If YOU Ruled the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
If you were appointed ruler of the world for one week (giving you time to actually do something... wink ) what would you do?

Would you use your power for good or evil?

lil bitchiness
Good, of course angel_not

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i would use the power for good there is enough evil in this world!
I would make the hungry's stomachs full with yummi food. I would give the homeless homes to live in. I would caregive all the children with no parents. I would get rid of all the murders, stealers, and people would work for free and everything would be free but we would all share.

Raz
I would decree that my power should last more than a week evil face

Telperaca
I'd try to use them for good, but it's would probably do something evil to the world!

- Ban at meat in the world making everyone a vegetarian.
- Make school more fun angel
- Make an official LotR day where everyone can stay at home and watch the LotR trilogy (EE version)

lil bitchiness
I think we should be all nice to Raz now, before he takes over crypray

Samurai Guy
Clever boy, Raz. clapping

Guitargirl
Start Live Aid again! A great event for raising charity.

eggmayo
force everyone in the world to train at instruments so i could easily find some damn band members

Clovie
i would have so much fun as possible happy

Lone_Dragon
What would I do? Simple!

These are in no order!

1.) Have my Boyfriend live wif meh! big grin!!

2.) Make STYX go on tour again wink

3.) Have Lawrence Gowan from STYX live with me and my B/F devil

4.) Have Tommy Shaw of STYX marry my Mom laughing

5.) Make Schools less boring!

6.) Stop sexual harassment, and any other forms of harassment!

7.) Get some more kitties! laughing

8.) Hmm...A party sounds nice, where anyone can join, and...STYX will be there! And...Alice Cooper, and a bunch of other rockstars!! big grin

9.) Ban all drugs, except medication, and stuffs...

10.) Find a cure for AIDS, Cancer, and other stuff, so no one will have to suffer from it, like my great grandfather did with Cancer weep

That's all I can think of right now X.X

Samurai Guy
I would try and do good, but I would spoil myself rotten.

Make concubines fan me with palm leaves while I snacked on grapes and such. big grin

Bierbommetje
Id hire a bunch of people to rule the world for me and basicely sit on my ass all day

Samurai Guy
Good call.

eggmayo
lower the drinking age to 10

Samurai Guy
Then we would have a plethera of 14 year old drunk slutty girls.

ClaraG
i would ban smoking everywhere

Samurai Guy
And face the angry mob? That is risky

ClaraG
and anyone who opposed would be hanged

eggmayo
and shot?

Goth_Girl
1.Take of all laws and say that there was only 1 law.
That anyone was free to do what they chose as long as it diddn't harm anyone else.
(thats sounds crazy but hey i am wacko )
2.Sack George Bush of course.
3.Make China give up loads of there food because they have over 80% of the worlds food already and ship it over to the people who need it the most.
4. Sack all the talentless Artists in the music industry.
5.All the people in poor countrys who are treated like crap by others would lead a normal life for a change and the people who treated them like crap would be made to do there work.
6.Ban microchips for the better.
7.And finally i would fly me and my bf some were nice so we could have a romantic rest of the week together.
cool

WindDancer
If I rule the world I'm pretty sure everyone that hated me will like me or else they are gonna sorry. evil face

Samurai Guy
I hate you WindDancer.

Goth_Girl
charmin.

JToTheP
Umm....look at me....regular men cower....and women "bow" to me willingly....'nuff said. cool

Sun Ce
i would use my power to visit all the ppl i love and be happy for that whole week, MY happiness happy, sooo neutral really evil face angel

LordKerrigor
uh..... id.....like.....do......stuff.......to.....people.......

Df02
congratulations the world just died of malnurishment, because there would never be enough tofu to feed the world lol confused

Jackie Malfoy
Ok guys start bowing I now rule the world!(Laughs a evil laugh!)Anyway I would if I ruled the world stop the following:

Abortion

Gays geting married

And people have freedom of speech acouse this is o ne thing I will not if I was the ruler.I would also make sure to give poor people jobs not money.
BECAuse more then anything they need jobs not money that they would waste anyway on drugs and stuff like that.

and for now that is all I can think of.Oh and I would changed my name to Jade Stone!JM stick out tongue

JToTheP
roll eyes (sarcastic) Your just such a wonderful woman aren't you?

Jackie Malfoy
Hey I better then Hilley if she ruled the world.I bet I would be the first to go through if you ruled the world.So please give me inleast a few seconds to pack and get going!
JK!Yes I do my best unlike some people I know.JM roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
This isn't about Hilley, this is about you going back to what was already discussed on another forum and the GDF. No, it isn't a matter of who would go first if I ruled the world, it's a matter of who has a shitty enough attitude about life, things such as abortion, assuming homeless people ALL buy drugs, your being very hypocritical, and judgemental in doing so. And you must know some horrible people if THAT is YOUR best.

