A 24 hour posting spree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
How bout one day like a while from now we all set one day were everyone posts for a entire 24 hours non stop just staying on KMC all day long crazy oo yes fun possibly will there be drugs at this party of course stick out tongue

VENOMfan
Drug's? ok im in

DeNiro
EXCELLENT evil face

§pearhead
d, you come up with the strangest ideas stick out tongue

steely balls
LUCKY CHARMS BITCHES!!!!

VENOMfan
ye-yeah

hoover then..........>Jumpy turn's to.................>blowup

so all in all it will be good party

DeNiro
hell yea BEAN BAGS FOR EVERYONE. eek!

steely balls
CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!!

Sigillum_Diaboli
blah

DeNiro
U know who used to post almost 24 hours a day stinky stick out tongue wink

steely balls
BALLOONS!!!!! CLOWNS!!!! PONIES!!!!

§pearhead
stink posted all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
24 hours????.... my offer is 8.....10 perhaps....... ok ok!!!!..... 12 but no more stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing out loud

DeNiro
she come back and be like only 24? stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
if he posted 24 hours .. how come he only has .. less tahn 9000 ? and he was here 6 months .. or more ?

§pearhead
laughing out loud

Sigillum_Diaboli
blink

DeNiro
I once did the math and here ill do it again ill take my post and divide it by the number of days ive been here then see how many posts a day i post

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol
i have been here since the first ( when i first started posting ) on the 1st .. 300 posts ( est. ) uhh a lot ..

Paola
eek! will you do the same with my posts DeNiro???? Jumpy

§pearhead
messed i dont want to know mine. 11000/75, about...uh, i dun wanna know that.

Sigillum_Diaboli
only 75 days ?

§pearhead
more, maybe? todays the fifth...uh, 60, oops, 82 i think, mb.

DeNiro
ok mine was something like 221 days so i divided that by my posts and it was like 35 a day and yes ill do urs Paola

Sigillum_Diaboli
do mine as well !

§pearhead
I'm over 100/day...........messed i gotta cut down.

DeNiro
Paola U post like 25 a day if i am correct and Sig Dialbo u post let me see hold up

Sigillum_Diaboli
koo

Sigillum_Diaboli
and remember .. i started posting on the 1st of march !

Dogbert
Do me.... confused

DeNiro
u post like 4 posts a day Sig Diablo stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
I STARTED POSTING ON MARCH 1ST ASS WIPE !

Dogbert
D, What are you doing? confused

§pearhead
sig your 62 posts a day.

Sigillum_Diaboli
jerkin off ..

Sigillum_Diaboli
rock

Paola
eek! 25 a day!!??? mad god I'm lazy!!!! stick out tongue

Thanx DeNiro!! happy

Sigillum_Diaboli
yeah thanx D .. for giveing me the wrong info mad

DeNiro
HEY U CAN STICK MY INFO UP UR UNTHANKFUL ***** ASS stick out tongue

oo and dogbert let me check urs really quick jeasus christ not that hard to do people 28 posts or something a day

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol
dogbert has jesus chrsit in his sig big grin

§pearhead
No D, you like this, you get to act smart now smart stick out tongue

Dogbert
laughing out loud It is actually James Caviezel stick out tongue

DeNiro
ok ur acting kinda like the kids at school I dont like Spear its kinda funny to just mess with me about this but since kids at school have nothing else to make fun of me for because they are all either fat or skinny lil pricks they keep the dumb thing all the time so it gets old fast.

ur cool with me fo sure just calm down a bit

§pearhead
hey man, you know im kiddin with ya...trust me, you'd be able to tell if i wasn't erm i can be pretty vicious sometimes

DeNiro
I know ur kidding big grin just kidding gets on my nerves to.

This one lil ***** ass 120 pound sophmore kid i knowis the one kid i wish one dayhe would be like my size just so i can whoop him he is so ****ing jelaous and so ****ing like oo man i got to prove myself to everyone that he talks to much shit and it pisses me off that this kid that sounds like a 10 year old girl has the balls to say shit t me the only reason why he is safe is that i would never beat up a smaller kid

§pearhead
laughing ha! beat him in words man, gotta trash talk...BOW DOWN TO THE WITTY ONE! mad pray sry, i love sayin that laughing out loud

DeNiro
U would of liked what I did to this kid Kemo yesterday he thinks he is hard and he put me inlike a head lock when i was sitting in house wiring and i was like u better leave and he just did it harder so i went really slow and reversed it so i was holding his arms and he was over my back since i was bent down and then i bent down more so he was totaly on my back and i flip him over onto his back. laughing out loud Slamed the shit out of him so funny and then he still will try doing it again the next day.

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing
whatever the hell that dudes name is .. he played jesus !

§pearhead
laughing out loud what a 'tard...that some funny shit though

Dogbert
laughing out loud

D, do you know that your sig dosn't work?

stinkfist462
yeah .. whats up wit your sig D ?

DeNiro
yea Raz has brought this to my attention about a week ago and since TH is the only one with my password to myname i asked him to fix it but he was drunk the night he tried and said he couldnt do it till he got sober so i never got it down either he forgot or he never got sober stick out tongue

i spelt retard wrong cause im typeing stupid cause my contacts are dry.

§pearhead
laughing we've been through this already today

stinkfist462
sleep

Dogbert
eek! Your back

stinkfist462
wink

DeNiro
****ing sleeping smilie im going to stick that thing were the sun dont shine stick out tongue

stinkfist462
my ass ? umm no ... only gerbils wink

DeNiro
omg ne one who watches the sopranos religiously like i do will remeber when ralhpie made the prank call to paulies mother at green goves retirment center and said he was found in the bathroom sucking a cub scouts dick and that they found a gerbil up his ass laughing out loud Funniest god damn thing ever on the Sopranos laughing out loud I think ill start watching all the seasons again cause I own all of them on dvd

stinkfist462
2 line rule !

DeNiro
U wouldnt find it funny cause i doubt u have seen the epsiode of the Sopranos that I am reffering

Too haha three lines

DeNiro
i had something i was going to tell ubut i forgot and it was important to damn it oo yea u couldnt post in the horror forum i bet Backfire and Evil dead's posts are all like a page long no joke but very good posts

Dogbert
huh blink

DeNiro
ok if u go into the horror forum and read reviews discussion or arguments abotu horro films all the posts are like a page long seriously but they are very intelligent posts since they know everything about horror films i know alot but not even as close as backfire or evil dead

Dogbert
Yea, I know, they are both very intellectual yes

stinkfist462
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.