Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Krissy Von Doom beats SnakeEyes in a 5 to 4 vote. Krissy advances to next round. No poll this time. Judge make a comment on who you think would win.

This battle will take place in the savage land. Vote for which team would win in the end. Voting will end in less than 24 hours.

Crazyspinz

Redshift
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/redshift.htm

War Machine
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/warmachinei.htm

Holocaust
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/holocaust.htm

Lizard
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lizard.htm

Archangel
http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Punisher
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/p/punisher.htm

Black Cat
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blackcat.htm

vs

ScarletSpider

Gladiator
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/gladiator.htm

Thin man
http://www.geocities.com/newinvaders/thinman.htm

Moonstone
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/moonstone.htm

Scarlet Spider
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/scarletspider.htm

Songbird
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/songbird.htm

Citizen V
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/citizenv.htm

As always a link to the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310008&highlight=slugfest+showdown

norrin radd

norrin radd

uQifg2WV
most definately crazyspinz. Dude, Archangel, Punisher, Black Cat (unluckyness?), and Warmachine. My god, this seems like a slaughter.

ScarletSpider
Black Cat no longer has her bad luck factor.

I think Gladiator would have an edge in strength and speed, although Red Shift is no slouch in either of these areas, but his abilities are dependant on his swords, if Gladiator can get in close quarters and take these away, it's over.

Moonstone can turn intangible, if she doesn't want to be hurt or touched then she will not be hurt or touched, she is highly invulnerable, has super strength, manipulation of light for power blasts and blinding effects as well. She's fought with the Hulk, and was a part in the nefarious Siege of Avengers Mansion. Recently she's been seen manipulating gravity to a small extent, effectively she could freeze Holocaust and War Machine in mid air. They would be going no where. Along with her powers, she has a degree in psychology, easily manipulating other people into doing her bidding and driving people to nervous break downs, just for fun.

Thin Man with his teleportation and elastic powers is similarly hard to damage. How are you going to hurt a living ball of elastic? That plus his mechanical genius could find a way to deactivate War Machine.

Spider-Man has dispatched the lizard before, and Scarlet Spider would do the same easily. Songbird could encase Angel in a sound bubble, easily slinging him into one of Scarlet's blows.

Bullseye has taken out Elektra, he'll gut Black Cat as well. With CV's extensive training in war since birth, he'd give Punisher quite some trouble, I'm not sure if he'd win, but he'd hold out long enough for Bullseye to put a paperclip into his brain or something.

This is an explanation of why I would win, obviously I vote for myself, and hopefully I can convince people into seeing the light smile

norrin radd

crazyspinz
well
as far as enhanced meta goes, i own everyone, holocaust is almost herald level, and war machine is up there too, lizard would own scarlet spider, he has crazy healing factor (he can regenarate lost limbs) and more stregnth. punnisher would kill bullseye. he is the best solder ever, he has so many guns bulseye would be dead before he got a chance. and REDSHIFT.... he can cut open reality/ time and space with his swords, he could just push gladiator into a supernovaing sun, or just cut him in two

norrin radd

crazyspinz
i still think lizard could take scarlet spider. and angels wings are the same as colossus's skin, he could easily sheild himself from most attacks

crazyspinz
o yea and heres a cool pic of my team

SnakeEyes
YES
what was up with that, i had a chance

norrin radd

Evangel94
Well if you didn't get a chance to vote, make sure you here when the thread is made. Everything is pacific standard time. The threads will generally last about 12-16 hours due to time contraints to keep the matches moving. Once the thread is closed it, the votes are final. Please don't discuss whether or not you had a chance to vote. If you did, good, If you didn't, too bad. Make sure you vote in the next one if you feel so strongly about it.

If your making a comment in the tournament, post who your voting for clearly. It doesn't help if you don't contribute anything to thread by discussing other topics. If it's going to be like this, I'm returning to polling next match.

Also, I forgot to add bullseye. So when your voting keep in mind scarlet spider will have bullseye as another street level character.

Evangel94
The Current vote is 2 to 0 in favor of crazyspinz.

