spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
who would win? Edit : it should say living not livign

Evangel94
Living Tribunal is the greatest entity in the Marvel universe. He rules over the multiverses and with a mere thought anything can be done according to how he see's fit. A universe can be destroyed, rebuild, and re-arranged to how he see's fit.

Spectre or Beyonder don't compare at all.

manjaro
LT jus deals with balance in the nultiverse he doesnt rule it. the wuld be the job of TOAA. i still maintain that the spectre is his equal, and beyonder's hyperbole is that he's the most powerful enititiy in our universe. it could literally go either way

Evangel94
The highest entity with a form is living tribunal.

Beyonder was exagerating his power. Characters do it all the time is comics.

Spectre has to fight his opponents from time to time.

Living Tribunal snaps his fingers and it is done. Period. No questions asked.

Katt
Finger snap war!!

Nataku8188
like west side story

Solidarsenal
Does LT do gay dances like them too?

spyrokinesi35
wait isn't spectre the "god" of DC ast lt is the "god" of marvel?

Evangel94
No, spectre isn't the "god" of anything.

A problem I have with DC is that they try to incorporporate "GOD", Heaven, Hell, and Angels & Demons into their comics. At one point we had superman flying around with a sword that "GOD" gave to him and him fighting alongside angels against the devil. As if superman wasn't enough of a boyscout already.

DC should have never tried to incorporate religion into their comics. Marvel did a better job with religion with their pantheons such as Asgard and Olympus. Marvel also was creative in making cosmic entities such as Galactus and Living Tribunal

JuggernautFan
i pretty much agree with everything here.......

Beyonder
Add to that the also have cool cosmic scientist/gods, the Celestials.

The only group that sucks is the Watcher. laughing

However, DC should've extended their New Gods line and get more involved with them. The Promethian Giants are an interesting lot as well.

Gregory
I pretty much completely disagree with you. Sandman, Lucifer, and Hellblazer are/were all intimately involved with all those things, and they're three of the best series I've ever read. The Demon was another great series that was religious based.

spyrokinesi35
I did mean god like that hence the reason I said "god" not god. "god" would mean the supreme overlord of the universe

HarmonicFlo88
Living Tribunal, with a snap of a finger tha other two never existed.

eleveninches
Well, they DONT exist, so he must have done that already

wrathofachilles
Living Tribunal, easily. Beyonder doesn't even belong next to the other two.

who?-kid
Original Beyonder can do pretty much what it wants with Spectre. No way Spectre is in the same league than Beyonder.

And LT is above Beyonder and Spectre of course.

Cosmic_Beings
The Living Tribunal exists in all of the infinate Marvel Universes at the same time. He can destroy any universe with a thought.
The Beyonder was not as powerful as The Living Tribunal, but close. He could do literally anything he wanted, but in his respective universe, instead of all of the universes.
The Spectre is a being imbued with the wrath of god. God puts his wrath into a being, and that being basically just roams the earth, punishing someone whenever he sees someone doing something bad. The Spectre has a few powers, like severly limited teleportation which he has a very hard time with, and flight, and a small amount of Super Strength. THat is it. He is immortal, because the wrath of god is immortal. But the person weilding the wrath of god can be killed easily, and then the force would go on to someone else, and someone else would be the Spectre.

So, The Living Tribunal wins. The Beyonder comes in at a close second (he is dead now, by the way, because he became mortal to see what it would be like, and he was killed right away), and the Spectre comes at a far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far third. The Living Tribunal is to The Spectre as a flake of dust is to a vacuum cleaner.

And also, in Amalgam universe storyline, the most powerful beings of each universe, LT for Marvel and Spectre for DC, were holding on to each other to hold together the two universes. It was really pathetic to see Spectre in taht situation, because he is so pathetically weak.

Havoc470
this is a question so please no one answer with a witty remark or something, i just wanna know a little more of these three characters

i dont know much about either of the three characters but spectre's already dead, you cant kill someone who's already dead with the powers of god, i mean....its god, if spectre has the powers of god, would that mean the power of the thing who created all things...like the very universe and even the living tribunal?

