh for the love of god...........this is not a damn dating service". Grow up or be banned you nerf!

PVS
lil bitchiness, if you're still around, could you shut down this BS thread? big grin

and a certain troll needs a spanking (see above post)

Jedi Priestess
and then hand out a relocation code eek!

lil bitchiness
DARTH DADDY, stop with the personal insults and attacks! This kind of behaiviour is not acceptable here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.