Fireworks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
its been a year since my antics last year with fireworks, am a little older....I'm a little wiser, am starting to grow hair in really weird places (ok lets not go there).

anyways I still find putting a firework into a council dog shit bin funny, the explosions and seeing the lid fly into the air makes me cry with laughter. it does sound immature but hey its me.......am an idiot.

Discos - missing a fingersoon

Fearnix
I cant be trusted with Fireworks sad

Discos
Last year I got some fireworks with my fake id. It wasnt for me I got them for friends. I hate fireworks, I cant bare to touch one and have only lit like 2 in my entire life. They shit scare me

EmSixTeEn
i get free fireworks, and i cant be trusted either, but hey, i do it anyway!

ForgivingBeauty
Umm..okay..sorry to hear about that!

" Badase to la comessjf la modseales hoaidnes forsakeae ual osf"

Thorondor
I'm not a fan of fireworks, they screw up to often. And they get into the hands of sick shites who think it's funny to tie them to animals.

Tired Hiker
I saw fireworks last weekend after my best friend's wedding, thanks to the bride's cousin. naughty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.