DanZeke25
First Off......

I would put a Salary Cap in the MLB so the dumb ass Yankees will not be good anymore cause they have so much money.... or better yet... i'll get rid of the Yankees... NY only need one team..

I would give me all the money in the world

I would do so much more but i cant think of anything

mailedbypostman
Both, becuz random is good!

R0B
I would get an ape as a butler no expression No not really

Kiyouhana
If I ruled the world?

I would make sure humans would suffer for the evil they ahve brought to this world..

Bierbommetje
Id just buy all the tabacco factories and get rich.

vaya_the_elf
Good I think. I would have more animal protection laws, and if someone adused their animal, they would go to jail for a long long long long time. and get what they deserve. And prisons would not have tv. Also I would make people go to for life if they beat a child. And I would help rainfoster, and other nature things. Also protect wildlife. and ban cock fighting, and puppy mills.

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I know one horrible person and that is you!And yes it is my best.Unlikle some people I know I am not thinking of myself and it is nothering to do with another topic.
Why you are bring that up is beyond me.Maybe you should go over your facts before opening that big mouth of yours?Are you sure you are not five?
Because you sure act like you are.Who is being judgemental?Not me that is for sure.Am I the one that is judging someone who is againt abortion?
No I had not said anything about that,Get that head out of the clouds!and smell the coffee!My friend!JM Happy Dance And do us a favor and grow up!

Mr Wiggles
for one week? cooL!

i would take alot of money from some rich billionare
get the whole red sox team in a room and fill it wit poisonous gas
kick back relax, and kill anyone that tries to cause me harm with my harm causing stick!

PippinTook
EEEEEVIL! evil face

WEEEE! Happy Dance Amen to that! stick out tongue

P.S. I would also like an Italian-speaking llama dressed in a polka-dotted dress and a big poofy hat with a rooster on top of it to sing the Macarena to me while standing on a ball and balancing a fish in a bowl in one hand, a 12 pack of Ramen in another, an umbrella on his nose, and a dying moose on his hoof. yes SQUEE!

Ooh! And I demand that all wolves shall be treated as royalty and all beings must bow to them and do their every request. evil face Wolves will be the only thing as superior as me. stick out tongue Well...ALMOST as superior to me...confused Just a tad less superior....yeah...

tikimaster
i would get everyone i know
gather all the pot in the world
and smoke it

eleveninches
What do you mean 'IF' ????

I DO rule the world !!!!

Draco69
I would make Friday an official weekend.

Tex
I would do you. smoke

Morbid4Daniel
If I ruled the world that would mean I could control KMC and I would delete all the threads I thought were gay.

Draco69
That would make you a moderator. N

Tex
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
If I ruled the world that would mean I could control KMC and I would delete all the threads I thought were gay.

Gay - as in not in a good way. zorro

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah but if I ruled the world id have the choice to moderate right? I think you're just trying to create as many threads as you can to get your thread count up.

Draco69
No.

Thread count up? Is there a prize or something?

Tex
Draco69 would be the prize. drool

Draco69
Originally posted by Tex

I AM a stud! kicking

IceWithin
Originally posted by Tex

whip
easy tex!

Id buy killermovies cool

JoJoRulz
id ban RE in all schools.

Tex
Originally posted by IceWithin
whip
easy tex!

Id buy killermovies cool

It's for sale you know! shifty

Send me $10,000 and I'll mail the title right over! naughty

IceWithin
Originally posted by JoJoRulz
id ban RE in all schools.

RE?

Originally posted by Tex
It's for sale you know! shifty

Send me ,000 and I'll mail the title right over! naughty

I only deal with raz schmoll
seriously tho do u think he'd b wilingto sell an admin position??

Draco69
Religous Education?

JoJoRulz
Originally posted by Draco69
Religous Education? yup

Draco69
I got it right! Boo-ya! big grin

IceWithin
laughing out loud

Tex
Draco is perfect. *swoon* love

Draco69
Must be...*sniff*....yep its the new cologne.

IceWithin
schmoll

IceWithin
(Im not jelaous really Im just kidding)
^ just in case there r ppl who take everything literally

Discos
I would honestly stop this wars and civil wars - they piss me off reading about it in papers - GROW UP!

trade the guns in for a meal dudes

WindDancer
If I rule the world...