Cosmic_Beings
The Spectre can easily be killed. But the wrath of god cannot.
The wrath of god is the force that god put on earth a long time ago, which just traveled along and killed whoever was doing something bad. Then the wrath of god decided to inhabit a human being, so instead of killing everything that it saw that was doing something bad, it would have human perception on the matter, and deal the right level of punishment. So it entered a human host, and then it just went around punishing everyone who it saw doing bad things. While the wrath of god is in a human being, that human being is called the Spectre. It doesn't have very many powers, I mentioned all of them in my last post above yours. The Spectre can be killed, but then the wrath of god just goes into another human and another Spectre is created. That's basically it. The Spectre is a stupid fly compared to The Living Tribunal or the Beyonder.

Havoc470
but the human being died though, i remember reading that spectre died and thats when he got the wrath of god, i could be wrong though, either way in scope from what i've read of these three, living tribunal would take it

i read that he died as a cop, was resurrected by a man he calls The Voice who is hinted to be god, but is never really stated as god, and the spectre has the power to enter or leave his body at anytime, so really he's the body of a human being but can leave the body and fight crime as some sort of entity, but thats nothing compared to the living tribunal especially when i read of his powers being teleporting, walk through walls, grow or shrink in size, and transmute matter, most likely everyone already knows this and theres no reason for me to type it but im bored so it's alright lol

Cosmic_Beings
Yea, Spectre is alright, but it is pointless to talk about him and classify him with the likes of LT or Beyonder. I say, keep it in your own universes.

Havoc470
yeah, he's way out of scope of the other two characters, and i never really liked much dc characters

Arsenal
LT wins. I would say he's even more powerful then Paola. Just a little bit...though.

wrathofachilles
Beyonder is not a close second. His powers over his own universe are nowhere near the powers of the Living Tribunal. It's like saying the king of Malta is as powerful as the emperor of the Roman Empire. Not even close.

wrathofachilles
Nobody is more powerful than Paola. Nobody.

Except me. wink

Arsenal
Can you delete other peoples' posts at will? No. Can you close other peoples' threads when you feel fit? No. Can you issue a restraining order on me for looking through your garbage and sending you too many private messages? No.

wrathofachilles
Of course I can. I can seduce Paola at will and have her powers transferred to me. She cannot resist me.

Unless she actually reads this post.....

Arsenal
Paola can't be swayed so easily. (believe me, I've tried)

wrathofachilles
You're not me wink

Arsenal
I know. Which is why if I can't seduce Paola...you can't

wrathofachilles
Lol, I've done it before and I can do it again.

Arsenal
How?! Tell me your secret I've been trying to seduce Paola for years now!

Havoc470
getting pretty off-topic here

wrathofachilles
The secret is...*we're sorry, your call did not go through, please hang up and try again*

Living Tribunal easily. There, back on topic, lol.

Mane
yeah yeah, dont get a stiff one, man. i doubt she reads your posts.

Arsenal
How is that a secret? I get that everytime I call her.

wrathofachilles
Actually she reads most posts, and I shant address the crude portion of your statement.

Yes, but you don't know the REAL number either.

Cosmic_Beings
Read the second of the two comics on this website. Read all of it. It explains the power of the Beyonder. If you want, you can read the first one, which is all about the cosmic beings.

And then tell me that Beyonder is very close to the Living Tribunal when it comes to power.

http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

Arsenal
What are Beyonder's powers exactly?

Arsenal
This explains Beyonder's powers as well http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beyonder.htm

Cosmic_Beings
Seriously, I don't want to be like this, but can you shut the hell up? Your idiotic posts are stupid and irrelevant and off topic, and made only to amuse yourself.

Gregory
So put him on your ignore list.

Cosmic_Beings
Trust me:
http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

The second comic tells all about Beyonders, and the first one explains the nature of the cosmic beings.

In the second one, the Living Tribunal summons Eternity, Master Order, and Lord Chaos, so they can all watch the Beyonder together.

