Commercials these days....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix Aska
Have you ever seen a commercial on T.V. and just said to yourself...that is the stupidest commercial I've ever seen...?

Talk about those kinds of commercials here!!!

Silver Stardust
Yeah, about pretty much every commercial that's on TV.

lil bitchiness
I dont watch TV. But when I do, commercials i see traumatise me. What traumatises me more is the fact that people buy the things adverts tell them to, no matter how dumb they are.

Phoenix Aska
I personally think that the old navy jeans commercial is dumb where that lady gets up and starts talking about how free air is so good....I'd slap that lady and tell her to sit down....

Silver Stardust
I know...it's so sad, the world I live in. I rarely watch TV anymore, because of that. I don't need some ad telling me what I should buy. Too bad the majority of people do.

eggmayo
all tv sucks, only thing i use mine for is films and ps2

Clovie
for me it is recently i'm seeing a comercial and thinking OMG i love this song eek!

lil bitchiness
We are consumer orientated society. Its all work job you hate and buy shit you dont need, to impress people you dont even like.

Yeah, super dooper society we're part of.

Silver Stardust
Gotta love it...being pressured to buy certain things in order to fit in...I say f*ck that, I'd rather be unique and happy with myself than one of the crowd.

eggmayo
thing i hate most is cosmetics or shampoo or razor adverts... such a waste of my time

Silver Stardust
Only ads I watch are those for movies that I want to see, otherwise I change the channel/turn off the TV/leave the room.

Discos
I am sick and tired of seeing commercials for those bloody loans and stuff "no CCJs? no proof of income".....bullshit,

there is this icecream advert which is dubbed for some reason, its totally stupid. a kid asks the ice cream dude
"can we have another?"
the guy replies "sure....they're sugarfree"

who gives a rats ass if they are sugar free, no ones going to say that! They will just nab your money and serve you it no questions asked

Discos - its sugar free......lol that makes me laugh

Delicious1
I saw this on T.V. the other day and just now looked it up. I present to you the cheesephone

lil bitchiness
You say that because ''you're not worth it!''

Phoenix Aska
The Geiko commercials are funny though.....

They are NOT the best source for low car insurance!!!

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud it's true, too...they're expensive!!! My car insurance costs about half of what geico said it'd cost messed

Phoenix Aska
All I really use my T.V. for is watching DVD's and playing video games too!!!

It's very rare that I watch T.V.

My sister watches lots of T.V. and is a walking T.V. guide!!!

Sometimes when she speaks about T.V. it seems like she is speaking a different language sometimes....

Chelsea23
The Old Navy and Geico commercials....they get sooo annoying!!! and never make sense either

TheProgramSmith
I think the proprietors of these organizations are conveying a message:

"It really doesn't matter what we put portray in these advertisements. You are going to buy the tripe we are peddling anyways."

WindDancer
You guys are lucky not to seen the late 80's Kool Aid commercials. Man! Beyond annoying!

shellie
Geico comercials ......*shutters*

MornGlory
the scariest commercial right now is the Burger King Commercial - with that Plastic head Burger King guy in bed with a normal guy- and the king gives the guy a crosant (sp?) sandwich for breakfast...

I know you all know which commercial I am talking about-- it is CREEPY!!!

wuTa
edit

wuTa
someone's been watching too much fight club

Phoenix Aska
hahahaha....I forgot about that one!!!

That burger king commercial scares me

I would not want to wake up to see some perverted king staring at me!!!

lil bitchiness
haha! I dont think so. I think Chuck Palahniuk has been reading some philosophy when he wrote the book.

wuTa
and i think someone takes too many posts seriously

Phoenix Aska
and I'm confused....

mc pee pants
the f*cking carl's jr commercials... so laaaaame.

"without us, some guys would starve..."

well, thanks to you, they could have a coronary...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.