DVDs @ Dollar Tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
So, I was at Dollar Tree here in Coon Rapids, MN, and at the registers they had small bins of DVDs in thin cardboard sleeves with artwork.

Lo and behold, I found "White Zombie" as well as "The Undertaker and His Pals". Two flicks I heard good things about, that are rarely available for rent, for $1 a pop.

Anyone else come across this little treasures?

<<Solo>>
Wow, Bela Lugosi himself was in White Zombie, maybe I should go stop by me Dollar Tree here...

MornGlory
yes!!!!!!!! at the Dollar Tree here in KS - they have tons of DVDs -- I got Popeye (the old ones) and it has about 50 short cartoons from the 40s or 60s , something like that

and I got I love Lucy and some other 40s war movie--

but they have tons of Horror movies now-- I am not sure which one to get thought-- love those old horror movies

SlipknoT
The only DVD's they have at my dollarr tree are Sherly Temple and bible stories for kids laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Oy.

Looks like the original Scarface is available, as well as a bunch of cartoons, and a select few other oldies.

I watched "The Undertaker and His Pals" this evening. Hokey movie, but funny. It was "digitally remastered", so they say, and surprisingly, the audio wasn't 2 channel stereo as I was suspecting. The picture was good, too.

"White Zombie" is next.

<<Solo>>
Whoa Scarface, now we're talking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.