The Secret Girl Code.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Is there some ancient secret girl code that us guys don't know about? Because, I go to this bar by my house quite frequently, and I've ordered whiskey/colas many a time, and they usually seem to have more cola than whiskey. But tonight, my 'friend' Heather ordered me one, and I could have sworn she winked, or something, at the female bartender, who in turn made me up the strongest whiskey/cola drink I ever had. It was as if by some sort of body movement, i.e. the wink, wink the bartender new that Heather wanted to get me hammered so she could take advantage of me. So, it led me to wonder, do girls communicate with each other in some sort of sacred tongue that involves no tongue at all, rather body movements or some sort of high pitched vocal sounds that men can't hear? confused

trouble
yea they can talk with out saying ne thing at all its happened to me loads of times messed

.::Levi@than::.
Its telepathic wink

BlackC@t
No, of course not shifty

Tired Hiker
So, like, the way I met Heather was at my best friend's wedding. She came over to the 'wedding party's' table, where I was the best man, and she asked the bride, her cousin, how her salmon was versus the steak that she had ordered. Once she left, Megan, the bride, leaned over to me and said, "Tired Hiker, Heather doesn't care about the food, she was doing that to check you out." I was like, "whatever". I mean, she didn't even talk to me. But sure enough, it led to certain things. whistle I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, I just want to know where this secret code originated. Do girls have secret meetings and stuff to learn about it?

BlackC@t
Once again, no shifty

Hehehe.........

Tired Hiker
You know something, don't you Blackc@t? Tell me! eek!

.::Levi@than::.
She can't tell stick out tongue

it's a secret shifty

trouble
thats girls for you!!

Tired Hiker
Is there a book or something about it? Some sort of tv channel I don't know about? confused

trouble
not that im aware of!

m!$hA
she called you tired hiker? eek!
ooooh, she thinks youre hot smart

Imaginary
Nope, it's something we all have from birth

Tired Hiker
How do you know this? Invisible antaennas? Radio frequencies? Some sort of cryptic time code? wink

Tired Hiker
Like, women's intuition?

Imaginary
I suppose you could call it that... shifty

miss kitty
we know what each other wants by just looking at each other

trouble
erm thats radge and i dont understand it

shellie
wink

badboy2004
wots going on

m!$hA
thats for me to know and you to never find out smart wink

/\RK
one day u will figure it out TH, one day,

then can u plz tell me stick out tongue

Chelsea23
yep, its our little secret stick out tongue

Darinda
yah,the code.it's the best.

Samurai Guy
I just as soon assume that everyone knew that. Women communicate with eachother unlike anything that has ever been documented.

Chelsea23
you don't have to understand it babewink

sim0921
laughing out loud
Men and women just think differently, thats all.

sim0921
But hey, what if they planned it earlier wink?

Samurai Guy
Besides, Hiker...

Just be pleased with the fact that a girl wanted to get you inebriated and take advantage of you.

Clovie
shutup

of course there is no secret language blink

shellie
wink

Lone_Dragon
-Giggles some- laughing out loud Just a chick thing! -Smirks wink

Of course women can speak without actually SPEAKING! rolling on floor laughing

eggmayo
they can! or they say something like 22nd of october and give you a wedgie

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tonight I will dress in drag and find the secret girl code meeting! diva

Darth Sauron
I know how they do it eek!
My friend taught me stick out tongue

so seeing as i already know, all you girls can just pm me and tell me it shifty

Silver Stardust
My friends Lauren, Amber, and myself have had entire conversations with our eyes. It's awesome.

DarkPheonix
wont work... we can smell men a mile away... and youd make an ugly woman any ways.

Mr Zero
NICE job of convincing the girls that we "poor dumb men" can't understand the secret code TH.

Sterling work, see you at the secret mens club later.

DarkPheonix
hey... some guys are smart enough to get it... most of them are gay tho wink

JToTheP
Wow, you seriously didn't know that? Women have ALWAYS had some sort of secret code, whether it's reading lips, whispers to eachother, notes, eye-contact with guys while whispering, giggling. How much further do I have to go?

DarkPheonix
^ see... smart man.....

sort of....

shellie
you dressed in drag....meet me at my house in my bedroom ....and ILL teach you the code...... shifty

but dont plan on leaving though.... evil face

DarkPheonix
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

thats a great idea!!!! we can get rid of all the stupid men!!!!

JToTheP
Pheonix trust me..I know FAR more then I bargained for by making friends with girls.

JToTheP
cry *chokes and runs off crybaby *

shellie
girl....preston is NOT stupid......he is sexy as hell cool

DarkPheonix
I think thats cool tho... you at least understand us a lil... most guys dont...

Tired Hiker
Maybe my lack of knowing is why I've been doing so well with the ladies lately. wink Or should I say, my 'pretend' lack of knowing! Girls don't like 'know it alls' you know. erm

Mr Zero
I was the manager of a band (for 2 years) that was comprised of 6 girls.