ScarletSpider
Moonstone can create a small gravity well, effectively stopping Holocaust and War Machine in midair. And as for Holocaust's life draining powers, are those allowed? I seem to remember Rogue was discounted as being draftable because part of her power was to leave other characters drained of life.

Evangel94
1. Absorbing powers that injure the absorbed character are banned.

That's why rogue was banned.

Nataku8188
Dude... bullseye alone can take out msot of Crazyspin's team. For the love of god, he can reflect paperclips off of like a dozen inanimate surronding objects (This is the savage land, plenty of throwin' rocks) and get you right in the eye. )

Gladiator is ridiculously powerful, moonstone is too. Don't forget that the lizard and punisher are like the worst characters in their class... the lizard has power but no brains, and the punisher has NOTHING special about him, at all. Spidey alone could take Lizard and Archangel, who is a better support fighter then direct attacker. His main purpose is to throw colossus around, protect the team and fire darts. Lizard aint gonna be thrown or protected, and his darts aren't gonna hit spider or songbird.

This goes to Scarlet spider, no doubts.

ScarletSpider
Someone with brains!

Evangel94
current vote is 2 to 1 in favor of crazyspinz

crazyspinz
lizard is tuffer than spidey, no question there, hes not even close to the weakest in his class, he has better healing than wolvie and is stronger than spidey, and more agile

SnakeEyes
my vote goes to scarletspider

Evangel94
the vote is now a tie! 2 to 2

Who will win?

Krissy Von Doom
In this herald match, I'm leaning towards Gladiator just because of experience. I'm no expert but, going by what I've read in comics, Gladiator has a whole lot more battle experience - he's gone toe to toe against a whole lot of powerhouses and, I would say, is more accustomed to fighting at superhuman levels than Red Shift. For example, Gladiator fought Hyperion, and as powerful as Hyperion is, he wasn't accustomed to fighting someone on his strength level so Gladiator's experience won the day. That's not to say Red Shift doesn't have the powers to take down Gladiator, he probably has and will probably take the win the second time these two meet. What keeps Red Shift from winning is Archangel's limited knowledge of the Imperial Guard. If it was, say, Wolverine or Storm advising Red Shift of Gladiator's strengths and weaknesses before the battle, Red Shift would take the win. I don't know who or how many herald lever characters Red Shift has battled before though. For now, I'm leaning towards Gladiator but I haven't made up my mind yet.

I'm thinking Citizen V & Bullseye might be a tough match for Punisher & Black Cat however if Frank had his whole arsenal with him at the start of the fight, Citizen V & Bullseye won't have the chance to get their hands on the Punisher. Dodging all those bullets, will Bulleye have it together enough to get his hands on a weapon, take aim and actually hit? I think this match up is key because Citizen V & Black Cat would stalemate each other for a while. With all those rocks in Savage Land, I'd say Bulleye grabs a couple at the start of the fight and takes out Frank, right off the bat, enabling him to help out Citizen V with Black Cat. Again, I haven't made up my mind yet though.

Nataku8188
You talk as if bullseye isn't carrying any throwing knives, or guns, or even paper clips.

crazyspinz
gladiator would get owned by redshift, so would anyone else. redshift could just cut open space and make 1000 meteors come through and smash into gladiator (yes he can do that) red shift is mutch more powerfull than surfer, and he has magnetic powers too, witch would stop anything bullsye could throw,

and thin man? cmon dude, u cant expect him to do anything at all to holo caust or war machine, who are both at least class 100

, and moonestone makes light, woopdidoo. i doubt she can make anything powerfull enuff to even scrach war machine or holocaust.

scarlet spider is the same as spiderman, but not as strong, and lizard has him beat in every area, streangth, speed, healing, smarts.

and song bird would get killed by either a bullet from the punnisher, or a spike metal feather, take your pick

and citizen v is a normal guy who can go "unnoticed"..... thats not mutch, punnisher is just as well trained but uses big ass guns instead of a sword. and black cat has taken on spidey, she would own bulseye and V together. and if that fails she justs flashes the whole team while punnisher shoots them. and plus punnisher did kill the marvel universe...(yes i know worst comic ever) but it happened

