Does anyone collect weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MidgetInABikini
Does anyone around this place collect weapons.. because i'm a collecter myself. this is what i have. I have two hunting kives, A pantera, 6 mini replica swords, 3 swiss army knives, one that i forgot the name of, a dragon dagger.

eggmayo
8 swiss army knives, 1 combat knife, bunch of things ive made from darts, crossbow, baseball bat, golf clubs, sledgehammer :P id be safer if i had guns but im not allowed sad

MidgetInABikini
i have 3 bb guns

eggmayo
i used to have a krier bb rifle, but it was confiscated by the police, i had 'tinkered' with it, and it was 8 times the legal power limit. it had a big co2 tank sticking out the side

Fearnix
there is already a thread on this?

MidgetInABikini
that's awesome....wel not that it got cnfiscated

eggmayo
it could shoot through car doors and double glazed windows.

Fearnix
laughing out loud

MidgetInABikini
that's sweet

TrAnCeDuO
as a matter of fact there was hold on ill bump it. smile

Mane
BB guns, pellet guns, blowguns, handguns, pocket knives, wrenches, etc..

Discos
my friend collects samuri swords.....well he has 1 and gave up collecting. ha

carnival_junkie
I collect weapons.
I have guns, swords, knives, the works.

my favorite is my Glock 19, though.

Darth Revan
My dad collects antique guns. We also have a lot of bows, most of which were made by my grandpa.

WindDancer
I collect Tomahawks from different tribes. I have about 5 right now and they are not from a big collection. Most of mine are replicas not originals.

Revan X
Yes 2 Samurai 3000 (Katanas) 3 double burrel shot guns, 1 .357 magnum, the whole Kit Rea Fantasy swords, mini replicas of lord of the rings, 1 Rambo knife, 3 tantos and 5 throwing knives and stars.

Sorry to have so much.

TrAnCeDuO
you might want to use the other thread for this...

MidgetInABikini
alright man.....sorry i didn't know there was a thread on this already

TrAnCeDuO
no problemsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.