I've noticed a trend in KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
It seems that there are an assload of freddy fans here.I like freddy and all,i'm not trying to bash him,but what exactly does Freddy have that other iconic psychos like Michael Myers and Leatherface don't that makes Mr. Krueger so likeable?

SlipknoT
It's probably his personality.

Wolfie
His charisma, creative ways to kill you, and cheesiness are what make Freddy my favorite.

botankus
He's hot, too! Happy Dance

slayer
Lol, Bot.

yea The reasons statedabove, plus it is probably the most well known series as well.

if you where browsing movies in your video store u would probaly choose NOES over the others, if u add little knowledge on the genre???

Cinemaddiction
Pinhead has better dialogue.

tabby999
i like jason better than freddy but you can see why people like him

HockeyHorror
yes

eggmayo
pinhead is more creative in the kills i think

Dario Argento
I don't think thats why people like Freddy better.

BadKitty
I never was a freddy fan..I mean there okay..but I own allot of horror movies and not one nightmare on elm street movie...so I don't get the appeal at all

BackFire
I like Freddy, he's a cool and unique villian that is likeable and evil at the same time. Though he's not my favorite horror icon, he's fun.

Cinemaddiction
Pinhead doesn't kill anyone though. Their greed kills themselves, which is what makes Hellraiser so unique.

I think people just dig Freddy's humor. It's stale to me, and I really stopped viewing it as a true "horror" franchise after NOES 2. It kind of went the way of "Child's Play" where it doesn't even take itself seriously anymore.

Evil Dead
C-dic pretty much summed it up......

I'm a Freddy fan (I even have ANOES poster hanging in living room).....but all movies after 3 are pure crap and Freddy lost his appeal after part 2. He went from being one of the most innovative horror villains of all time into being a sub-par comedian. The movies themselves became idiotic and formulatic. Wes Craven's Freddy is still a horror icon to be respected........that other Freddy character in the rest of the films is pure rubbish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.