Hawkeye Vs the Punnisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
so who wins, why, how, the usual

i made a pic, just cuz every one else is too

crazyspinz
i say punnisher but a realy close fight.

MERCILOUS
Punisher is crafty and devious. That's what wins him this fight.

Arsenal
I kinda wish Hawkeye would win but I have to go with the Punisher.

who?-kid
Same here.

lightaxe
Punisher would win because he shoots people, Hawkeye generally doesnt use his bow to kill people. But Punisher wouldnt have any problem killing him.

Capt.JK
Yeah, I like Hawkeye a lot more as a character, but I think the Punisher would win this one. And now that Bendis has killed off Hawkeye (Avengers #502), we may never get to find out.

pr1983
hawkeye's a better shot, but punishers got shitloads more ammo, could go either way, id like hawkeye to win, but i cant see him beatin castle

fruits
punisher.

MERCILOUS
I think this will sum it up.

"Never face a man that you can shoot in the back." -Frank Castle

Arsenal
Yeah, Frank doesn't look for long, drawn out fights. He looks for the easiest way to victory.

MERCILOUS
Just the smart way of doing things if you ask me. Garth Ennis really kicks some supreme ass, his Punisher is genius.

Metalmanx
Bump. Current versions.

StiltmanFTW
Punnisher?

Oh shit. Clint needs both Bendispower and Rennerforce for this one...

-Pr-
Wow @ thread.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty old one. Kinda weird these two haven't fought in comics... have they?

sCOURGE_0
Punisher may win with prep, in a random fight I'd go with Clint

pym-ftw
Renner wins

iceman24567
Clint wins of course

Damborgson
Either can kill the other I suppose. I can see Punisher winning though.

BruceSkywalker
clint fires from a distance, frank goes down, seconds later blood is spurting out of castles body

DTM
Hawkeye is good, Damn Good, but for me the Punisher is just a bit better overall.

Bentley
HE is better than Frank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.