Who's Got The Best Tattoo's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super_Xero
Who's Got The Best Tattoo's! Out Of A Band You Know?... Who Do You Think, Has The Most Awesomest Tattoo's?

MornGlory
I love the tattoos on Aaron Lewis' arms - (lead singer from Staind)

I personally have the worse tattoo ever-- the guy who put it on completely bobbled it up-- and he was like --oops-- sorry

Deathblow
yeah Aaron's are cool ^

I like Lajon Witherspoon's (Sevendust).

Otep's are pretty cool, can't see them very well in the pic though
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/o/Otep/sq-otep-ozzfest-02-rman.jpg

But the undisputed champion of tattoos is of course, the one and only:

grintgirl
i like billy martin's (of good charlotte)tatoos of nightmare before christmas he is awesome!

lil bitchiness
Daryl's tatoos are sexy.

Nathan Gray (Boy Sets Fire) has excellent tatoos, because he has the most beautiful arms a man can have, so they look even more amazing.

Darth Revan
Marilyn Manson's tats are cool... That thing on Maynard J Keenan's back, whatever it is, is awesome. Other than that, Brandon Boyd and Tim Whatshisface from RATM.

FEDFAN316
billy from GC

FEDFAN316
i love his and i think it cool that i think one of the pic's he drew is 1 of his tatoos

Darth Revan
All of Brandon Boyd's tattoos are his own creations no expression

Makes sense, seeing as Brandon is infinitely more intelligent and creative than anyone from GC no expression

amity75
Steve Harris of Iron Maiden has the best tattoos. Proper man tattoos instead of all these pretty boy efforts.

SnakeEyes
Travis from blink 182

maries_tavern
I think that the tattoos on corey taylors arms from slipknot are the best their ****in hot!

nick1811
kerry kings tatoos on his head are awesome, i'd never have it though

JenR1215
Travis Barker.... Buy now i think he's over done it a little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.