Cosmic_Beings
How about asking him to stop going off topic? And how about you stop going off topic as well, so everyone can talk about the topic?

David Duchovony
Isn't there someone above LT?

Arsenal
Maybe the brothers from Marvel vs. DC but I'm not sure

Cosmic_Beings
Forget the brothers, that was extremely stupid, because the Spectre and the Living Tribunal were portrayed as equals in that saga, which is retarded.

Gregory
Hm ... no. You post an off-topic comment insulting another member, but when somebody replies to it, you try to slap him down for being off topic? My hypocricy meter just went off the scale.

Cosmic_Beings
People think that there is someone called The One Above All which is more powerful than the Living Tribunal, but there isn't. There is, however, an artifact called The Heart Of The Universe, which if you weild, you will become more powerful than anything, even the Living Tribunal. Thanos achieved this, and absorbed the entire universe into himself, but then he got bored and created everything once more.

And again, I will kindly ask people who continue to put up inane and off-topic posts to shut up, please.

Gregory
And again, I'll ignore you. Life isn't fair, is it? You need to loosen up a little, that's what I'm thinking. Especially because your last three posts haven't really been on topic, either; sure, they've mentioned the characters involved, but they haven't been about the fight. I also think you need to work on your concept of "kindly," because you're not very good at it; adding the word kindly to a rude remark doesn't keep it from being rude.

p.s. Living Tribunal

Swanky-Tuna
Wow... can anything beat the offspring of Donny Osmond and David Hasselhoff?!

Cosmic_Beings
No it cannot

ps gregory is a little girl.
life isn't fair is it?

Gregory
A little girl? That's a relief, in a way; it means that when I put on my little pink dress and play with Barbie dolls, it's actually perfectly normal behavior. I was starting to worry that I was a little strange that way.

Arsenal
It also means that it's perfectly normal that I find you sexually attractive. What a relief!

Paola
topic people

crazyspinz
speaking of sexualy atractive...

wrathofachilles
I know all about the Beyonder...well not ALL, but I know a sufficient amount. That does not detract from the fact that Beyonder is NOT comparable to the Living Tribunal. Again, you cannot compare the ruling entity of a universe to the ruling entity *or his representative, and what are you talking about there's no One Above All? Then why do people consistently mention it?* of the entire multiverse. Living Tribunal is to Beyonder what Hulk is to Batman. Simple fact. I'm not saying Beyonder isn't incredibly powerful, but he is not omniscient nor omnipotent.

spyrokinesi35
okaey sow can it bee agreede thaet lievieng tribunul wiell be tha winna?
p.s. I know my spelling sucks, but it's because I want it 2

wrathofachilles
You should never want your spelling to suck. Spelling and grammar are the first reflection of a person's intelligence on a medium such as this.

Note I'm not insulting you saying you're stupid, I'm just pointing out how people disregard the importance of spelling too often.

spyrokinesi35
I no tha importants of spellang, Iem kont stupid I juts choes not toe

wrathofachilles
Oh come on, nobody spells that poorly! You're just doing this to annoy people. Do you realize how hard it is to understand you when you spell ever word but 'of' and 'not' incorrectly?

spyrokinesi35
I no ites soe funney aend it'es knot hard four me too uanderstaend what Iem saing

who?-kid
Yes, and not only that, but trying to read a text with countless spelling errors and grammatical errors is very annoying. So I just won't read it.

Cosmic_Beings
It's funny, keep on doing it.
Happy Dance

Havoc470
damn, you guys get so annoyed by bad spelling lol

baddspellahl4
whye does itt mater ief I spael inccorectly. alsoe ther iz nothing rong with mei grammar.

Havoc470
thy're Frasier Crane's lol

Arsenal
retard

baddspellahl4
lieve havok aloune aend doen't bee hatin' on me.plus I doe'nt talk liek this in othur threads, I ounly doo it ien my own. OS I dlouc klat ekil siht fi I tnaw ot, dna ouy t'nca dnatsrednu tahw m'I gniyas. ahahahhahahahah

Cosmic_Beings
lol

baddspellahl4
nac enoyna dnatsrednu tahw m'I gniyas?