Nataku8188
Dude... crazy.... you know nothing about the opposing team, and you dont know much about your own team either...

crazyspinz
red shift is more powerfull than surfer, ss only beat him by outsmarting him, and gladiator aint so bright...

and plus, gladiator gets weaker the lower his self assteem is. red shift could easily evade any attack that gladiator throws at him but making a small wormwhole, witch would piss off gladiator, making him weak

crazyspinz
wtf are u talking about, i just read all of the bios on his team before making that post. and yes i do know my team, i picked them for a reason you know...

crazyspinz
nataku, did u even read the bio on red shift?? he alone could take on that team. becuase im guessing you didnt here are his powers:

he has 2 cosmic swords, that are indestructable
he cut cut interdimensional rifts in witch he can rederect meteors, energy blasts, or send people through them, or travel though them
he is class 100+
he has control over the entire electromagnetic specrtrum,
and he can move at light speed

ScarletSpider
You don't understand, she can trap your characters in a gravity well. Holocaust and War Machine will not be able to move a finger.

He still lost to Surfer, regardless. You don't think that being Praetor of the Imperial Guard, he's gone up against some freaky shit?

As for Thin Man, how will War Machine's munitions affect him if his body is pliable? And War Machine is still human under that suit, Thin Man can grab him and take him through a round of teleports. In his words "Very unpleasant, but highly addictive". In addition to excrutiating pain, he's also making Rhode's nervous system dependant upon it. Talk about ouch.

Krissy Von Doom
Those are some valid points, I'll probably have to reconsider.

crazyspinz
scarlet spider hasnt said mutch in this battle......
nataku has done most of the argueing for him

and as for bullseye. u said u can refect paper clips, this is true, but paperclips are good against normal people. he couldnt do anything atall to my metas e metas and redshift. and his progectiles dont move as fast as bullets, so punisher could have him dead long before he can throw, and even if he does throw something, punnisher and cat WONT JUST STAND THERE they could move an inch and bullseyes plan doenst work

ScarletSpider
A pissed off Gladiator is a determined Gladiator. Hardening his resolve won't help you.

Gladiator is 100+ and can travel at warp speeds.

There is no evidence that Red Shift is class 100+. He traded a few blows with the Surfer, mostly using his swords and distance attacks. He probably has a degree of super strength, but it was never confirmed how much in his 3 issue apperance.

crazyspinz
war machine wont have too, he can blast the hell outa moonstone before she gets a chance to do that freaky gravaty sh*t, and holocaust has very very powerfull energy blasts, he could most likey kill thin man or moonstone in one shot, he is probably the strongest thing in this class.

and gladiator is strong, but red shift would win, he can make the fight go on for along time with out getting tired. but if gladiator gets tired he gets low self asteem, starts doubting himself then looses

and ps, surfer didnt "beat" redshift, he trapped him, than ran away. red shift didnt die

crazyspinz
sorry pissed of was thr wrong word...

and as far as speed goes, they are even, strength too, but gladiator doenst have anything to counter the power cosmic, or redshifts wormholes. red shift can counter any attack sent at him

ScarletSpider
If Frankie boy is to have his full gear (I'm assuming a colt.45, m-16, a few grenades, drip-forged titanium knife, maybe a shotgun as back up) who's to say all Bullseye will have is a paperclip? He should have his full supplies too. Sais, shurikens, guns, in addition to a few little knick knacks.

Citizen V in addition to his sword carries traditional munitions, in the form of I'm guessing a WW2 era British-issued service pistol. The guy has been trained from birth to uphold the mantle of Citizen V, he's fought mad gods before.

crazyspinz
red shift could also do to gladiator wut SS did to red shift, trap him in another dimension, and gladiator wouldnt be able to get out.

ScarletSpider
Moonstone has a high degree of invulnerability and the ability to go intangible. The blast either doesn't affect her, or goes straight through her.

Well Surfer went on to fight another day, and Redshift hasn't been seen since. I consider that a victory.

