Yeaaaaashhhhhhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
THANK YOU SOX Jumpy

they won which meannnnnns they go inot game seven against stupid NY

and they are sooooooo gonna win and i am sooooooooooo gonna get 50 bucks from my dumb ass friend eek! which means new cds

Darth Revan
I want 50 bucks sad

Silver Stardust
Me too sad

Freakin red sux suck my ass...They suck and when will they just give up... they're never going to get out of the curse. The yankees will foil their plans once again...How many times have the Yankees beat the red sox in an alcs playoff? How about in the game 7 of those playoffs?....the sox suck

Ronny
mad sox own

Darth Revan

I still want 50 bucks sad

Ronny
laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Yay sox!!

sox suck sox suck sox suck...they will never win, game 7 tomorrow..yankees will have to dominant like they did in game 3...hahahaha the sox got shutdown, lets not forget about that

Ronny
big grin

Kosta
YEAAAAAH!!!!! ........what are we talking about? blink

Darth Revan187
baseball sucks

Sun Ce
baseball is cool, and ice hockey is better stick out tongue, i like the sanfrasisco giants big grin (spelt wrong)laughing out loud

trouble
go ny go ny!! i felt like saying that to piss you off laughing out loud

DanZeke25
Yankees suck!!yankees suck!!! yankees suck!! yankees suck!! yankees suck!!! yankees suck!!!! The only reason u like the yankees is cause they win.... i bet u if they didnt make the playoffs u would't like them.... u damn frontrunner.... i wonder why u like the Lakers too? kiss my ass.... this is why i hate yankee fans... they think they are the greatest ever... i hope stienbrenner has a heart attack... and A-rod and jeter and Matsui get shot... especially Gay-rod... what an *******... slapping the ball out of arroyo's glove and hen acting like it was nothing... Shut the hell up and sit down! Ur out! thats wut i would've said to Gay-Rod... Go Sox!!

DanZeke25
Yeah!! Wahoo! Go Sox!!

R0B
Baseball in my opinion is boring as hell. I find nothing interesting about throwing a ball around and hitting it with a bat over and over.

DarkPheonix
#1.. there is no such thing as a curse

#2 the games are kindda fixed...
NY lost 3 in a row...
Sox lost 3 in a row...

they trow games... be sides NY doesnt play as a team... Sox Does and theres a chance they may win smile

DanZeke25
Fixed!! Hahaa!!! That the funnyest thing i ever heard!! LMAO!! This is the WWE. Its not Scripted. Give me a break!

DarkPheonix
they throw games... the whole base ball thing is to make $... every thing is about $ nowa days.. a lot of things are fixed...its between the managers & how much they are given to do it...

mailedbypostman
You all suck.

R0B
No but you do

mailedbypostman
You do too.

R0B
Nah but you sure do

DarkPheonix
mailedbypostman
: you seem grumpy..... and just plain mean....

mailedbypostman
Go back to you corporate masters.

Londonboy7
I'm convince soxed are going to kill NY tonight

mailedbypostman
Wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DarkPheonix
you have issues hun.

mailedbypostman
Only for the day.

DanZeke25
Yes it is about money... the playes want a lot of money to play... but it is not scripted... they didn't script the Red Sox winning 3 in a row... they didn't script David Ortiz's bloop win... they didn't script the Phillies not making the playoffs.... its a game... its a sport... its just like football and basketball... No one knows what is gonna happen tonight... no knows who's gonna win... or what the score is gonna be... and they sure as hell don't pay managers to make sure one team loses or wins

DarkPheonix
thats the thign.. it iisnt scrited its more like " try not to win" sort of thing... and they do.

Ronny
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 BUCKS *****

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO GO BOSTON

mc pee pants
F*CK!!!

Ronny
HA NY LOSER

mc pee pants
how the f*ck can you lose being up 3-0???

Boston sucks my ass, the curse continues, the Yankees aren't the ones to continue the curse this year, but you can bet the Cardinals or the Astros will...Boston sucks, and Yankees own them.

mc pee pants
go STL!!!

DanZeke25
Hey yankees.... Whos YOUR Daddy?

HAHAHAHA!!! U Lost!!!!! Up 3-0 and still lose.... Ur apart of hisroy now.... HAHAHA!!! Yankees Suck!!!! Yankees Suck!!!

of course the yankee fans say.... oh u guys are still gonna lose to cardinals or astros anyway!!

well we're not... and even if we did lose... its not like ur major history making choke

mc pee pants
were are all the yakee fans now? REPRESENT, D@MN IT!!! boston will never win the world series anyway.

<<Solo>>
I am very happy the sox won,
but I must say...it was just luck.

mc pee pants
baseball IS a game of luck.

<<Solo>>
Not really, it's all about how fast you can run, and how fast you can throw a ball.

mc pee pants
well, at least the hitting part is. you never know when you'll hit a homer. that j damon grand slam was luck.

Lianslo
I hate the Yankees, so I'm pumped for the Sox! smile I hope they kick some yankee butt!

mc pee pants
they did. historical yankee @ss kicking. a lot of people lost money on that series... including me.

<<Solo>>
Yeah the hitting part is luck.

NyC-gUrL
disgust

Lianslo
well...whether its luck or not...go sox! smile

mc pee pants
damon was extremely lucky, actually... two consecutive homers. i was like "D@MN!!! game over!"

row476
yeah... coming from hitting nothing to a grand slam and a two run homer... I was taken completely by surprise.

DanZeke25
Baseball is a game of inches.. not luck.. u definatey need some luck to win.. but u can't say the Red Sox were lucky... The Yankees were the one who was lucky... they were lucky there was a game seven... cause if Schilling was never hurt... He would've won game 1... and the series would've been over before game seven... there goes the yankee fans... saying "it was luck"... or "they're not gonna win the world series anyway."

I'll tell u one thing... if there was a salary cap... the Yankees lose half there players... half there wins... and half there fans... cause they have so much money that they buy every player they have except for 2 or 3... and since they bought the players... they win alot... and since they win a lot... people jump on there bendwagon.... the only people that have a valid reason to like the yankees... are the people that live in New York... used to live in New York... or live right next to New York.. and are only about 45 minutes at most away from Yankee Stadium... or you have a relative that liked the Yankees and they got u into likeing them when u were a kid( my reason for likeing the Vikings and Reds).... there other reasons too.. but unless u give me a good reson to like the Yankees... i consider u a frontrunner( only like teams who win)

Claidissa*Star
I hate baseball in general, so I don't really care.confused Red Sox is a baseball team, right?messed

eezy45
s0x r0x!&#8252;!&#8252;! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.