Arsenal
spell correctly that doesn't make you cool jesus christ!

baddspellahl4
I ma gnillesp ylterroc ouy tsuj t'nac dnatsrednu tahw m'I gniyas, os ahah ay resol. now could we pleaze get cak on topic. why wouldn't beyonder win. he is his own friggin universe

Arsenal
Stop spelling backwards you idiot

baddspellahl4
nmad, woh did ouy wonk? arsenal's on my ignore list now

HarmonicFlo88
Intelligence is judged on spelling but some ****tards go to a level of mis-judging someone for typing "wut" instead of "what". they automatically think that person's opinions aren't credible due to them not being a NERD.

Which totally pisses me off. F'ing nerd a$$ losers.

who?-kid
Eurhm, who on this thread is saying that ?

Arsenal
must have had a bad experience he never recovered from

HarmonicFlo88
I never said someone said that was on this thread. i was just sharing to people wut i hated, thats all.

And there was nothing to recover from, some nerds like to think they are tha smartest kind of people on earth and anyone who uses slang must be of lesser intelligence. personally i find it funny as hell when people like that miss-spell some of tha big words they throw around.

So all in all, i agree with baddspellah if he's trying to make a statement about how people go over-board about tha spelling issue. however it cant be too bad. yae no?

wrathofachilles
No, saying 'wut' instead of 'what' or 'u' instead of 'you' is not a reflection of a person's lack of intelligence; rather it's a reflection of you being lazy as hell! Have we as people gotten so pathetic that typing three letters is just too much work. No wonder people hate Americans. And I'm not reading your posts anymore badspellah or spyro or whatever you want to be called.

Interesting that you think that's funny Cosmic when in another thread you were whining over what someone else thought was funny. It doesn't work that way.

Cosmic_Beings
Yes it does, whiny

wrathofachilles
'Fraid not sport.

Arsenal
wut or u doesn't bother me. Typing a whole message backwords does.

Cosmic_Beings
Nope, it doesn't, squirt

baddspellahl4
Well, first of all my spelling and grammar is at top class. As a matter of fact, my vocabulary is above the level of even my parents and grandparents. I choose not to imploy it. Anyways, I go with living tribunal on this one.

Arsenal
A smart decision

baddspellahl4
how did spetre get or seem so powerfull in the marvel/DC crossover and I know beyonder is powerful

Arsenal
End result of bad writing.

Cosmic_Beings
Because Spectre is the most powerful character that DC ever created, and they ahd to use something to be on par with the Living Tribunal, but they never had anything even close to it, so they just used the Spectre.

wrathofachilles
Lol, 'squirt' huh? How amusing, coming from a kid like you.

And Spectre is not the most powerful being DC has created, he was just what DC considered to be the equivalent of Living Tribunal for that storyline.

baddspellahl4
so who is the "living tribunal" of dc?

wrathofachilles
DC has the archangels remember? And something called The Presence and The Voice, which are basically just versions of 'God.' There are many more powerful than Spectre; I don't know who would be equal in power to Living Tribunal. I imagine The Presence *God* would be higher.

eleveninches
At his height, parallax was capable of destroying a universe, so i dont know if he would be in the same league as the tribunal. LT is probably equal in power and ability to Lucifer, but LT only obays the one above all and has no free will, whereas lucifers power and abilities are based on his willpower, and he takes orders from nobody, so he would be able to do more than LT as he has more free will

wrathofachilles
But Michael obeys The Presence, so he would probably be the best equivalent.

eleveninches
Not always. He refused to obay yahews command for him not to help lucifer, but michael did so anyway and ended up with his daughter dead and lost. Soon after that, he was exiled from the silver city and the presence of yahew

wrathofachilles
Lol, they call God Yahew?