Nataku8188
Bullseye is so accurate (No lie) He could take down War machine's suit with one shot. Trust me man... he really DOESNT miss.

crazyspinz
i was using paper clips as an example, and frank would beable to kill bulseye before he could get one throw off. on hit from a bullet, or granade, or shotgun, both V and bullseye would be killed. V has old fastion weapons, that arent nearlt as sofisticated as punnishers, and are u forgeting black cat, she could out do V in hand to hand combat, she is a match for spidey (well sorta) and the lizard and archangel would own songbird and scarlet. this is the death version of angel. he took on most of the xmen at once, his wings are razor sharp, almost indestructable, and he can send shards of organic steel out in almost all directions at once moving as fast as bullets

ScarletSpider
Then Thin Man can drop your precious Holocaust and War Machine in subspace and they can languish there and twiddle their thumbs.

I don't know if Evangel has any rulings regarding forcible ejection from the battlefield, but it's a cheap tactic, and that's why I have yet to bring it up. It should be a battle of might and cunning, not wussiness.

crazyspinz
it doenst matter, he needs to take abit of time to first figure out a weak point, then aim then throw. even if this takes him half a second, punnisher already has 1000 bullets headed his way

Nataku8188
Spidey dodges bullets like they are nothing. Bullseye is faster and more accurate then punisher. Songbird can trap Lizard or archangel in a sound bubble.... your team is mostly low end characters except Holocaust and red shift.

crazyspinz
agreed, no getting rid of enemys, and even if thin man cant be hit by either of them, he couldnt do mutch to hurt them, and i know moonstone cant stat intangeable forever, and holocaust is basicaly invonerable to all types of damage

ScarletSpider
Songbird can fill Archangel's lungs with solid sound, and then expand the solid sound. Angel won't be much good, in any of his forms, with his inards having exploded out of his stomach.

Evangel94
Battlefield Ejection is Not allowed. It was in the rules.

ScarletSpider
Thin Man can make parts of his body near 2-dimensional razor sharp weapons. Any crack, no matter how small in War Machine's armor, he can infiltrate and proceed to lacerate him from inside out.

crazyspinz
first of all, spidey isnt in this fight, bullseye cannot dodge bullets. and war machine is not a low end character, he is the same as iron man (who is considered the highest in this class) and songbird cannot hold them in a buble for long, and those bubbles arent that strong to hold in the lizard who is like class 20

crazyspinz
didnt eva disalow things like that, because sue richards can do the smae thing, and she isnt alowed to. and the sound things are not as strong as sues invisable sheilds, and archangel wont just sit there and let songbird do that, he can move u know

ScarletSpider
She helped to protect refugees from a couple tornadoes once. It is powerful enough.

crazyspinz
and wut exactly is stoping war machine from flying into the air out of thin mans reach (he will keep moving) and blasting thin man into oblivion

ScarletSpider
Thin Man can just teleport to him, unlike Nightcrawler, teleporting does not tire or tax him, nor has any feasible range been established.

crazyspinz
well, tornados are a force every where, adding up to about 3-7 tonnes of pressure per foot. lizard can bench about 20 tons, and you can punch ruffly 3xs wut you can benchpress, so imagin 60 tons of pressue over 6 square inches, it will break the buble. and archangels spikes could also penetrate the bubbles, they are not even close to as durable as his wings.

crazyspinz
still, telepotation is good and all, but it is not instant, warmachine would keep flying and shooting, while holocaust destroyed moonstone

crazyspinz
we realy need more people to vote....

for me that is big grin

Evangel94
It is still a 2 to 2 tie. I'm a little disappointed in the fact that no one else outside the tournament didn't vote. It's open to everyone.

ScarletSpider
It was an artificially powered, localized tornado, surpassing anything on a given natural disasters chart. But I digress, perhaps it was a bad example.

crazyspinz
i know this isnt alowed, but just to clear it up, thin man cant take people with him when he tps. he only tps by going 2d, he cant make others do the same

crazyspinz
so far have we agreed that red shift would defeat gladiator?

