television broadcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander
The US Fernsehshow ACCESS Hollywood communicated yesterday that the episode III Trailer will be shown for the first time on 4 November in its transmission.

Lowbacca
And I'm sure it won't take long till the trailer is online then! big grin

Sith Master X
So if it comes out on November 4th, then the trailer should be online within the next 2-3 days, because they said HS members would see it two weeks earlier!!!

vader519
I have news on the trail right here. The teaser trailer will in fact air on Nov 4 on Access Hollywood and other entertainment shows. The traielr will also hit theatres attached to The Incredibles on Nov5. Here is the story from comingsoon.net. Credit goes to comingsoon.net

Cinescape reports that the trailer for Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith will be hitting theaters on November 5th with previews of the trailer airing on Access Hollywood and other entertainment news shows on November 4th.

Our source has informed us that the STAR WARS trailer will be "placed" with THE INCREDIBLES, the new Disney/Pixar animated film also being released on 11/5. However, just because the EPISODE III may be shipped with the film cans of THE INCREDIBLES or suggested to play in front of that film doesn't necessarily mean that every theater screen will show the SITH trailer before THE INCREDIBLES. "Due to the kind of length for an animated film, two hours (with Boundin' short) running time and the IMMENSE number of studios vying to get placement on the film, expect some exhibitors to not play it with INCREDIBLES, though most should, if not on all screens of the film," our source told us last evening.

You can probably expect the trailer online at StarWars.Com some that early that week, too. Subscribers will reportedly get first crack at it. More to come!

DARTH DADDY
I can just see it. The incredibles set box office highs for opening releases. The lines will be jammed packed with...Star Wars fans just wanting to see the teaser in the theater. After the trailer is done they all leave.

Lowbacca
Two weeks earlier? Who said that? blink

Sith Master X
That was the word that was going around from SW.

Anakin2Vader
I hope hyperspace gets it first... its one of a few things then can acctually give HS subscribers

Lowbacca
Really? I heard that the Teaser would be on HS just before it's in cinemas (or 2-3 days after the Incredibles started).

Sith Master X
Hmm...that's strange. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Lowbacca
Yeah. Hope I'm wrong... laughing out loud

JKozzy
Well if it's not online by Nov 4th, it will be when I get to it. I guarantee that it'll be online once it comes through my TV wink

darthcraka
heheh i gotta go get in line for the incredibels before the other sw geeks beat me to it

Lowbacca
That's good news. eek!

darthcraka
yes good new indeed.... "yessssssssssssssssssss"

Whisper
My stomach is churning! I can't believe it's crept up so soon! This is amazing news.

Sith Master X
Isn't it? I can't wait!

Whisper
Honestly baby I'm hyper already. This is how I felt when I saw a photo of EPI Obi Wan in the local press holding his lightsabre months ahead of its release. I couldn't take it in.

SomeGuy57
it might come out on november 4 for you Commander since you live in Germany but it might not come out for us americans untill later. I'm not saying it wont be but it might not since Germany and USA dont always have the same stations and access as the other.

Lowbacca
You mean we German SW-Fans will get to see the teaser trailer earlier then you in USA? But how? confused

darktim1
it will be on accesshollywood on it's time zones so maybe you might.

Commander
We will see Episode III one day earlier, too.

Lowbacca
Germany rulez! big grin

Red Superfly
Oh yeah? I bet you don't have.....one million dollars!

Me neither.........

Commander
One million dollars, no, one million euro!

In no way...

Whisper
It certainly tried to! Haha Kiddin baby. wink

SomeGuy57
JW, do you Commander and Lowbacca speak English or is what you say and read somehow translated into German. I dont know and I'm just curious.

Mist
i have ep3 on dvd nah just kidding.

Lyn
What about Aussie fans? Does it air on T.V over here too?

darktim1
if you have accesshollywood over there you should be able to see it. in 14 days.

Commander
@someguy57:
I use a translation program. It is difficult to translate, what I want to say, from the complicated German into simple English.

Hello I am Bob and this is my dog.

Lyn
I don't think we do darktim1... sad

darktim1
don't you get cable in australia or just satelite?

Lyn
Oh, well, yeah we do but...I don't have it. sad

vanyoda
I was thinking today that Access Hollywood or
Entertainment Tonight might start showing
small previews of Thursday's trailer premiere.
I remember Entertainment Tonight showing a
couple of seconds of Clones two days before
they showed the first trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.