Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I just got an email from Amazon telling me they had to cancel my item because it had been dis-continued!

Eeeeerrrrrrr! mad

I really wanted that Spider-Man 2 poster!

trouble
unlucky for you erm

BadKitty
well...that sucks

Mighty Yoda
indeed

Imaginary
Mhmm... especially a spiderman 2 poster

badboy2004
indeed

ladygrim
sad

badboy2004
devil

BlackC@t
What does it mean when an item's been discontinued?

How could it have been discontinued when it shipped like, a week ago and I just got the email last night?

Darth Revan
Because they don't ACTUALLY ship it when you order it. You don't really think it takes a month to get from New York to the west coast, do you?

Ronny
im sorry sad

BlackC@t
Darth Revan, it ordered it on the 13th and it shipped a couple of days later.

So why would they discontiue it? what does that even mean?

Darth Revan
What it means is that the company that was making it stopped making it because it wasn't generating enough profit for the money they put into it. And they probably lied to you about it having been shipped when they said it was. I wouldn't doubt it. Those Amazon people are tricky folks, ya know! detective

BlackC@t
Maybe it's already shipped but they think that mine hasn't so they sent me an email just incase! what do you think?

I'm pissed that they did that! there were more posters I wanted but they'd been discontinued! mad

Mane
hah. no expression

Darth Revan
Try eBay.

BlackC@t
ebay sucks.........

Darth Revan187
spiderman sucks, posters suck

Phoenix Aska
Did they say why it was dis-cotinued?

Kosta
Unfortunate.

BlackC@t
They didn't say why, so I emailed them back and asked about it, the b@stards! mad

Darth Revan187: Take that back! mad stick out tongue

Darth Revan187
And if I don't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.