Metamopho VS Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
who wins

The Scribe
eek!

Ryo 666
I'll say Meta for now.

leonidas
hmm, if rex was placed in an invisible bubble, i'm not sure how he could escape. i guess it would depend on how strong skrull can make them. but even then, that would be just a holding cell. hard for me to see how skrull could ko rex, while rex has many options available to him. if skrull confined him, then released him as he went nova, i'm pretty sure that would end rex, but . . . can skrull reach nova levels like johnny?

rotiart
I always thought superskrull had weaker versions of the ff4 powers
honestly I can't remember klrt ever going nova but eh...

psycho gundam
his powers are stronger versions of the ff's currently, not to mention simultaneous applications.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, if rex was placed in an invisible bubble, i'm not sure how he could escape. i guess it would depend on how strong skrull can make them. but even then, that would be just a holding cell. hard for me to see how skrull could ko rex, while rex has many options available to him. if skrull confined him, then released him as he went nova, i'm pretty sure that would end rex, but . . . can skrull reach nova levels like johnny?

Super Skrull has ALWAYS been much stronger than the Fantastic Four. Even without his upgrade he could reach levels they could not.

leonidas
he always could? not sure i've really seen that in his more pre-upgrade appearances.

anyway, his only real chance is a nova blast, i think. weird match.

SS. Nova blastm or outer space BFR. Would a mind control ko work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.