The Best and Worst Drinking Game Ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Watch 'The Big Lebowski' and drink a sip of beer every time someone says the F word or the word Lebowski. I'll bet you will puke before the movie is over and pass out. If you are too young to drink beer, then don't do it. erm

JKozzy
Oh. I just had to read that last sentence. stick out tongue

Hiker, my friend borrowed my Big Lebowski DVD and she won't give it back! mad

Tired Hiker
That is soooo messed up! You should have made her pay a deposit! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Tell her that if she doesn't give it back within three days, you own the rights to everything she's ever written, her entire movie collection, her cat, her firstborn, and her soul. smile

Ronny
oooooooooo i have one

watch the south park movie and everytime they make a drug referance or cuss drink a tall glass of vodka no expression

BlackC@t
My friends perpressure me to drink.

Darth Revan
no expression

I found an "Iron Chef" drinking game on the internet once. It was funny. One of them was "every time something incredibly stupid happens". laughing out loud I guess it was only funny for a nerd like me though. geek

Tptmanno1
yea
probably....

Mane
you'd die. no expression

Ronny
laughing out loud

you know nerds are shexy droolio

Darth Revan187
How about the first one to die from alcohol poisoning loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.