When and how and where do you wanna die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox_Mulder
I wanna die when I'm 85 big grin of a mild heart attack in my sleep, or in a hail of gun/laserfire in my home or in a Walgreen's parking lot.

R0B
I dont want to die

Fox_Mulder
Awww...come on you have to.

R0B
Ok then I would like to die when I want to

Fox_Mulder
Well say how you want to die man pleaaaassssee.

amity75
I don't want to go in my sleep. I want to see it coming and be aware of whats about to happen so getting hit by an oncoming train would do the trick.

R0B
I want to get shot or something thats not painfull

Delicious1
Getting shot is extremely painful!

angelsflame265
I want to die in my sleep, it seems like the best way to go

R0B
Not if you get shot in the head

Kiyouhana
I wanna die whenever...however...as long as you die right?

Delicious1
Ya know some people get shot in the head and live. And i'm sure it hurts like a b!tch

R0B
Ok well you will mostly die instantly if you get shot in the head

Jacob_Luver
I want to die when I'm 90, die of old age, and i'd like to die in a hospital, in my sleep

Mane
when im 90. i want to be asleep next to my wife and just leave. and i want to be buried next to my wife.

Nienna
When I'm young, but not like 20 no expression

Something painless, and something where my eyes aren't open when I die.....*shudders*

Fox_Mulder
Dude, you're married?? eek!

<<Solo>>
Living To Die is not a good way to live.

I'd like it to be a suprise.

Raven Guardia
not always,...delcious is somewhat right. I mean not all head injuries such as being shot end in death. it is true most do but not all...I lead you to the incindent of Phineas gage of 1848. altought he was not shot a tamping iron stake got rammed into his head by an accident at work, it passed under his lower jaw behing his eye and upthrough the frontal brain lobe (which is believed to control such things as personality and it is also the 'goal' setting area of the brain) the iron was latter removed (after he Consciously walked to the doctor) and phineas survived but his friends and family had noticed a major change in his behavior, mosty ,major Personality chages. so what am I saying is not all wounds like gun shots and other tramatic wounds to the head lead to death.

SlipknoT
I want to be raped to death by a hot girl

<<Solo>>
GREAT!

Mane
thats always a good thing, too. thumb up thumb up

vaya_the_elf
Saving an animals life, or a person(i guess, lol)

SlipknoT
How would you die saving an animals life? laughing out loud

vaya_the_elf
Well like lets say I go on to Africa, and people are hunting lions. So I try to set free the ones they took, and they find me doing this. Then they shot, or something.

Or animals in the river, water is high. And I try to save them, but I end up drowning to death.

Does not matter what way as long as I save something, because then the last thing I did was helping another creature.

Mighty Yoda
i would die saving something

BadKitty
this thread freaks me outscared

trouble
i would wanna die im my sleep when im like between 80 and 90

Mighty Yoda
hey buddy

carnival_junkie
I'd rather die young than get old.
I kind of would like to be killed in a car crash...
or perhaps... in a battle... so they can say "she went down fighting"

but yeah. fu.ck getting old.

I'm going to live forever or die young. Either will work.

Tired Hiker
I don't die, I multiply!

jump

OMEGAWAVE
I wannna die in a Laser populsion space vehicle that is traveling at 99.99999999 percent the speed of light that means that time would virtually be stopped and I would be preserved forever in the fabric of space time so really the dying moment would never come

David Duchovony
Good one.

Tired Hiker
I've always wondered, are you really David Duchovony? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.