Wolverine vs green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
Wolverine8888.... will your main man stand up to green lantern?

Or galactus for that matter

wolverine8888
no dont be silly no one stand a chances for galactus also made thread wrong u have green lantern vs wolverine not galactus. wolverine with out his metal can not cut galactus enough to hurt him they fought once I own the comic but it wasent a real fight wolverine had to leave the planet or would of shurly died. also I do not know green lantern so I will not add in any thing about this fight

Nataku8188
Dude... No. Just... no.

wolverine8888
thank u I need that to remind me to edit

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine with his metal wouldn't do anything to Galactus either. His chances are no better against a GL.

Most likely it'd end with GL trapping Wolverine in a simple bubble in the first minute, ending any chance of him making an offense.

wolverine8888
wolverine could hurt galactus any ways fantastic four beat galactus I always wondered how any one know?

Nataku8188
They didn't technicaly beat him, per say. They just outwitted him.

wolverine8888
oh I was wondering that cuz galactus is ultimate silver surfer would most likly lose to him and he could beat any one

Nataku8188
Most likely? Galactus MADE SILVER SURFER!

wolverine8888
I thought so but I could of sworn they fight eachother

Nataku8188
If they did galactus would lift his hand and blast silver surfer away with a mildly powered up attack. If he felt like going overboard.

Tron
This is just wrong. With or without adamantium, Wolverine cannot hurt, let alone beat, Galactus, if he could even get close to him. And Wolverine is NOT the Fantastic Four, so I wouldn't even go there. And Wolverine doesn't stand any chance against a Green Lantern either. If you need info wolverine8888, here you go:

http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/GreenLantern2_Bio.php

http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/GreenLantern4_Bio.php

And that's just two GL's, the current one, Kyle Raynor, and the one before him, Hal JOrdan. There's John Steward also, but I can't find his, but Wolverine doesn't stand a chance against any of them.

crazyspinz
nataku this post ois stupid, no offence but i have lost mutch of my respect for you because of this post. it is just bashing another user

norrin radd

Gregory
I was thinking the same thing. Jesus, people.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine could hurt galactus any ways fantastic four beat galactus I always wondered how any one know? Agreed.

Symmetric Chaos
5/10 for Wolvie
7/10 for Galactus
1.4623487/10 for GL

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win by outaging the GL! :P

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
5/10 for Wolvie
7/10 for Galactus
1.4623487/10 for GL

Bah, Wolverine'd own Galactus, straight up.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Bah, Wolverine'd own Galactus, straight up.

Wolvie wins 10i/10 (damn that was a bad joke)

Badabing
nutnut dur durfist noneroll crackpot-lol fart3

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie wins 10i/10 (damn that was a bad joke)
bottom of the page

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.