Original Defenders VS JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emraldguardian
I think that the Defenders would have this one.

Beyonder
Defenders.

ScarletSpider
Haven't we done this dance before?

MERCILOUS
What line up of JLA?

emraldguardian
Lets say Superman, Hal, Wally West, MM, and umm Wonder Woman. I think Doctor Strange is going to be real problem for the JLA ex supes.

Beyonder
Strange kills Superman & GL.
Surfer beats MM's ass down.
Hulk takes on Flash.
Namor holds off WW.

Defenders.

MERCILOUS
Strange kills Supes and GL? I can see him taking out Supes right away Hal Jordan? No way! Hulk takes on the Flash, yes this is a perfect distraction to get Hulk out of the way while the rest of the team does there thing. No matter how mad Hulk gets he's not going to catch him. I say if we throw Plastic Man and Batman in there, JLA. With the current line up, even though i disagree with Beyonder, Defenders still most likley take it.

Black bolt z
bump

twizzlers713
Originally posted by Beyonder

Hulk takes on Flash.

Defenders.
how does hulk take on flash?

amnesia
Originally posted by twizzlers713
how does hulk take on flash?

I say hulk can hold his own against the flash. Namor can't last a second against WW.

But classic strange and surfer.

twizzlers713
Originally posted by amnesia
I say hulk can hold his own against the flash. Namor can't last a second against WW.

But classic strange and surfer.
maybe if he could SEE the flash

Omega Vision
Classic Defenders probably win but no way in hell will Hulk be the one to take down Flash

amnesia
Originally posted by twizzlers713
maybe if he could SEE the flash

He can't, however, i think hulk can SURVIVE long enough.

axelraptor
defenders no contest

Defenders have the two strongest, but also ahve the two weakest. Still, DS and SS are too much and the other two can serve as fodder long enough for a serious spell to be cast.

Lord_Talron
defenders.

Bouboumaster
Classic Strange tips the scale

aztec
JLA take the majority. Its five against six. Diana is the best match up against Strange. In the meantime Hal will stalemate Surfer until back up arrives. Or Flash can either help him or Diana. While all this is happening, Clark and John will easily dispose of the Hulk and Namor. The match up wont last long since the Martian will link all of their minds together and operate as one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.