ScarletSpider
Yes, he can take people with him during teleports. As witnessed in New Invaders #0.

crazyspinz
realy, i didnt know that, so have we agreed that redshift>gladiator

ScarletSpider
Sir, I am quite imperturbable. Gladiator would own Red Shift.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Cosmo showes up with DareDevil, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, The Human Torch, Spiderman, Dazzler and Black Panther

Cosmo Kramer
its a surprise attack! LOL

crazyspinz
shut up and vote cosmo....

and red shift would own gladiator, please scarlet, tell me wut he would do to harm red shift.

ScarletSpider
I don't think that works, but I'll take the vote wink

crazyspinz
o and cosmo, i didnt mean to be harsh

and vote for me big grin

crazyspinz
but i honestly want to know how you think red shift could get hurt by gladiator

ScarletSpider
Where there's a Will, there's a way. Gladiator's name is Kallark, so I figure I've got a fighting chance, they both have 2 l's in them.

Gladiator can dodge the holes he tears open, Surfer did the same, then go up and freeze him with his freezing breath, as Red Shift starts to break free, HEAT VISION IN THE EYES! Then in the throat! Then in the eyes again!

Krissy Von Doom
This one's tough to call.

crazyspinz
red shift can cut open space, redirect that freezing breath, or heat vison, and send it back at gladiator, and surfer didnt dodge them, he got pulled into one, that is where they fought, and surfer ran away. u also have no counter for the whole 1000 meteors coming your way, or the power over THE ENTIRE electro magnetic spectrum

and gladiator doenst have freeze breath. and even if he does redshift can survive at absolute zero, witch is the coldest posible temp. and heat vison? please, red shift can sleep in a supernova star without getting a sun burn.

Cosmo Kramer
Oh!!! My team would so own any

Nataku8188
War machine is weaker then Iron Man, because his suit isnt updated every 15 minutes. As far as I knew Scarlet spidey WAS a spider-clone. Bullseye CAN dodge bullets. check it out man;

ScarletSpider
Electro magnetic spectrum my keister. Like that can help anyone. Magneto gets his ass handed to him weekly, and he's a much lorded master of the thing.

Red Shift needs space to operate his swords, if Gladiator gets up close, it's over. He's boasted being able to tear stars in half, meteors won't phase him.

crazyspinz
but he cant aim and dodge at once. and punnishers guns are better than it apers to be deadpool shooting him. deadpool uses pistols, punnisher uses automatic weapons and bazookas and things of that ilk, bullseye cant dodge 100 bullets at a time. and scarlet spider in in the meta category, he would be too busy getting his head bitten off to worrie about punnisher, and black cat, who could prolly take down bulseye alone

crazyspinz
key word "boasted" it says in the next line that he is probably exagerating. and redshift can use his swords as hand to hand weapons too, he is probably the best swords man in the universe. if u get close to him, he cuts u in half

Cosmo Kramer
Heres how it goes: Dazzler would blind all of crazyspinz heroes then Scarlet Spiders team would handle em'!!! Then we leave. Nuff said.

Krissy Von Doom
Just a question, because Red Shift is reliant on his swords, if Gladiator gets him in a bearhug, would that mean its over for Red Shift since his movements are effectively immobilised?

crazyspinz
and magneto only controls a small part of that spectrum, red shift controls the whole frikin thing, witch gladiators shi'ar technology is included in, so he could destroy it

crazyspinz
shut up cosmo

and no a bear hug would do nothing, red shift can mentaly control his swords, like surfers boar, he could stabb gladiator in the back while gettin a re assureing hug

Nataku8188
Deadpool uses bigger weapons then pun... he has laser weaponry and shit, as well as rocket launchers. Deadpool is shooting an SMG at him.

Sorry to say, but bullseye can kill blackcat without a second thought. Hell throw a handful of flat rocks that will drive into puns and black cat's faces and kill them. He does this regularly with NORMAL playing cards;

ScarletSpider
Still, Gladiator is one of the toughest guys in the galaxy, then he's coated with shi'ar tech. He won't be cut in half.

crazyspinz
and that shi'ar tech is in the electromagnetic spectrum........ ouch

so if he can kill here so easily why doesnt he just do that do dare devil??

cat is easily more agile than dd, she also has her steal cable web things so she could grab him and bring him nice and close, so she could kick him in th groin.... poor guy

Cosmo Kramer
Isnt SMG the stuff they put in Chinese food? LOL

crazyspinz
cosmo, go away, unless u vote for me, then u can say wutever u want dude.....

