Who sings in there car?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
When i listen to like red hot chili peppers or 3 doors down i always sing in my car i dont care if people are with me either i love it when your in the mood to sing and just drive really good.

sniper
i sing anything i know the words to

PANDA2078
same, ill sing if i like it and then if i know the words

vaya_the_elf
I sing sometimes, but it depends on who I'm with.

JessicaAnimeLuv
i do

Mane
i secretly lock my doors and sing to Fefe Dobsen no expression

SlipknoT
I roll up the windows and screech out Paula Abdul

PRK
yep even if i dont know the words i just say lalalalala along to the beat happy

Tired Hiker
Today I sang that song that goes, "I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. But I'm a freak. (enter grunge guitar) But I'm a weirdo. What the hell is going on. I don't belong here. Whoa whoa . . . laaaaaaa la la la la la la laaaaaa, ruuuuun . . .etc." eek! I sing it so awesome too. I'm a great singer!

Phoenix Aska
I sing in the car and with other people and almost any time I feel happy except the shower...kind of weird huh???

Since you only really hear about people who sing in the shower....

vaya_the_elf
I sing in the shower, if the radio is on.

Korri
oh yeah i do embarrasment

Nienna
I sing everywhere, I don't care what people think about me happy

Chelsea23
I sing in my car if I know or like the song thats on stick out tongue

Samurai Guy
I sing in the car... but I am sure to the people who cannot hear the music I look like a fool.

However, I always make an ass of myself for the benefit of others... thus, Mission Accomplished.

miss kitty
yeah i love to sing in my car it always cheers me up after a bad day and i don't mind who is around angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.