Layer Cake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Has anyone seen the excellent 'Layer Cake'? At the end the main character says something like: 'If you're as clever as me you will have worked out wht my name is'. Did anyone get it? It didn't even occur to me that his name would be of any significance. In the end credits it comes up as xxxx.

Freddy Lover
I didn't get to see it. I don't know what it is...

Telperaca
Try checking on Google!
sick

zombieman
I've tried, a search for Layer Cake only brings up sites with info about the movie rather than an explanation of it. Is there anyone who has actually seen it that can shed any light on the matter? To those who haven't, I'd strongly recommend it. Its up there with Lock Stock and Snatch.

Myth
Does anybody know when this gets released in the US (besides NY and LA)?

@F1
Good movie, The sniper scene, rock

MildPossession
It's waiting on the shelf, still haven't got around to watching it.

leon123
i feel so so of Layer Cake

GCG
Originally posted by zombieman
Has anyone seen the excellent 'Layer Cake'? At the end the main character says something like: 'If you're as clever as me you will have worked out wht my name is'. Did anyone get it? It didn't even occur to me that his name would be of any significance. In the end credits it comes up as xxxx.

Yes

Click Here

------

mad And i opened a thread titled L4yer Cake, not Layer Cake........

WHO IS THE MOD WHO HAS BEEN TAMPERING WITH IT ??????

its either Cinemaddiction Or lil'b cause i know you two removed and reorganised the sections.

Cinemaddiction
The titles changed when the threads were merged.

Morning_Glory
is this a new movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.