ScarletSpider
Actually, with all the hi-tech alien shit Marvel has, that's not exactly a safe bet.

And Cosmo voted for me, so I deign he can say whatever he want, about Chinese Food, or any other topic.

Nataku8188
But... she wont get close... she'll be dead in a second. Literaly.

crazyspinz
dude, everything is in that spectum, even organic material such as wood. and it is a universal thing, red shift aint from earth u know...

Cosmo Kramer
Crazyspinz, u have forgot the Beetle's #1 rule- all you need is love, love, love is all you need

crazyspinz
not true,
seriously
u as a person with a penis everyone knows that if u see a hot chick in black leather u spend more than a second checking them out, in that time black cat would use her litle cable and wrap it aroub bullseye. then he is screwes

Cosmo Kramer
LOL

crazyspinz
this is true, and seieng as black cat happens to have big boobs and where leather i win.....

ScarletSpider
He's been specifically conditioned to withstand psionic attacks (especially after encounters with ol' Charlie) I'm sure they would have conditioned his suit to be a dampening agent in the magnetic spectrum. Although this is all moot since I cannot prove any of this.

GLADIATOR PWNZ!

crazyspinz
cmon cosmo u gotta vote for me after that...

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but I have 2 girls on my team. Double the action, double the fun.

crazyspinz
u are not sure.... well i am, u cannot make something imune to the spectrum, gladiator himself is in that spectrum. and when gladiator is unsure, he gets weak.....

and red shift also has the power cosmic, witch gladiator has no defence against

FrothByte
well i have cable and norrin has sue. both of these pose a deadly threat to holocaust because of the psionic attacks and the invisible bubbles thingy....

for what its worth, my vote yesterday was suppose to be for snake eyes. i was just waiting for more people to post so i could judge the arguments better. oh well, i learned. here's my decision for this second round:

redshift vs. gladiator = gladiator
i agree that redshift is more powerful, but i think gladiator is faster and stronger than redshift physically. correct me if im wrong but i believe redshift doesn't open portals instantaneously. maybe he takes a second or two to open one. within this time i believe gladiator can move in and start hitting red shift. with gladiator on full assault on redshift, i don't think he could really open more portals. and even if he does get to open one and transport gladiator elsewhere, it is stated in the rules that battle ground removal is not allowed. so redshift is not allowed to transport other contestants elsewhere.
(and besides, i need to make an argument that i could use in the future to help my man beat redshift)

holocaust & warmachine vs. thinman & moonstone = holocaust only
i believe either thinman or moonstone would give warmachine a hard time, but holocaust could take out either of these two. after holocaust had taken out his opponent, he would destroy warmachine's opponent. but by this time warmachine may already be damaged beyond repair so that he may not be able to continue. i mean, thinman and moonstone ARE powerful.

lizard & archangel vs. scarlet spider & songbird = archangel
this bout would have gone to lizard and archangel if lizard just had brains. as it is, i can see scarlet spider outsmarting and outmanuvering lizard. songbird is more powerful than archangel, but warren seems strong enuf to take songbird on. id take archangel for because he is more spontaneous. archangel would take down scarlet spider.

black cat & punisher vs. bullseye & citizen v = the latter
this fight is the easiest to decide. bullseye can take out punisher and citizen v would murder black cat.

so when all is said and done, gladiator can beat holocaust. even if holocaust can absorb gladiator's energy, i bet he couldn't absorb it fast enuf to avoid being KO'd. bullseye and citizen v are enuf to finish archangel.

my vote goes to scarlet spider.

crazyspinz
the girls on yer team would be tied up by the girl on my team (who is where leather most of the time i might add) ... that would be sweet........

crazyspinz
lizard does have brains, he is a super genius. and yes redshift does open them istantainiously u wrong, i sugest u re consiter your vote

Nataku8188
Bullseye doesn't care, the job is more important to him then T&A

Nataku8188
When he is in lizard form he isn't he reverts to animalistic and primal behaviour.

