Which would you rather have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal

Tron
Green Lantern's ring.

And this thread might get moved.

Arachnoidfreak
Green Lantern's ring, most definitly. I daydream about how much I can do with that ring.

Not all of it good dev devil dev

Nataku8188
Symiote man... no one will EVER know who you are because it just goes into your skin and shit...

Besides, all of us sociopaths need a little help keepin on the down low while we slaughter the innocents... >.> <.<

Swanky-Tuna
I picked the Ruby of Cyttorak so I'd never have to pay for anything, one way or the other. Not even the dorks picking the GL ring would make me pay!

Second place was the GL ring.

juggernaut74
The ring would be rather cool to have. But I would have to pick the cyttorak Ruby. Juggeruauts powers would be nice to have.

Mr_Famous
GL ring. With it I could create a symbiote or Ironman like armor any time I wanted

spyrokinesi35
the ruby man,of course I'd be cursed to be a giant freak and watch everyone that I love eventually die. but like the other gusy said 1. ruby 2. ring

Nataku8188
The ring cant create a living organism that bonds with you. Think of the symbiote as a lesser form of the ring... but its like another person as well, and it can hide in your blood and keep you strong and healthy.

Arachnoidfreak
haha "lesser form of the ring"

A symbiote isn't anywhere NEAR the power of a ring. It's like comparing an easy bake toy oven to a 5-star chef's oven.

SnakeEyes
Definitely my own symbiote
Not only would i look awesome, i would be bulletproof, have enhanced senses, stamina, speed, strength and so on.

Swanky-Tuna
They have e-z bake oven contests where they make 5-star chef treats with the power of a 40 watt bulb.

Anyway, it's true. You can do anything you can do with the ring with a symbiote to a much lesser extent. You obviously can't open wormholes or anything.

Nataku8188
Plus you can do more, you can create offspring, and heal yourself super fast, even fight off cancer. Plus you never get lonely.

crazyspinz
gem that gave juggy his powers, i would be frikin sweet. i would kick all of your asses, even the one with the same power as me, cuz im insaine evil face eek! devil eek!

Swanky-Tuna
We never birth without good reason!

Anyways, I picked the ruby mostly so I could live forever. "See it all" as Lex said to Amazo on the JLU cartoon.

crazyspinz
haha i saw that episode

ne way, i would be the best cuz im crazy, name says so. even though tuna has the same power preferance as me i would be better, im crazy, he is just swanky

/\RK
symbiote for me

Solidarsenal
You know too much about it...

I do.

crazyspinz
well, your a freak

Mane
the Surfer's board.

Tron
Well, I would take the gem, but I don't wanna have to worry about Cyttorak at some point. I wouldn't take the symbiote, as cool as it might be, I value my sanity. And the web shooters are kinda pointless if you don't have the strength, or powers, to go with it. So I go with the ring pretty because if you can think it, you can do it. And, space travel at warp speed would be nice too, and you'll never have to pay for airline tickets either. It's all to my imagination, and I have one hell of an imagination, lol.

Mr_Famous
i thought u only get the board (without the power cosmic) so u can just use that on the beach and stuff. big grin . The only symbiote id consider having is hybrid

lightaxe
man the ruby would pwn so bad i could do whatever i wanted, the ring would be tight too but why would you want the clock of levitation lol

eleveninches
I'd choose the GL ring.
However, it doesnt work if you dont have strong willpower, and is dangerous if you cant control your thoughts.

Online Friend
hehe

Kris Blaze
Either a GL ring or Mjolnir.

If I could work the GL ring properly, then that would probably be my choice.

Raoul
GL Ring.

BruceSkywalker
GL ring with Iron Man's armor

roughrider
Mjolnir, so I could become another Thorpool. laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
The mallet

Placidity
I'm assuming this is in the real world where you are will be the only one with Superpowers.

In that case, the Ruby of Cyttorak is an overkill that doesn't grant you any other useful special abilities.

I would definitely choose the GL Ring. Much more diverse, plus flight. And you'd be unstoppable just the same.

Nothing else comes close, unless the Board option, like in the movies gives you all the powers of the Surfer. Then that would be a very good option definitely worth considering.

Tommy Jarvis
I'd have to say the Ruby of Cyttorak because of the immense power the Juggernaut received because of it.

Scythe
I want to f*ck up my spine, so Dr. Octopus's Arms it is.

Serious Impact
I'd take the Ruby of Cyttorak. To be immortal, immeasurably strong, invulnerable, and not have to eat, sleep, or breath. That would be the coolest by far.

