Very Interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror

Darth Revan
Ehh I only read the first paragraph and all I have to say is... bullshit. no expression

AIDS was observed in some kind of monkey in northern Africa long before a human got it. That's not to say I trust everything the government says. Just that this is pushing it. no expression

HockeyHorror
yes i agree and thats y i posted this...BUT NO ONE READS IN THIS FORUM laughing out loud

well thanks for reading the first paragraph at least smile

Tex
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200410/s1216687.htm

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

HockeyHorror
thx for info Tex

BackFire
thumb up to unfounded conspiracy theories.

Kosta
Could be true, then again could be BS......no one in our lifetime wil ever know.

HockeyHorror
thumb up

§pearhead
this is something called paranoia smile

Walfredo
It is easy to create stories that can't be denied... I tend to lean to the "thats too big and complicated for it to really happen."

dean7879
ive read that when the new world order(one world goverment)is in place
they will be trying to knock the population down
they are supposedly invisible and working from behind the scenes controlling the goverement....all they need is a 3rd world war to concrete there place in power....they have been responsible for all the major wars in the past 100 years(ww1, ww2, ect)
The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually

more info www.threeworldwars.com

dean7879
The world is under siege by a European hierarchy of banking families, the money changers and money lenders of history. They are already the richest people on earth but that is not enough. They have a Faustian Grand Plan. They mean to own or control everything of value on earth. Their weapons: MONEY and DEBT, the media, and Washington. The Conspiracy is invisible. It functions through its network of global and central banks and their many subsidized agents, organizations and fronts around the world. It financed the Morgans and the Harrimans. Even the haughty kingpin of the American Petroleum Cartel is its lackey. It controls the currency of all the major nations including Russia and China. It "takes" hundreds of billions from the American people every year. It has no regard for human life except as a resource for labor, taxes and armies. It has no god; money is its messiah.
A century ago, the Conspiracy had bankrupted Europe with its many wars (the lifeblood of the Conspiracy). A peaceful America, protected by two oceans, was on the verge of becoming the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth and the Conspiracy did not "own" it. This was "unacceptable". The Conspiracy wished to take control of American money, "mobilize its credit" to finance World War I and overthrow the Czar (for Russian money). And it needed America to assure victory over Germany (its hated enemy even before WWI). Wilson was pressured into signing the Federal Reserve Act and to declare war on Germany. Later he was to say, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." (And it has grown enormously from a century of war.)

dean7879
After World War II, the Conspiracy corrupted American elections with money and subverted Washington officials with threats of heavily financed opponents. Anyone who resisted was threatened with ruin or eliminated (JFK). The Senate was purged of all but globalist sycophants. The gradual destruction of the Savings Banks and Savings & Loans was planned, the tech boom came, and the well planned following crash bilked investors out of untold billions, but they wanted more. The Conspiracy recognized that it needed an epochal event like the Reichstag Fire, or Pearl Harbor to subdue the independent American people. Washington and the globalist media would orchestrate a mass hysteria. They would bombard the American people with demagoguery, pathos, ethnic hatred, patriotism, heroism, glorification, pageantry, flag-waving and symbolism to create a false war climate and impose martial law under the pretense of "national wartime security". FEMA concentration camps were built and are ready. It all came together on September 11, 2001 just as planned by the Conspiracy. The American people are shocked and all evidence and investigations quashed. But the pieces are coming together anyway on the internet; Washington and media accusations are a complete fraud. The obvious suspects are the agents of the Conspiracy, globalists and Washington. There are reports that the Conspiracy timed this catastrophe to destroy the personnel and accumulated evidence in a major investigation and lawsuit involving a gold cartel in Wall Street and the Federal Reserve, selling the Reserve gold stock at bargain prices which would have unveiled the Conspiracy. This was "unacceptable". The Conspiracy seeks to corner the world's gold supply. Washington has since diverted all such investigations to "terrorism

dean7879
What their agenda amounts to is basically using every tool at their disposal to maintain the status quo and their power base. Everything from mass mind control, economic enslavement, political control, media control, and military control are being used to implement a program to bring about complete domination

"From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill stated to the London Press, in l922.