ScarletSpider
Moonstone mentally controls her costume. She can be undressed in quicker than a Mississipi minute, which is quite fast, for no good reason at all.

I must take my leave, alas it has been fun and I wish that I could continue this discourse, but it's 11, I still have homework to do and there's school tomorrow. I would like to consider the back and forth over, leaving our prior argument up to the votes to decide. Although it's a public forum, so you can rip my shit up all night if you want. Best of luck, me amigo. If I lose, you better carry this the distance, so I know my might was not the only bested.

crazyspinz
and citezen v swould be owned by black cat, she is on par with captain america as far as stregnth and skill goes. she can put up a fight against spierman, and i still dont see how bulsye beats frank. punnisher has so mutch more experiance than bullseye, more weapons, better training.

crazyspinz
good night dude, and half the fun is watching them get undressed, so speed isnt the best in that category.

i will respect the fact that you are not here yo defend your self, so i will not make a referance to your arguements, just other peoples.

crazyspinz
acualy, he figured out a way to stop that from happening, its some serum, he is acualy kinda a good guy when he takes it, i dont have the issues handy, but i know for a fact it is true

crazyspinz
its not that he cares or not, its instinct evey man there would be doing the same thing, including my team

Evangel94
The vote is now 3 to 2 in favor of Scarlet Spider. All those wanting to cast votes please do so immediately. The thread will be closing shortly.

Nataku8188
That was only for a short period of time and it had bad side effects, gave him mood swings and shit.

crazyspinz
if i loose this will i get to stay in the tourny

Nataku8188
IDK, but my sig owns yours.

FrothByte
ok, i stand corrected. but asides from transporting gladiator elsewhere (which is not allowed) or transporting things at gladiator (like meteor rocks), what are the other offensive tactics redshift can throw from his powers. i admit, im not knowledgeable with redshift, i may reconsider my vote. but i need to be sure about what redshift can do to hurt kallark.

crazyspinz
wut, my sig kickss ass, have u ever seen spinal tap, cuz if u have its the funniest thing ever.

crazyspinz
he can cut him in half with cosmic swords, ripp him apart with the power cosmic, make 100000 meteors come at him at once, use hes power over the electro magentic spectrum to destroy his shi'ar technology, the list goes on and on

red shift can also shrink space

crazyspinz
he doenst need to transfer them to rgladiator, he can shrink the space aroung gladiator, so all the gravity in the universe is on him (yes he can do that) or just over power him (class 100+, warp speeds, teleportation)

FrothByte
i think the tourny is in round robin fashion. not sure tho. but incase it is, it means we get to fight everyone in the tourny. smile this is fun.

although im still waiting for someone to make a tactical plan for his team that would show the team working together. what we're doing now is basically just a lot of vs. matches. i really hoped for a strategic game plan to be played here.

crazyspinz
have u reconsitered, red shift also beat surfer in hand to hand combat, he only lost via out smartedness, but gladiator isnt nearly as smart as norrin rad

crazyspinz
eva are u voting too

Nataku8188
Sounds like redshift is WAY too strong for this level, considering i couldnt have normal thanos.

crazyspinz
i have a game plan, just not for this perticlare team against me

black cat takes off her close while there team stares red shift and holocaust and war machine kill everyone (punnisher is staring too)

Evangel94
No. I run the tournament. Why would I vote? That would be unfair and biased. I also enourage more people to vote, this thread will close soon.

Currently the vote is 3 to 2 in favor of Scarlet Spider

crazyspinz
well he is a herald.....

the most powerfull herald to date, just not as smart as ss

Cosmo Kramer
I have come to a decision, Scarlet Spider.

crazyspinz
i sleep now good night

FrothByte
well surfer has no hand to hand training whatsoever. at least as far as i know. hmm.... it seems as if the power cosmic is a bit too much for gladiator then...

eva please reconcile my vote. i vote for crazyspinz now, making it a 3-2 vote in favor of crazyspinz.

to scarlet spider: hope you're not offended. but redshift does seem powerful. i also reconsidered my post about archangel beating songbird. songbird would murder archangel. but as it is... redshift is still too powerful for songbird.

