the skipping class thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
In this thread tell what class you skipped or ditched that day and the reason why you ditched it. I ditched my 8th period class because it is so boerning it is communications and drafting and my teacher is cool and sucks at the same time so i just went home big grin

SlipknoT
I skipped animal science today, didnt feel like going.

Afro Cheese
I skip lunch every day and go to Burger King. They wont let us leave campus for lunch, but I don't see who its hurting. Also i missed 1st period today...not so much that skipped, I just kinda didn't get up in time.

<<Solo>>
I skipped Chemistry today, I got a C on a Math exam and was pissed.
So I just drove home.

Lianslo
I skipped my 8 am english class a few weeks ago...I was tired, so I just kept sleeping...

SlipknoT
whats wrong with a C ?

<<Solo>>
That's the way to go Lianslo! That's what I do if I want to sleep I sleep, if I want to ditch I ditch. That makes me want to sleep in tommorow.

<<Solo>>
I'm trying to get all A's like usual to impress my dad, but so far it won't go so well with a C.

SlipknoT
C's are good though

silver_tears
I missed half of history, cause I was like sleeping in the library embarrasment

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha...this thread is interesting....

I'll skip independent living and English all the time....

I hate those classes...they are so boring....

I'll just go home or maybe get breakfast!!!

DeVi| D0do
I skipped Careers today... that's such a stupid class

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like my kind of thread.Ok I skiped math yesterday and today because I reather go to the computer room and go online.
On top of that my math teacher is really mean and she blames me for everything even if I did not do it.At the end of her classes I will always end up geting a dention.
So why go through that every day?So that is basicly the only class I skiped excert for Jym where I met my boyfriend somewhere.And we talk.JM evil face smokin' Happy Dance

Whisper
I skipped English yesturday becus I knoew enouf about grammAr and punktooation. wink

Korri
its not smart and its not funny, i will kick your @$$!!

Bierbommetje
I skipped gymnastics last friday, its outside and we always play softball (been playing softball since the 1st grade)

And I skipped tuesday and wednesday last week, cause I was tired

Mystique Lynx
I skipped physics some time ago. I came only a few minutes later, but I didnt feel like entering the classroom with a "sorry, I missed the bus", so I just stayed in the bathroom until the end of the lesson :lick:

Korri
embarrasment bad bad bad

ClaraG
i don't skip classes, i wanna pass my exams so i try to turn up for all of them

CherryPie
I used to skip every 6th hour, it was study hall and me and my freind Katie would just leave, we would go eat in Madison and then hang with some people and go back to 7th hour roll eyes (sarcastic)
One day we didn't know waht time the 6th hour class ended and 7th began so when we got out the 7th hour class has started embarrasment

it was funny though! Then my teacher was expecting somehting and spotted me at my locker and said "Where were you?" and I responded with a "I was in the learning center." then she said "I called down there and Mr. Brown said you weren't there" and then I said "Oh yeah...I was there..." and I played it cool the whole time and didn't get called in big grin

then this year I skipped with a guy freind and we went to the alternative school and hung with all the delinquints stick out tongue

I have too much fun wouldn't you say smile

ladygrim
i have missed 15 hrs of lessons .(mon,tuesday.today)

why because i cant be arsed to go and sit in a room by myself for 5 hours a day and to be ignored by a TW*t of a teacher ...

ne way i draw better pictures at home

trouble
i missed computing this morn to sit around with a mate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.