As for those who chose the ring so they could travel through space...well, my problem with that has always been, how do you know where you are going? I mean, if you warped somewhere way off in another galaxy, flew around a bit, then wanted to come home, how would you know where to fly? You are millions of light years away and the slightest mistake could land you thousands of lights years off course. Thanks, but unless the ring gave me some kind of built in cosmic campus ability, I'd be too scared to leave Earth, for fear that I wouldn't be able to find my way back.

Still, the ring is definitely my second choice.

SpaceMonkey
Dammit! I voted wrong. I will say Green Lantern's ring. For sure!! (Or as the kids say, "Fo Sho!"wink

I-Drop
The Ruby. I could then use it to take somebody's GL ring. smile

roughrider
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Dammit! I voted wrong. I will say Green Lantern's ring. For sure!! (Or as the kids say, "Fo Sho!"wink

Someone like Robin could just swipe it off your finger when you're distracted (see All Star Batman.) Then you'd have nothing. Wouldn't happen with many of the other items.

SDB
Mjolnir and have the power of Thor.

SDB
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm assuming this is in the real world where you are will be the only one with Superpowers.

In that case, the Ruby of Cyttorak is an overkill that doesn't grant you any other useful special abilities.

I would definitely choose the GL Ring. Much more diverse, plus flight. And you'd be unstoppable just the same.

Nothing else comes close, unless the Board option, like in the movies gives you all the powers of the Surfer. Then that would be a very good option definitely worth considering. thor's hammer?

CATMANEXE
ruby= id have to be Cyttoraks servant for ever. pass

surfboard= id have to be Surfer to use it. even if tried to use it to surf it would sink. pass

ring= im not worthy. wouldnt work.

Mjolnir= see above. cant lift it. pass.

eye= need major arcane knowledge and to be one of the top ranking sorcerers in the world to open. pass

cloak= see above. pass.

armor= cant afford fuel much less an arc reactor to power it. even if i did the minute i use it the military picks me up, takes it, and keeps me locked up. pass.

symbiote= im controlled now by the symbiote and follow its desires. im now a renegade and my life sux. pass.

arms= have to be fused to them to use them, basically have to be dr.ock. pass.

webslingers= unless i have spider-mans strength and durability the force of a web sling will tear off my arm. pass.

dont suppose you have an infinity gem or two for sale do you?

Sideways Bob
I would have to go with the ring as long as it comes with a battery or maybe infinite power, kinda like the web shooters being infinite. The gem would be cool but apart from the whole servant of Cyttorak thing, what happens if like Cain you get stuck in cement. The symbiote would definately take over or possibly leave you halfway through a web swing. But unless the symbiote is Venom or an offspring of Venom then your screwed cause the original symbiotes used hosts up. No for me its gotta be the ring. Though if the Batmobile was on the list I would go with that. It might not really give you any powers, have you getting chased by cops constantly and being a huge gas guzzler. But damn is it cool.

chomperx9
id like to have the mask. that tops em all

Serious Impact
Originally posted by chomperx9
id like to have the mask. that tops em all

I'm all for this one. However, I'm not sure if the comic book version is the same, but if it only works at night, that would be a bit of a draw back.

Still, the power you get would more than makeup for it. The Mask all the way!!! thumb up

Nestical
Originally posted by Tron
So I go with the ring pretty because if you can think it, you can do it.

it makes you R.Kelly? anyways i would pick the ruby.id be a human jigganuat, hell im sold

Mr Bumper Thump
Bump smile

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Solidarsenal

No contest - GL's ring. It is limited only by your imagination (ok, besides the colour yellow) and I have a VERY vivid imagination...

tejpis
GL ring. I'd have to work on my willpower though...

Colossus-Big C
in real life? the eye that lets you read minds
in comics the ruby of cyttorak

marwash22
will this be the actual symbiote? Will i get the abilities with none of the negatives? If so, I'll take the symbiote 'cause I can blend into normal society and be a beast in pretty much any professional sport. The ring (and everything else) is awesome but you can use them to your benefit IRL w/o becoming a terrorist/super villain.

Lord Shadow Z
Iron Man's armour for me. To have a suit like the movie ones wrap around you like a second skin would be brilliant and little bit scary too!

But saying that to be able to fly, shoot repulsers out of my hands and chest, have nifty little weapons and tank-busting missiles would be extremely fun. I realise most of the other things are more powerful than the suit but I'm not greedy.

I'll also take the suitcase suit as well, for when I'm out and about!.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.