*Free Comic Books for everyone!
*Mc Donalds would only sell Big Macs at .99
*Free Video Games for everyone!
*No dress code for work
*Free Beer for everyone!
*Would gather every member from KMC and throw a huge block party

Oh I forgot..

*Everyone would worship Batman batman

Fionnuala
wow that would be so cool if everybody from KMC met up...i think WindDancer should rule the world, i like his poilcies stick out tongue ..especially the free comics for everyone rule..i spend far too much money on them..

Draco69
Comics are too expensive. 3 dollars. I can buy a book with that money!

FREE COMIC BOOKS!

Alpha Centauri
I'd probably kill off a good half or three quarters of the world's population, leaving only writers, readers and artists.

-AC

Fionnuala
i would induldge in some solid nuking of chavs..especially ones who go to a Catholic school and ask what the ressurection is...

hayden's minx
Haha - I second that one Fionnula - one more pair of trackies in my catacism classes and i'm gonna go old testament of their arses.

I would create a Geek Gang here at KMC - anyone interested?

Alpha Centauri
EXCELLENT!

That's it KMCers, embrace the nihilism. It's good.

-AC

hayden's minx
big grin I enjoy it too much ... in my mind only of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fionnuala
...i would like to carry a large gun around with me sometimes and if anybody ask a dumb question(such as where is america on the map)/ wears Burbrey/ looks remotely chave like/ annoyed me in anyway i would just take them out...so satisfying happy

Alpha Centauri
See....it's worth it.

What's wrong with a little gene pool filtering?

Nothing. So I'm going to go and create my giant blender, for when I rule the world, said idiots will be getting fed into it. Not Justin Timberlake though. He gets fed to Fire Ants.

-AC

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
See....it's worth it.

What's wrong with a little gene pool filtering?

Nothing. So I'm going to go and create my giant blender, for when I rule the world, said idiots will be getting fed into it. Not Justin Timberlake though. He gets fed to Fire Ants.

-AC

laughing oh it's so tempting...sadly a time that must live on only in my head... sad

edida
I would make the world language Esperanto.

star22
1. Star Wars would be out right now and I would have my own personal theater to watch it in.

2. Hayden, Orlando, Viggo, Alan Rickman, and Jason Issacs would all be mine.

3. I would own every SW merchandice that has ever existed.

4. I'd kick people in the head if they annoyed me.

5. If war was needed, we would do it. No stupid avoiding war just because people are so scared of it.

Wendigo
If I ruled the world,U would all be in big trouble

Arcane
if i ruled the world, i'd end it, and restart from the begining

Angeli'Lestat
What would you do If u ruled the world? evil face

K.Diddy
beer Have a beer

JaehSkywalker
have a pizza

VanillaCocaCola
if u ruled the world i wud die

Captain REX
If I ruled the world, nobody could use bad grammar. They would be shot.

Lyna303
if i ruled the world...i would give everyone cute little puppies, then we all could have cute little puppy parties...lol big grin

BobbyD
Originally posted by Smallville
If you were appointed ruler of the world for one week (giving you time to actually do something... wink ) what would you do?

I'd try to do everything that I could to use it for good intentions only. But, I can only imagine the situations that world leaders and presidents of countries get themselves into. erm

Mr. Sandman
The week that I ruled the world would be appointed International Sex Week and everyone has to stop working to go have sex for the entire week. Since a prostitute's work is sex, they get the week off. If they want. Or they could have sex with the nerdy/fat guys that never get laid.

I'd also make it illegal to be an *******.

Bloigen
Gather all the countries armies and destroy all forms of civilisation. Then get a coke. happy

BobbyD
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
The week that I ruled the world would be appointed International Sex Week and everyone has to stop working to go have sex for the entire week. Since a prostitute's work is sex, they get the week off. If they want. Or they could have sex with the nerdy/fat guys that never get laid.

I'd also make it illegal to be an *******.

Interesting....man, lil Bobby would be sore. stick out tongue

JacopeX

Would you use your power for good or evil? Id go to the mushroom kingdom rescue the little monkey man, and save the ninth demension! Happy Dance

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Captain REX
If I ruled the world, nobody could use bad grammar. They would be shot.

Dammit I would be shot every time I talked disgust

If I ruled the world I would be shot during a speech no expression

Impediment
I would televise, world wide, the public "Kicking in the nuts" of George W. Bush.

badboy2006
if i ruled the world i would give every one a nice big motorbike and crash all your house party and then i would kick binladen in the nuts and would give everbody a big sum of money and let everybody do wat they want like lay eggs.

