KV21 Jedi Briefing Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan
Jedi Briefing Room is the next Knollvision, anyone seen it?

jedijunky1138
Yea its pretty nice this week. Hope Scramba gets it up soon.

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv21.mov

Inside the Jedi Temple is this moodily lit briefing room, where Jedi receive their mission assignments during the Clone Wars. Rooms such as these saw a lot of activity during the Outer Rim Sieges, where Jedi and clone troopers were dispatched to the fringes of the galaxy in the continuing war against the Separatists. This set was constructed on Stage Two in Fox Studios Australia, under observation of the Hyperspace Episode III webcam.

Eöl Moriedhel
Thanks scramba.

vanyoda
Thanks Scramba smile I bet your going to get besieged
with endless requests on trailer day !

moonwalker741
thank you scramba, this one is pretty cool..

moonwalker741
yeah i say you don't go on kmc when the trailer is released...get alot of people to be pissed off.....

ctsketch
that reminds me of the briefing room on the Home One Cruiser in Return of the Jedi where they planned the strike on Endor and the Death Star

darktim1
thanks scramba and good eye ctsketch I was thinking that myself.

cal31
I'd love to see the people saying " why the hell is it taking so long, this isn't fair" when they're getting something for free.

Anakin2Vader
yup .....nice KV .... Scamba is the G-D man...period.

Gangularis
cool. not too bad. thank you Scramba -_-

pika122689
Thank you scramba! You are a God! big grin

The KV was pretty good too. Definitely looks like the briefing room in ROTJ.

waynerobsonuk
I noticed that if you look at the group of three blokes sitting on the seats, the one in the center apears to be wearing a breastplate of some sort. Anyone any ideas who this is?

Wayne...

gunchips
Thanks a lot Scramba!! You're the best as always!!

Lowbacca
Nice one. Does anybody know who the two Jedi are (or if these are jedi)?

Boris
Hard to tell, maybe Anakin. btw kick ass sig gunchips, got a bigger version?

Lowbacca
confused what are you talking about? confused

ImperialPEZ
Looks like everyone is thinking the same thing that I am. Very OT. Kind of a mix between ROTJ briefing room and the Death Star. Wicked Cool!

tony_bolony
Thanks Scramba!

Anakin2Vader
looks like the professional stand ins I think

jedijunky1138
This is a good tie in with the OT.

Delta51VE
I don't think either is Anakin - the shape and Hair aren't right . . . probably maybe Jedi "Monk-types" extras?

darktim1
they look like jedi who are just padawans standing around.

Darth_Decimator
could anyone let me know how i can see old kvs ? ive seen em all except #1 , #2 , #14 , #15 , can anyone help me out ??
P.S. i am a newbie so i apologise if i said or requested something i shouldnt have or if this is in the wrong place , Sorry Peoples

Jedi Priestess
since they are all still a part of HS

http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/knollvision/archive.html

you might try pming scramba for these.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.