If you could go back for anyone, who would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Someone that's dead I mean, who would you go back and save?

Even if they had cancer, you could go back and warn them earlier so they could sort it out.

I don't know, too many deaths!

Telperaca
In my life, no one really close to me has died (human).... yet.
I had this dog though, who dies when I was about 7 years old, and he was the bestest dog love If it was possible to back into time it would be him.

sad

I consider myself very lucky that I have both my parents, and my grandparents from my dad's side, who I've been very close to, but my mum's parents - her mum died before I was even born, so I never really knew her, and I'd only met her dad once, but I'd would also go try to go back and save them (for my mum.)

BadKitty
I'd go back and warn JFK not to go to Texas

BlackC@t
You should be lucky you have both parents.

Myth
I'd set Chris Farley straight and I would murder Phil Hartman's wife.

Mighty Yoda
i'd go back to world war 2 and tell the allies that there is a japanese U-Boat of the port of Austrailia and that two battleships of the british fleet are going into her trap, one of the ships had my Great Grandad on it when she went down sad

RagingSilent
my grandfather and grandmother....I hardly knew them....

trouble
my grandad yes

badboy2004
my grandad

Deathblow
my sister.

Mighty Yoda
SO basically it is family

Kosta
I wouldnt save anyone, how it happened is how its meant to be. I'd rather go back and spend more time with that person.

Daedalus
My Grandad. big grin But Kosta's right.

miss kitty
i would get my grandad and my good friend

Telperaca
Simply put, yes sad

Fox_Mulder
Excellent. cool

WindDancer
I would go back and save Elvis!

BlackC@t
Kosta- only if you believe in fate.

shellie
no one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.