After you've toured in a bus with 6 women musicians you learn more about females than you would ever EVER want to.

JToTheP
*cough* *shakes Zero's hand* welcome to insanity. laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Yeah, baby! I actually have some pictures of me in drag as 'Prestina'. wink

DarkPheonix
hey...we arent that bad!!!....ok we r wink

Mr Zero
NEVER post them. NEVER. I dont care if they beg you - and they will.. dont do it.

JToTheP
SOME of you aren't....others are the reason why....*locks windows and doors*

Tired Hiker
You are scared you might be turned on by it, aren't you. laughing out loud

DarkPheonix
yea.. they give a bad name to women... the only fualt i have (well... that you guys have seen) is I can be a lil too kinky wink

DarkPheonix
TH

send them... itll be funny big grin

shellie
ohhhhh yeah....i soooo wanna see these pictures.... shifty you know how to use the pm box...

Mr Zero
Half right -

I'm scared - that much is true....

JToTheP
Leave the insanity out of my room. stick out tongue

shellie
dont go far babe.... wink

Tired Hiker
So, the only time I ever dressed in drag was at the cafe/pub my housemate's Zack and Brian worked at. They hired me to watch the back door so no one would leave with their beers. We all dressed up as women since it was 'Lady's Night', and I titled myself as 'Prestina, the Back Door Diva.' I would say sh*t like, "who do I have to blow to get a glass of beer around here." It was hilarious to freak people out, though most people cracked up laughing. Then, the cops came and broke up a fight out front and I want out there saying, in my lady voice, "Oooo, look at all these men in uniform. Who do I have to blow to get a pair of hand cuffs around here." My roomie, Zack, was fully diva'd out as well and he had to talk to the cops to tell them what happened. He totally stayed in character and used his lady voice the whole time. Brian actually broke the fight up dressed as a woman. It was classic.

JToTheP
ranting *gets scissors and cuts off hiker's pants* Oh...I didn't think he wore those....normally....*runs off snickering and pounces shellie*

Tired Hiker
Sorry ladies, I need to scan them and I don't have a scanner right now. erm

DarkPheonix
hmmm... I'm not insane... does that mean I can visit you in your room? wink

mailedbypostman
"They're coming."
*stares off into the horizon*
"They're coming."

DarkPheonix
awww.. no fun!

JToTheP
Not without an appointment with the secretary. big grin

R0B
Why wink when she can just simply smile at the bartender. erm

DarkPheonix
whos the secretary???

JToTheP
whistle *walks into his home and over to his very fine and hard-working secretary, and her two rot wiler guard dogs*

DarkPheonix
wife....

JToTheP
right....wife....if that what you wish to tell yourself....

Anyway, this is beyond the "secret girl code" anyway.

mailedbypostman
I suppose so.

shellie
exactly right ...

*gives secret girl code to D P : no wife .....its called a best friend.....moi*

DarkPheonix
*oh... I'm sorry.. I just like to flirt & pick on ppl. nothing meant by it smile*

mailedbypostman
I'm sure that's right.

DarkPheonix
I've had about enough of you... you are a mean person and shouldnt use a key bord... why are you so malicious and sadistic?

shellie
*secret code : i understand....just doing my job , so behave cool *

mailedbypostman
What do you mean?

DarkPheonix
*...~sigh~ ok... I hate behaving but for a fellow woman... any thing*

shellie
happy

R0B
Here is the secret code: 19349556968483827082 erm

mailedbypostman
How did you acesss such information?

R0B
Google smile

Tired Hiker
Damn, i scanned one of my 'drag' piccies and it was too big and i messed with it for like 40 minutes and now i'm fed up and I can't to it. I give up. erm

R0B
Thank god stick out tongue

shellie
that bites ass ......what about hosting it with imageshack ?

Tired Hiker
No, thank Mac. If I had a scanner hooked to a PC, it would've happened. wink

mailedbypostman
Agreed.

Tired Hiker
I don't know. All I know is tonight I can try my mom's scanner on her Mac. She has an HP scanner I just need to figure out how to save the images as a jpg once it's in the computer, and then I need to know how to shrink the image. etc.

shellie
we need yers...he's a genious with this stuff....

if you get the images saved to your pc , bring em up in paint...i believe you can save as a jpg in there . its how ive done some .

Tired Hiker
Okay, here's Prestina! Yes, that's me in the middle between Brian on the left and Adam on the right. big grin

R0B
Didnt work stick out tongue

Chelsea23
what didn't work

R0B
His pic

Tired Hiker
Okay, I'll try it again. I'm the middle diva! big grin

Tired Hiker
Here's a bigger image to see it better.

Chelsea23
awe how cute stick out tongue

DarkPheonix
I've seen uglier women wink

BlackC@t
We have powers! we're a force to be reckoned with! evil face

Ronny
yes we are like bats happy

nah im a girl and i dont understand it blink

Mighty Yoda
you mean i am the force to be reckoned with

badboy2004
yoda is the force

Mighty Yoda
indeed

badboy2004
yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.