Beyonder
Yahweh. Not Yahew.

wrathofachilles
Lol, that makes much better sense.

supremthor
the beyonder is no way near TL in power. the LT watches the whole marvel multiers his the second in power after marvel GOD.

eleveninches
Well, hal is returning as GL soon, so the spectre wont have his parallax style powers any more.

MERCILOUS
Spectre's power has changed dramatically. Currently I beleive he is the Wrath of God fused with Hal Jordan. In his strongest form he was the basically the will of God. So he was basically a the LT exactly, except with a human component.

Spectre with Parralax powers? The Spectre fused with Hal Jordan's spirit, not Parralax, right?

leonheartmm
i dont think hes a match for the LT, of course hes really strong but, the older spectre kinda lost to parallex, and we know that hes no match fer the presence or lucifer morning star or saint of killers or micheal and those are the type of powers that LT represents.

MERCILOUS
I'm not sure what you mean by "the older spectre." He's been around a long time and has had several shifts in position and power. He was depowered when he fought Parallax.

leonheartmm
i was referring to the spectre who wasnt hal jordan, neway, spectr's powers dont match that of parallex

MERCILOUS
Yeah, tha's Jim Corrigan. That was one of his many depowered versions. What wasn't clear about my post?

eleveninches
But Hal is not going to be seperated from the spectre, and become green lantern again. I dont know why he would ever need a GL ring unless the spectre stole all of his parallax powers, but hal IS parallax, so he could easily defeat spectre. Before he merged with parallax, spectre got his power from god, but in the DCU, god is dead.

leonheartmm
ummm yea but i think that after hal saved the world from the sun eaters while sacrificin himself{in a way}, he used all the GL powers he had

leonheartmm
btw, i dont think that the DC god is really dead, hes probably takin another leave, as he has done before{u know what i mean}, neway, i think that GOD is sumhow affiliated with the presence, n that might be where the power of god comes from, so it might be true that the spectar is still usin, GOD'S STRENGTH.

eleveninches
But hal should still have some of his old parallax powers. Hal got his parallax powers from the guardians in the first place, then when he 'died' his parallax powers were transferred to kyle as 'ion' for a short time before being transferred back to the guardians where it started, but hal still knows how to get that power back if he ever needed it. he is still capable of being able to destroy the universe. He absolutely OWNED spectre in zero hour, so i dont understand why he has so much trouble controlling spectre.

leonheartmm
aaahh ZERO HOUR, what a memory, that was a nice comic indeed and yeah, hal did own spectar's ass at the time, but now that he is part of the spectre, i think its more a battle of wills than all out power, and even though hal has more mental strength and strength of character and will than almost any one, we shouldnt forget that the spectar is the wraith of god, and that is quite sumthing to battle by will.

MERCILOUS
People seriously need to post what versions of the characters are battling.

Again, Spectre, when fused with Jim Corrigan, in his original state of power, was infact the LT's exact equal except with a Human component. The Spectre that was defeated by Parralax, still Jim, had already had like 4 or 5 shifts in power and position. None of them as powerful as his original. I seriously doubt that even Hal Jordan as the Spectre, even with his secrets he attained from the Guardians (which is the reason he could unmake all of time) was as powerful as the original Spectre.

Oh and leonheartmm, This thread is Spectre vs. LT. vs. Beyonder so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mider
what kind of abilities has the spectre been able to generate?

Mider
can i ask something? What comic did the devil and angels and all this other stuff happen?????

Mider
Living tribunal is not as powerful as the Beyonder and i dont know about the Spectre : /

wrathofachilles
Uh-huh. Whatever you say.