VanillaCocaCola
Women wouldn't be specially treated, 3-Beer Stew would be the world food, Religion would be removed from government.

Scottie

i would change the length of the week to a month

VanillaCocaCola
THe people htat have lied to me would be executed very ****ing painfully. The people that have insulted me behind my back would be left to rot in the Sahara. The people that have ****ed my country up would be left to rot in the Sahara as well. The ****ers that have complicated my life would be forced to become prison bitches in Afghanistan. The women that have harmed me would feel it back 4x worse. Coca-Cola would become the world beverage. I wouldn't see things that make me vomit involuntarily. A few people would cease to exist. Space exploration would become a priority along with cures for diseases that reduce the quality of life. Religion would be wiped from the governments of the world. I would have a punching bag.

redcaped
The only way to rule the world is by making others an exact copy of you. In my case I rule my little world...the world I am in.

Jack of Blades

First of all i woud a couople of jerks at scool and then doo someting good

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Raz
I would decree that my power should last more than a week evil face

laughing out loud

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lyna303
if i ruled the world...i would give everyone cute little puppies, then we all could have cute little puppy parties...lol big grin If I ruled the world we would have a puppy barbecue.

Spearhead
What, be responsible for this self-decimating population of megalomaniacs? Psh, let someone else deal with it.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Psyquis52
If I ruled the world we would have a puppy barbecue.
Nooo!!!!

Bun Bun
If i ruled the world......

I'd blow up the sun evil face

Then we'd die...

Becides me coz i'm cool like that big grin

But then i'd be lonely

so i'd use my magic powers and only bring bak certin people...

then i would shoot them with airsoft gun..

and it would be like COUNTER STRIKE ish..

Valharu
Originally posted by Bun Bun
If i ruled the world......

I'd blow up the sun evil face

Then we'd die...

Becides me coz i'm cool like that big grin

But then i'd be lonely

so i'd use my magic powers and only bring bak certin people...

then i would shoot them with airsoft gun..

and it would be like COUNTER STRIKE ish.. Yep, your my kind of woman woman. Now make me some lunch. evil face

Psyquis52
Nooo!!!! laughing

Lyna303
If I ruled the world we would have a puppy barbecue.
would you eat him?

Psyquis52
would you eat him? Yes but I'd have to add a dash of him...

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Valharu
Yep, your my kind of woman woman. Now make me some lunch. evil face

how bout on a pussyplatter?

Lyna303
Yes but I'd have to add a dash of him...

omg...dash...dachshund ( i think that how you spell it...)

Valharu
Originally posted by Bun Bun
how bout on a pussyplatter? eek! How did you know!!!!

Bun Bun
eek! How did you know!!!!

I became smart! YAY hocked on phonics smartass

Psyquis52
omg...dash...dachshund ( i think that how you spell it...) That's my dog. We'll just call him Leroy.

Lyna303
That's my dog. We'll just call him Leroy.
eathing dogs is a sin...lol

Psyquis52
eathing dogs is a sin...lol So is picking on me but you seem to get along doing that just fine.

Valharu
eathing dogs is a sin...lol Not to Aussies with a bellyful of piss. We'll eat anything. beer

Psyquis52
Not to Aussies with a bellyful of piss. We'll eat anything. beer He's got a point.

Lyna303
So is picking on me but you seem to get along doing that just fine.
i am soooo not picking on you...skylar is a cute girl name...

Psyquis52
i am soooo not picking on you...skylar is a cute girl name... BUT IT'S MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyna303
BUT IT'S MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no dirk is....lol

Psyquis52
no dirk is....lol I'm beginning to get hurt.crybaby

Lyna303
I'm beginning to get hurt.crybaby
oh stop it...im not trying to hurt you...

Valharu
oh stop it...im not trying to hurt you... laughing out loud

Psyquis52
oh stop it...im not trying to hurt you... So what? A stab wound is a stab wound whether or not it's intentional.

Lyna303
So what? A stab wound is a stab wound whether or not it's intentional.
fine what would make you feel better....valharu giving you a beer?

Valharu
So what? A stab wound is a stab wound whether or not it's intentional. Drama teacher. Hmmm. shifty

Psyquis52
fine what would make you feel better....valharu giving you a beer? yes. But it's going to take more than that. I think I want to reevaluate the nature of our friendship.

You see. I'm nice to you. Heck! I even say nice things about you. Yet, even though I do that you insist on saying that my name is a girl's name. That's not nice.

