Napoleon Dynamite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JNBQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

YES!Finnally.
Release Datebig grinecember 21, 2004

I'll include special features later. They have not yet been released.

MornGlory
"come eat your ham Tina"

i love that line - cracks me up!!

Napolean dynamite was hilarious

<<Solo>>
It was way better then I expected. Great movie, 4.5/5.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
it was really funny! I loved it!

Cinemaddiction
I'm pretty sure someone got it for me today for Christmas. If not, I'll use one of the 100 Best Buy giftcards I got comin' on it.

MildPossession
I haven't seen this film yet but want to, looks such fun. Will probably end up renting it when it's released here.

WrathfulDwarf
There is a 2 disc Special Editon DVD coming next month. Might want to check it out.

Wolfie
That's just what we need, a Napoleon Dynamite SE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

C-Dic
It's loaded. Not like we didn't see this coming.

Impediment
Not my kind of movie, personally. But, IMO, it didnt suck.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm undecided the film was average for me....but then again I'm a sucker for Special Edition DVD's.

goldi45
I really like special edition dvds too. I looked the rerelease of this one and it comes out may 16. From what I read, it's gonna have a separate disc with all kinds of out takes and John Heder's performance on SNL. I was really surprised cause they have a lot of extra stuff like that on this one. Usually, I get disappointed with special edition dvds cause theirs too much talking, but this one looks like a lot of REAL clips! I hope it is! smile

ria33
The special edition is coming out on the 16th! I can't wait to see what they added. I've seen the movie twice, but I was really distracted both times. That's why I want to see it again, but I want to see all the extra features too, so I'll wait till that comes out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.