Big Lebowski Fest & Office Space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BigL
I know they have the Lebowski Fest...I was just wondering if anyone knew of a similar gathering for Office Space fans. Thanks!

Myth
I hope not. Office Space sucks compared to Big Lebowski.

Tired Hiker
There is not enough space for it.

roundisfunny
Looks like it's gonna be up to you to organize the first one, Dude...I'll try to attend.

BigL
Thanks man. Actually in college I did have an Office Space party...I sent everyone a memo, made them dress business casual (or in jeans and a hawian shirt) and hung a banner in the living room that said "Is this good for the company?"

roundisfunny
What part of the country would you want to try this? East? West? North? South? Middle?

Myth
How about the Middle East?

<<Solo>>
Actually I hated Big Lebowski, I heard so many great things about it too, see now Office Space, that was a great movie.

Lord Soth
Big Lebowski pales in comparison to Office Space

roundisfunny
Now...the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some.

Cowboyography
Lebowski is the best scripted movie of all time, not to mention the best movie ever made. I like office space sure, but Lebowski IS THE BEST!!!

Myth
Lebowski &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Crap &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Office Space

Drumdude1167
The Big Labowski is the greatest movie ever made, John goodmans best performance ever, SHUT THE **** UP DONNIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.