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

dean7879
The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union

silver_tears
I wouldn't be surprised if it was true roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you ever took biology in your life you should see some of the things that the government and pharmaceutical companies are capable of.

Afro Cheese
I read the whole thing. 5.5 billion in 15 years? Get real. Interesting to read, but completely fictional.

silver_tears
Actually it is possible, look at the birth rates and compare those erm
In the last 3 years the population of Toronto alone rose about 5 million or so people erm

Afro Cheese
No offense but how does the growth of a city compare to the genocide of the human race? 15 years is not a very long time, and I don't know if that statement about Toronto is true or not, but even if it is, 5 million people weren't born in the last 3 years in Toronto, most of them probably moved there. And think about it, diseases are for the most part kinda slow. How do you slowly kill 5.5 BILLION people in 15 years? That is almost the whole population of the earth. Hitler killed 11 million people, and he was actually murdering them, lining them up and shooting them, not slowly giving them diseases. Think about that for a second. Think about how many times you have to multiply that 11 million in order to reach 5.5 billion. 1 billion is 1000 million, you do the math. I'm not saying there's no way it would ever be mathematically possible, I'm saying they have no means to pull it off, nor a reason to want to kill almost everybody on the planet. If they are going to take it that far, why don't they just use nuclear weapons?

silver_tears
Sars was never slow, neither are some other diseases no
Things like for example Walkerton here, where e.coli contaminated a town's water supply killing some of it's population.

Things like that happen everyday, and people just view it as a statistic, so it could happen, I doubt the number is as high as 5.5 billion, but I don't completely rule out the possibility of the government messing with our health.

This kinda reminds me of Resident Evil laughing out loud

BackFire
I have trouble believing that our government made aids to kill a bunch of people. Sounds dumb, blatantly dumb.

Baylin
Well look at stories like Erin Brokavich it does happen, although I'm more of the opinion that we're poisoning ourselvs rather than a government conspiracy look at the topic about diet drink we talked about the other week!

silver_tears
And who approves said diet drink wink

Baylin
blink

silver_tears
The government duh stick out tongue
They know what it contains, but it's still approved and all erm

So yea I think it's possible for it to happen, not to mention the thing about aids, is the lady won a Nobel Peace Prize, so she must have been correct about it huh

BackFire
Diet drinks are aproved because people want to drink them, same goes for cigarettes and beer.

I think there's a subtle difference between allowing a faulty diet drink to go to the public and putting one of the most dangerous diseases ever seen into your own population. Again, sounds ****ing stupid.

Gregory
People will believe anything--no matter how blatantly stupid--if it involves a government conspiracy. Sad but true.

silver_tears
That's just the thing, if they created it would they not have a cure if it got too out of hand?

I mean I've never really heard mention of anyone important in the government dying of one of these diseases before.

BackFire
That's because only stupid people get the disease. They have to have unprotected sex and/or do needle drugs. I doubt people in the government do that.

silver_tears
Have you heard Bush speak lately? Don't rule out the stupid people in the government option no2

eggmayo
do all bad viruses come from monkeys or something?

aids
sars
ebola
i have heard of all of these and stuff to do with monkeys now... so confused

dean7879
tell a lie long enough and loud enough and people will believe it....
ure tv is your god...listen to it ...assssssssholes...
open your eyes eek!

BackFire
Bush is dumb, but even he knows better then to screw someone he doesn't know without a condom, I'm sure.

Afro Cheese
In Ameirca you can only get it from sex/drugs, but over in Africa I'm pretty sure you can still get aids from blood transfusions and stuff. They don't go through the same procedures to check for it that we do.

Imaginary
I read the whole thing... embarrasment

Cosmic_Beings
I hardly started reading it when I stopped. Somebody is paranoid, or stupid, or both. Whoever wrote it was gay, or was defending gays. Who ever said that gay people started AIDS? It was spread by anyone having sex. And no one knows what the government is doing.

HockeyHorror
just blame everything on the monkies! cause of cancer...MONKIES...cause of std's...MONKIES....why did michael jackson molest kids...MONKIES!

no expression

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.