Martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I don't know if you guys are still interested in this flick, but a new region 1 release will be released November 9, 2004.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0004Z33E6/mondoerotico/103-6702419-8162236

Evil Dead
nice new packaging. I have a feeling people will be very surprised if they havn't seen the flick before.........the crisp packaging in contrast to the less than great picture quality of the transfer (unless by some miracle it has been remastered).

any extras?

Lord_Andres
Wow thx dario, I will be getting this (About time I know)

Dario Argento
I think the extras will be:

Photo Gallery
Commentary
Original TV Spots
Original Trailer

Zilverz
I just watched this movie for the first time. After viewing half of the film I had to go to work... it was really entertaining and i coulldnt wait to get off to finish it. The spin romero puts on what a realistic vampire would be like is solid. I liked all the characters and surprisingly all the women looked pretty hot too, not bad for 1977.

Anyone that enjoys Romero or Vampire movies, this is a must see.

Cinemaddiction
It was a cool concept, but I thought the movie was boring, personally. The only lasting impact I have from it is "Nos-fah-ra-tuuuuuuu". I find myself saying all the time.

Zilverz
haha you shouting it out at goth sightings ? (:

slayer
Hre it is Ed smile

George A. Romero documentary. Poster and stills gallery. Radio ads. Theatrical trailers. TV spot. Arrow catalogue. Region 0.

Hope i was of some help!!

Cinemaddiction
Not that they've seen any other "gothic" films other than "The Crow" and maybe..I dunno.."Dark City"???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.