Evangel94
Sorry but its 3 to 3 tie. Don't forget cosmo voted for scarlet spider.

Evangel94
Who will break the tie for the winning vote?

Krissy Von Doom
After reconsidering, Red Shift seems extermely powerful so Gladiator would be beaten on this level - Crazyspinz takes it. At the same time, I think Bullseye takes Castle out of the fight instantly which makes it Felicia vs CV and Bullseye - Scarlet takes it. Lizard is taken down by Scarlet Spider, which makes it Angel vs Songbird & Spider, being outnumbered, Angel goes down - Scarlet takes it. After reading up on Moonstone, she's just under herald level and alone would take out both War Machine and Holocaust (no draining powers) - Scarlet takes it. However, seeing as Red Shift is uberpowerful, he'd take out the rest of the opposing team by himself. Now, if Gladiator holds out long enough for the rest of his team to dispose of their opponents, they'd have a shot at taking down the herald. But, I think Glads will be taken down before the rest of his team beats their counterparts. My vote will have to go to crazyspinz.

Evangel, after reading a few posts here, it seems there are a couple of votes that didn't make it yesterday, and adding those votes would have made it 6-5 in favor of snakeeye, so I'd like to step aside and let him through to the next round, if you'll allow it as it just seems right.

Evangel94
No. Once the thread is closed, the match is decided by the votes. You can't allow him to take your place, but you can drop out of the tournament if your too guilt ridden over winning.

It is now 4 to 3 in favor of crazyspinz. Please place your votes. No votes will be counted after the thread closes

Cosmo Kramer
Come on, we all know Scarlet Spider deserves to continue on

FrothByte
evangel, how does the tournament go about? is it single elimination, double elimination, or round robin? id prefer it to be round robin though so we could all get a chance to hack at each other. if it is round robin scarlet spider will continue on. smile

Krissy Von Doom
No, it's cool, I'll continue

Evangel94
Nope. You won't get a chance to hack at each other. You will face your selected opponent and the winner moves on to round 2.

Round 1:

Day 1: Monday

Krissy Von Doom vs SnakeEyes

Winner: Krissy Von Doom

Day 2: Tuesday

Crazyspinz vs ScarletSpider

Day 3: Wednesday

Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd

Day 4: Thursday

Nataku8818 vs Evangel94

Krissy Von Doom
Yay! Now watch my team get decimated next round. rolling on floor laughing

FrothByte
oh ok. so once you're beaten you'll be out of the tournament? ok. i need to start preparing my strategy for norrin... he has a pretty powerful team.

norrin radd

FrothByte
so the vote becomes 4-3 in favor of scarlet spider?

Wynndar
im jealous i never got a team together

Evangel94
NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE VOTES IN THIS MATCH!!!

Regarding Holocaust.
They're not banned. Supposedly his powers don't hurt the person being absorbed.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
Did I win? If so, then well fought, crazyspinz. And if I lost, then...sunuvabeotch.

Nataku8188
Has evangel posted her team anywhere ? I want to be prepared

norrin radd

norrin radd
evangel you should vote to, if you are going to fight i think you should also vote.

crazyspinz
who won, norrin didnt change his vote because holocausts absobing doent hurt them

crazyspinz
so far it looks like i won the herald category, tied/won in the e meta (holocaust can absorb), and lost in the street level, and tied in the meta

looks like i might have won...

crazyspinz
redshift isnt dumb at all, he is just not as smart as SS. he is more powerfull than surfer because he was powerfull before he met galactus, red shift looked for galactus and aproched him to ask to be his herald, he wasnt chosen from a planet like the other ones

norrin radd

crazyspinz
ya but he was useless before that. u will prolly fight today, i dunno who ima vote for, it should be close. u will fight right after this thread is closed so vote

Nataku8188
Uh crazy... you lost in ALL of the categories except herald, simply because your herald is ridiculously strong. Just to let you know, bullseye could take out everyone in your street and meta categories.

crazyspinz
no dude. and u already voted, holocaust would beat moonstone, and thin man .he can absorb life force, and yes it is alowd. and war machine could also beat moonstone, but i dont know about thin man

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>