Keane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yumcarrots
is there a proper keane thread? because i've looked and i can't find one confused

does anyone else like keane?

ClaraG
Keane are pretty good, i like Everybody's Changing and Bedshaped a lot

amity75
I think they're really good. For a band with no guitars they can certainly put it about. The singer has a voice that I would give my right ball for.

SnakeEyes
they are a wanna-be Coldplay

Guitargirl
I love Keane! Their album is wonderful! Not one bad song! Go Keane!

Yumcarrots
isn't every band a 'wanna be' these days? confused

Df02
theyre nothing like coldplay....

coldplay are travis with a different name

ClaraG
yeah but travis are much better

MildPossession
I am not a fan, but if their song came on the radio I wouldn't turn it down.

*Georgina_A*
I think they're pretty good. I like "Somewhere only we know". Very good song.

KillTheLight
yup i agree i like that song 2.

Darth Revan
They're alright... Kinda boring. And KillTheNight, your sig is ****ing disgusting.

Guitargirl
I think Keane grow on people after a while. i didn't like em at first now i love them!

KillTheLight
blink

fuct_up_kid
i love keane.
somewhere only we know, everybody's changing, bedshaped and the last time are all awesome songs

Korri
I think they would be alot better if they had a guitarist erm

emo182
o my god who ever sed they are wanna be coldplay you might possibly be the dumbest person ever the thing that make keane geart are the fact that they are like no other band they dont use guitars what is coldplays main factor to their music guitars if they wanted to be like colplay dont you think they would use guitars RETARD!

Elondra
Keane is such a great band. I've got their album and it's great.I especially love Bedshaped.The lead singer Tom or whatever his name is has a fantastic voice.

amity75
Keane are great. Everybody raves about Franz Ferdinand being the British band of the year but it's Keane in my opinion.

teakwonjoe
i think they're good, and have potential to go farther

FEDFAN316
4 all people Elondra u like them? how can u go from punk to what ever that is

Elondra
I don't just listen to punk music.I can listen to any type of music excluding garage,hip hop and heavy metal and all that.
Keane are very good so why shouldn't I listen to them.

eggmayo
Who are Keane?

Elondra
They are good but overrated in my opinion.

Elondra
eggmayo they are a British band with no guitars.

eggmayo
No guitars.... sick

Elondra
When I first heard about no guitars I felt the same but then I got their album it's fantastic but a bit soft for some people.

Alpha Centauri
"Keane are great. Everybody raves about Franz Ferdinand being the British band of the year but it's Keane in my opinion."

Muse and Colour of Fire are worlds ahead of both those bands. Also, considering The Cure put out an astounding album in 04, plus the fact that they are British, I think Franz and Keane can take a bit of a backseat. Or not get in the car at all.

Keane should watch their mouthes. They diss people who are way better than they are. Not a good idea for an up and coming British band surrounded by peers better than they are.

-AC

Ronny
i like them from the only song ive heard

somewhere only we know

Libertine
Bedshaped are one of my fave songs ever. I own the hopes and fears album, it really good, i love Keane.

Morning_Glory
Keane sounds like the british band TRAVIS

Victor Von Doom
Can we get an option up there for vomit-inducing.

Libertine
Travis are ya taken the piss!

lord xyz
Originally posted by emo182
o my god who ever sed they are wanna be coldplay you might possibly be the dumbest person ever the thing that make keane geart are the fact that they are like no other band they dont use guitars what is coldplays main factor to their music guitars if they wanted to be like colplay dont you think they would use guitars RETARD! lol coldplay use piano more than anything.

Bardock42
Awesome band. Love somewhere only we know.

~Flamboyant~
o my god who ever sed they are wanna be coldplay you might possibly be the dumbest person ever the thing that make keane geart are the fact that they are like no other band they dont use guitars what is coldplays main factor to their music guitars if they wanted to be like colplay dont you think they would use guitars RETARD! laughing

Don't like them.

Bardock42
o my god who ever sed they are wanna be coldplay you might possibly be the dumbest person ever the thing that make keane geart are the fact that they are like no other band they dont use guitars what is coldplays main factor to their music guitars if they wanted to be like colplay dont you think they would use guitars RETARD!

Oh..is that their shtick..not to use guitars. And that makes them cool. Well..okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.