shia labeouf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i_love_shia
cool Shia is so cool and sexy love

i_love_shia
I LOVE SHIA!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
me too !!!!!!!!!!! shia rulez..

Dogbert
He is ok erm

burlyman
omg OMG omg!! I love Shia love big grin

Dogbert
Really? no expression

sexybeast99
i only think he is kinda cute thats allbig grin

burlyman
really cute happy

*Danii*
OMGD Shia's the coolest, I love him!! I thought he was great in Charlies Angels!
(and obv. in Even Stevens)
Has anyone seen Holes? Is it any good?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
holes is OK but it was like weird... but shia made it better.. lol

Orlando Bloom03
He's in Even Stevens Right?

It's on Family Right NOW!!!!

cheeky chops
ye eez in even stevens + hes beyond LUSH!!! love eez so H.O.T
omg OMG omg eez gr8!!!!!!!

punkyhermy
he is very talented
he is a wonderful actor

nach01
i think he's really ugly... im not a fan of even stevens either

i haven't seen holes, but i heard it's really good... im gonna see it when it comes out

nach01
it is out.. i didnt mean to write that sorry blink
im going to rent it soon though

Gil'sSweetheart
I like watching Even Stevens, and I liked him in Holes. I thought it was a good movie.

Piggle Humsy
Oooooh I luuuuurrrrrrrrvvvve Shia! love love I saw holes and it was fantastic! I can't wait to buy it on DVD. I always thought he was so hilarious in Even Stevens although I didn't fancy him coz he seemed young but then I saw him on Jay Leno and he had cut his hair into a mohawk and was all grown up and I was like.. "HUBBA HUBBA" and I've always found a great sense of humour sooo attractive and he was his usual funny self on there.. possibly even funnier because he was himself and not being Louis and I was just so drawn to him! Even though he may seem a bit young for me! embarrasment
And his eyes... ahh those eyes...

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Lil Seraph
Even though im a guy the first time i watched it her reminded me of me. He's so damn funny. When the stuff in his closet all came out he got in trouble and said, "Yeah, god job Ren!" it was so damn funni. And also when they get stuck at the top of the Ferris wheel. Well we got Soda and Fairy Floss. Then the fake ass crow attacks them n take the fairy floss, its so fake. Then he says. We, we got soda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.