Half Life Source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-Cajun
Has anyone else played CS: Source or DoDmessedource? I tried it once like a couple days ago and it was pimp... I'm going to be getting it soon, was wondering what you guys think of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I am high, I'm HIGH!" - Dave Chappelle

Samas-adian
DoD source isnt out yet. You have to wait till Nov 16th

Wolf Dog
Im religously playing source. I think its funner than 1.6. Anyone else feel that way too?
geek geek

Turbo-Cajun
1.6 is lame, and from what I've seen of source it seems hella cool... I just have to save up a while so I can get it.

Samasadian: You a DoD fan or are you just informed? DoD is fun as hell I think... you play it?

Samas-adian
I have Call of Duty and other various war games, so i play them alot more.

DoD: Source is packaged with Half-Life 2 Silver bundle that is available over Steam. Also, under Play Game, DoDmessedource is under Coming Soon headline.

Turbo-Cajun
Im going to be getting the silver bundle....

Linkalicious
i have played them both...they're a lot of fun...but there aren't enough maps out yet.

I beta tested the game for a while...it's got a lot of glitches but it's almost got a lot of cooler aspects than 1.6

BackFire
I played a hacked version of CS:source that my friend got, didn't seem that great. Some better physics, but the graphics were pretty much the same.

Turbo-Cajun
I thought they were way better...

BackFire
A bit better, but not by much. The textures weren't improved very much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.