Damn mud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I went to a bball game today and i had to park in the soccer field and i pull in and boom i get stuck in the mud. I got a bronco for christ sake and its stuck. Si im kinda flooring it then baking up inch my way up if it hadnt been for these guys i knew that pushed my truck i would have never of gotten out.

So I go to the game then when I was done hanging out I went to dominicks and bought a big ass roll of papers towels and wiped my whole truck down so my mom wouldnt yell at me. took forever. and when i was driving it was all kicking up on the god damn truck again mad

Only funny thing about this was that i was driving slow threw the neghiborhood which i never do and i passed this girls house going 20 instead of my usall 40 and i stopped because a bunch of people i knew were there and this kid jumped on my truck and was like go go go and i went well he didnt know i was going to floor it got him scared shitless laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
laughing laughing laughing

Mr. Bacon
lmfao

DeNiro
I dont think he liked the fact that he had to walk about a block back to the house he was at stick out tongue

****ing mud though i got to get that shit washed costs me a god damn arm and a leg for that paper towel thing also like 3 bucks mad

§pearhead
laughing out loud another example of D's stupidity

Barf Heaven
*sigh*

Another pointless laugh for KMC, another digit on Big D's thread count. laughing

Dude you realize you have the most threads of anybody here and you joined less than a year ago

DeNiro
O damn ur right I knew I was high up there but not that high but u know what threads are what keep people posting without good topics to discuss we cant post stick out tongue

Barf Heaven
pft... "good" topics... stick out tongue wink

§pearhead
laughing out loud Yeah D, these topics are awesome roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
hell yea u know what Ill do a count Ill go to every forum on this site and find all my threads add up all the posts on them then divide them by the number of threads and see what the average post on them is I would say about 50 to 100

actully it took alot of effort just saying that plan there is no way in hell im doing that

§pearhead
dude...my guess is 15 per thread laughing out loud

DeNiro
bastard stick out tongue I got one thread over 1200 and then i got alot of past thread when u werent here like The Ask DeNiro for adivce thread that got lots of posts and the KMC Gym i think u were here for that one

§pearhead
laughing out loud sorry, all i see now are these piss poor excuses of threads with 6 posts each laughing

DeNiro
yea yea yea what ever what ever *puts Hand up* Talk to the hand cause the face aint listening stick out tongue

§pearhead
wait! this ones about to breach the 15 post mark if you respond stick out tongue

DeNiro
BAM 15 oo what now stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud like the first four threads here are all made by you

DeNiro
if u go to the music forum and like go to all my threads i got like 70 there alone stick out tongue

and of course the first four are all made by me all my threads are usally on top of the page cause of so many new posts stick out tongue

§pearhead
and the mind-boggling amount of threads you make...if you use the same 221 days thing as before thats over 3 threads a day laughing out loud

DeNiro
laughing out loud I always wanted to figrue out my thread count just forgot about it stick out tongue

Pablo has lots of threads also if im not mistaken.

and it seems like u and me are the only ones on the boards ne more Spear stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud no kidding man, the boards usually got some vigor in em at this time...im goin soon either way

DeNiro
i already went out tonighte and i was so pissed i spent like 10 bucks cause i dont like spending ne of my money unless its on me that i came home early stick out tongue

§pearhead
erm nothin good happenin tonight, just a little "party" with a bud or two is all you need for a decent buzz

DeNiro
budweiser or weed. Ive never smoked in my life and only drank a few times very good about shit like that i just try to get laid at parties.

§pearhead
no don't smoke, probably the stupidest ass thing to do, alcohol is better, the health risks are less...actually, i really shouldn't smoke at all cuz theres a history of cancer in my family all four of me grandparents died from form of it so you wont ever find me smokin anything.

DeNiro
my grandmother smoked like two packs a day for like 30 years and she died last year from like a stroke and her lungs were clear go figrue and people that excerise and eat healthy and dont smoke end up dying from all the cancers stick out tongue

§pearhead
yeah well theres risks and percentages stuff that i dont understand and i never got a good high from pot anyways so it aint worth it.

DeNiro
I cant stand the smell of pot sick

§pearhead
theres that too, it really aint as good as folks claim it to be.

well, i normally don't turn in this early but the boards are dead so im leaving, ' night man.

stinkfist462
night !
pot .. big grin

DeNiro
Night bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.