Mider
Look guys im going to clear some stuff up about these characters the spectre is the most vague of these guys to me cause i dont really read DC but from what i DO know his power does run out eventually and that he is not as powerful as his former self known as Parallax, The living tribunal is being over rated by alot of guys in here for a fact. He cant just whim things out of existance ive seem him scared at least three times in Secret Wars II what if? number 32 and dc vs marvel. Korvac tried to take over the universe and rallied the universal powers together, shaper of worlds, stranger, galactus, inbetweener etc, well not only did Korvac beat them all he killed them and absorbed there powers after he killed all the above stated except death, eternity, master order and lord chaos only the LT was left to defend the universe he tried to kills Korvac and supposidly Korvac was the only being who had ever stoped one of his judgements from being done he actually got scared of Korvac and fled leaving eternity master order and lord chaos to die and for death to watch laughing. Korvac then nullifed the universe The LT could only lock up the universe so that Korvac could not escape but he himself said that was all he could do. Now the Beyonder is another case He is a actual living universe that can move, speak and act like Ego the living planet. And this guy was insanly powerful i mean he beat the celestials in hand to hand combat while in human form, and he actually smacked the hulk into submission by flicking him with his finger, and when the phoenix tried to take him out he just reached into the flaming entity of the phoenix and grabed the host (racheal summers) and she was down for the count in like 2 seconds, the molecular man who actually fixed everything the beyonder distroyed including a broken in half moon some distroyed galaxies and the like said that while he could understand the multiverse in ways that the normal heroes could not that the beyonder could also understand the universe that even the molecular man could not. The beyonder did things that no other being could ever do in the marvel universe such as take over the world in like less then a weak and i mean everything on earth not just people everything that lived and even did not live bowed to him mountains the ocean germsn EVERYTHING he then later proceded to distroy death renduring everything in the universe immortal the only way to fix that was to create a new death after the molecular man had a few words with him the beyonders action had made it so that nothing could die and in a big way with all his powers the molecular man couldnt even kill a flower not even hurt it when killing death the other entities tried to talk him out of it the LT included even eternity and they did nothing to stop him after words the beyonder himself said that the universal entitites were scared of him so you see while the LT is the main entity its only due to his title not cause he actually is as powerful as to pound everyone into submission the beyonder on the other hand was a living universe outside the paramiters of time and space and the multiverse thus beyond the LT's power or anyone elses for that fact maybe the one above all could beat and thats all, but in short The Beyonder is the most powerful marvel character ever made before he was placed into a storyline of him being a cosmic cube.

Mider
Oh and the third instance that the LT was scared was when he met the brothers from dc vs marvel and even he couldnt stop them. The infinites might even be more powerful then the LT.

supremthor
yai would like to no how power the twins are

Mider
the twins were as powerful as two multiverses each but in the comics and yeah i know this is going to sound freaking insane but.....the comics say that the beyonder when he died released power one million times of the mulitiverse for real, read secret wars II no kidding so the beyonder i guess is even more powerful then the brothers.

saurabh kanhere
I heard Spectre can be as powerful as he wants and he is tthe equivalent of LT. Its gonna be stalemate or Specter due to the above reason. smokin'

zom1967
Also 3 of the new Beyonders Killed L.T without much of a fight.

DTM
Classic, PreRetconned 80s Beyonder could beat Spectre and LT combined, without much effort at that.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by DTM
Classic, PreRetconned 80s Beyonder could beat Spectre and LT combined, without much effort at that.
not spectre

quanchi112
Spectre gets routed.

zom1967
I used to think the Tribunal was the be all end all but The 3 Beyonders beat him so easy you really can`t say that anymore.And they didn`t beat one version of the Tribunal,they beat every version of him across the multi-verse!

Branlor Swift
Sphinctre blows up in milliseconds. Complete colon failure.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Sphinctre blows up in milliseconds. Complete colon failure. What the f**k?

zom1967
Well the living tribunal is so powerful,that every aspect of him in any universe is dead.Beaten by a mere three beyonders,who also destroyed most of the rest of the cosmic higherarchy.Thats why I can`t understand how some Hearald beings took some of them out.thats why Hickman has some explaining to do,you have to respect the scale of power levels or whats the point!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beyonder blows them both up with a thought.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by zom1967
I used to think the Tribunal was the be all end all but The 3 Beyonders beat him so easy you really can`t say that anymore.And they didn`t beat one version of the Tribunal,they beat every version of him across the multi-verse!

Starlin upgraded him since then so that won't happen again.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.