Lyna303
Drama teacher. Hmmm. shifty
laughing out loud

Psyquis52
Drama teacher. Hmmm. shifty mad

Lyna303
yes. But it's going to take more than that. I think I want to reevaluate the nature of our friendship.

You see. I'm nice to you. Heck! I even say nice things about you. Yet, even though I do that you insist on saying that my name is a girl's name. That's not nice.
fine okay...i retract all that i said about your name...our friendship is worth more...wink so skylar is your name so it is a man's name...

Psyquis52
fine okay...i retract all that i said about your name...our friendship is worth more...wink so skylar is your name so it is a man's name... Nah.

I'm just foolin. wink
If you think it's a girl's name, that's fine just keep it to yourself. I'll probably end up changing it in a few years anyway.

Lyna303
Nah.

I'm just foolin. wink
If you think it's a girl's name, that's fine just keep it to yourself. I'll probably end up changing it in a few years anyway.
aww...dont change it...Skylar makes a cool guy's name too

Valharu
yes. But it's going to take more than that. I think I want to reevaluate the nature of our friendship.

You see. I'm nice to you. Heck! I even say nice things about you. Yet, even though I do that you insist on saying that my name is a girl's name. That's not nice. It's very unusual. I have a female friend and her name is Sky. laughing out loud My name is just as unusual as yours, and Lyna isn't a name you hear very often either. beer

Lyna303
It's very unusual. I have a female friend and her name is Sky. laughing out loud My name is just as unusual as yours, and Lyna isn't a name you hear very often either. beer
yea i guess...lets just say a name doesn't make the person, the person makes the name...big grin

Valharu
yea i guess...lets just say a name doesn't make the person, the person makes the name...big grin I'm shipping a carton your way. beer

Lyna303
I'm shipping a carton your way. beer
wow...a whole carton, even though im only 16 (1/2 !!)

Valharu
wow...a whole carton, even though im only 16 (1/2 !!) You can always save it. beer

Psyquis52
Actually I was going to change it's spelling to Schuiler.

Nobody will mistake that for a girl's name. Oddly enough it's spelled the same.

Lyna303
Actually I was going to change it's spelling to Schuiler.

Nobody will mistake that for a girl's name. Oddly enough it's spelled the same.
i donno Skylar for a guy to me sounds like someone whos a stud wink

Psyquis52
i donno Skylar for a guy to me sounds like someone whos a stud wink Well now. That was nice. What did I do to deserve that one?

Lyna303
Well now. That was nice. What did I do to deserve that one?
lol it was a freebie

Valharu
i donno Skylar for a guy to me sounds like someone whos a stud wink Now that you think about it I kind of agree. Skylar=Skyline.

Psyquis52
lol it was a freebie see? There's that sweetness I keep telling people about. What's up with that?

Lyna303
see? There's that sweetness I keep telling people about. What's up with that?
lol do i seem to be bipolar? well anyway i really need to go to sleep so goodnight, this was a great conversation...

Psyquis52
Now that you think about it I kind of agree. Skylar=Skyline. AS for YOU!!! I may be a drama teacher, but that doesn't make me a sissy. Have at thee!!!

*hurls chair across the forum and misses Valharu by a mile*

Well. It may not have hurt you but you'll think twice about coming after me when I have a chair in my hand.

Ordinarily I hit my target. It must be all those beers Valharu gave me.

Psyquis52
lol do i seem to be bipolar? well anyway i really need to go to sleep so goodnight, this was a great conversation... Good night. I'm glad you had fun.roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Valharu
AS for YOU!!! I may be a drama teacher, but that doesn't make me a sissy. Have at thee!!!

*hurls chair across the forum and misses Valharu by a mile*

Well. It may not have hurt you but you'll think twice about coming after me when I have a chair in my hand.

Ordinarily I hit my target. It must be all those beers Valharu gave me. laughing Well, you needed a few hugs. *throws punch and launches stubbie* SHIT!!!!! laughing

Psyquis52
laughing Well, you needed a few hugs. *throws punch and launches stubbie* SHIT!!!!! laughing *gets beat around for awhile* Holy @#$%!!! What's wrong with you?!

Lord!! I'm leaving you sick @#$%!

Valharu
*gets beat around for awhile* Holy @#$%!!! What's wrong with you?!

Lord!! I'm leaving you sick @#$%! laughing out loud So I'll see you at the local same time tomorrow then? stick out tongue

Psyquis52
laughing out loud So I'll see you at the local same time tomorrow then? stick out tongue Oh yeah. I'm always here.

Well. Not always. But I'm here 5 days a week at least. Sides, I lied. I'm not leaving yet. I was just ticked because I got hit.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>