How is the Queen going to die in this one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
We all know she is going to die somehow.Does any of you think that Ankin is going to kill her?
Or that the empire does something to kill her to get her out of the way?I don't know what is going to happen but I hope it is going to be good.Anyone have any rumors or thoughts on this?
jackie Malfoy! Happy Dance

jedijunky1138
Already a thread on this! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309558&highlight=fate
Come on people USE YOUR SEARCH BUTTON!

OB1-adobe
Well, Ripley comes in through the door in this robotic forklift thing, and then she goes "Get away from her you B!tch!". Then the queen hisses, and then they go at it for awhile. Ripley smacks the her around in the fork lift, while the queen is whipping her tail around and doing the second jaw thing. Then they both fall into a cargo bay. The queen, trapped under the fork lift, cannot escape while Ripley manages to make it to the top of the cargo bay, open the air lock, and the queen is sucked into the icy cold blackness of spa...oh wait wrong movie.

PVS
spam thread

please close

Red Superfly
"Close the spam doors, close the spam doors"

Jedi Priestess
Wow seeing threads like this kinda makes me glad my hard drive is fried blink

see ya later in the week peeps.
JP

DARTH DADDY
Sorry, would reply but I think I would get yelled at for saying something that would be of interest just because it's in a duplicate thread

PVS
so....why dont you post your ideas in the original thread, which jedijunky provided?

jedijunky1138
If you want to say something of interest that is in another thread, POST IN THAT THREAD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.