Were else do u post besides the OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I post just as much in the horror forum the music forum sports movie discussiong well not that much in the movie discussion, but just as much as i post in the otf i sure hope some of u just dont post in the otf

i occansionaly go to the GDF and the news and question

§pearhead
all of them except the ones involving movies. no joke erm

VallejoKid707
^ Same here

Dogbert
I like to post around everywhere smile

Sigillum_Diaboli
i post in here and the Music discussion ..

DeNiro
I watch so many movies its not funny but the only real good people to talk to about movies are like BackFire and Evil Dead and HockyHorror Wicker Man and MM1 so on and so fourth in the horror forum and i just happen to love horror films so its all good

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing out loud

Paola
just X-Men.... and when it dies... i go to Movie Trivia, Stars & Celebrities, GDF and last but not least OTF yes
oh!! also Book Discussion, when I have trouble go to News & Questions.... yes

DeNiro
i like to keep up on tabs here at KMC thats why i go to the news and qeustion forum'

oo and i welcome new members once in a while

The One Himself
Matrix, Artwork/Anime, LOTR, GDF

§pearhead
laughing yeah, you're gonna turn al the newbies to meat heads stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
i dont welcome people .... cause i am new new myself ...

DeNiro
HA Ill turn them into my selves I can make the newbies stupid but they will just be called stupid beacause a true meathead is stupid and BIG BABY stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
MEATHEAD !

§pearhead
stick out tongue you sound exactly like it, d big grin

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing out loud

Fallen Jedi
i post here and there, but mostly on here.

Sigillum_Diaboli
i dont post as much ....

DeNiro
im a funny stupid though some things i do are on purpose but there is the occasinal dumbass funny thing i do that makes every die laughing at school. got to many stories of those times stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud D's funny but never when he means to laughing

Sigillum_Diaboli
blink

DeNiro
Hey go to my thread titled Damn mud its on the first page of the otf pretty good story stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
no .. too lazy to read storys !

§pearhead
all in all...d's a moron. stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
all in all D's just a dick with no balls
(pink floyd - another brick in the wall pt.2 )

DeNiro
*pulls out balls* Yea HOW DO U LIKE THOSE APPLES

§pearhead
I think those apples should go back where the belong crazy

DeNiro
Shiny aint they stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud pardon me for not responding to that

DeNiro
I understand to bright *puts away the stick and giggle berries*

§pearhead
messed never heard that reference before

Sigillum_Diaboli
ok ..... what apples ?

DeNiro
go watch american pie 2 when jim comes down stairs right after he got his dick and stuff put into the cast and Oz goes HEY JIMBO hows the stick and giggle berries man and then stifler says

Jim ur the only guy i know that has a dick that has paint by number or something like that laughing out loud

god we are talking on three differnt threads with three differnt convos stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud that happens all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
yea I know me and stink had like 5 differnt treads about jerking off stick out tongue

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol
big grin

Sigillum_Diaboli
**** it .. i miss the poor bastard .. BRB

§pearhead
laughing out loud *sigh*

stinkfist462
WASSSUPPP!!!

DeNiro
Theres my mutual masturbation discussion partner stick out tongue

stinkfist462
wink

Dogbert
sick Gross...... stick out tongue

stinkfist462
very big grin

DeNiro
of course but that is what makes it so great stick out tongue on this ski trip to i forget but we had a long ass bus trip that broke down so my friend called his gf and we listened to her over the phone while she masturbated pretty tight for finding something to do well strandard stick out tongue

stinkfist462
eek!
this one time in science .. i was sooo bored ... plus i got mean boner ... and next thing you know i got this weird chemical ( wants dangerous ) and holy shitr stains ! it felt ohhhh soo good .. the hard part was cleaning up ..

DeNiro
wait u lost me i kinda got what ur story meant but mostly u just lost me stick out tongue something about chemicals and cleaning them up and forget it

stinkfist462
lol
masturbation .. chemicals ......

eleveninches
here, comic book section, x-men section, computer game section, TV section, Movie trivia section, Sports section, star wars section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.