Morph VZ Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

/\RK
who do u think would win, i think Mystique

Shadow_King
morph all the way.

kofmaster
this is like asking, who would win out of wolvie and toad messed Mystique of corse

Shadow_King
your wrong kof. morph can easily beat mystique.

kofmaster
yeah sure he could messed by like shooting her in her sleep

Shadow_King
no how about shaeshifting into godzilla.

/\RK
he morph is stupid he cant fight, unlike mystique, and morph carries a sleep gun, how weak and pathetic, mystique could just jump kick him on the floor and break his neck

/\RK
thats stupid, and morph can only morph into humans, not animals

kofmaster
no expression im sure she would shit herself out of fear

Shadow_King
ok i know he would not do that. but never count out morph.

kofmaster
*counts him out* stick out tongue

/\RK
g2g, mystique would thrash morph and morph would cry in a room untill it filled up with tears and he drowned

Paola
battles in VS forum, guys....

ScarletSpider
Just because you abbreviated versus as VZ, Morph wins.

manjaro
morph has the morhing adavantage(no pun intended) for he replicates hte powers of other mutants, however, mystique is still a super assassin and a killer is a killer

/\RK
morph can not replicate the powers of the mutants he morphs into

manjaro
sorry i think its as a result of his limited telepahty and his psychokinetic abilities that make it seem to ppl tha he takes thier powers, but then i aagin i could have sworn that i saw him change into wolverine once and snkit out some claws so i dont know

radioboy121
Replicating powers is something that would describe Gideon. The Morph I remember (only from AOA) had far better flexibility with his metamorph abilities than Mystique did. But I see him as more the "class clown" and not as serious as Mystique also. Mystique has more fighting spirit and intelligence and could probably outdue him.

Arsenal
Mystique has better fighting skills. She would turn into anything he turned into and beat him.

uQifg2WV
It would be close... but mystique is so much cooler.

Abaddon
Morph from AoA has a lot more control over his power. In a shape-shifting contest Morph would win. In combat, Mystique has the better fighting ability. If it came down to it, she wouldn't even get close to Morph. She would assassinate his a$$.

Mightyrain
Morph for the following reasons: Morph can be ripped into pieces and put himself back together... Mystique can take on perminant damage.

Mystique can't morph into anything larger than her own mass. She can morph into larger male characters... but only by hollowing out her insides to spread out her own mass... : Morph has turned into a whale and held Sabretooth, Blink, Iceman, Rogue and Wildchild in his mouth to transport them. He seems to have no limit on how big he can make his mass... When he turned into a giant brick and landed on Holocaust he had added weight to him so it actually hurt Holocaust. Morph can breath underwater if he changes into something with gills. Morph can fly as he has shown on many occassions. Morph can turn into stuff such as rockets and somehow propell himself with somesort of flamming conbustion.

Mystique has the skills to kill regular people and other mutants... but she can't really hurt Morph... he has no neck or bones to break... He can be cut and put himself back together with out losing any blood... where as when Mystique gets stabbed or cut by Wolverine's claws or shot by a bullet it does major damage and she can bleed to death.

I love Mystique she is ultra cool, but Morph takes this fight... this long drawn out wise cracking fight.

Raptor22
i was reading through some old threads and came across this one. i dont know too much about morph can he really reform himself if he gets ripped to pieces? and if so does anyone have scans or issue numbers showing it.

Survivor19
Raven has power-supressing nanites in her arsenal. So, she can win, And will... at least, some of the times.

wannabe
Morph may be the more versatile, more powerful shapeshifter, but that's not what will determine the outcome of this fight. To quote good ol Mark Twain: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
Mystique is simply more clever, more determined and just plain deadlier than Morph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.