The Pentagon's 9/11... a conspiracy? [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quotagirl
I'm too new to allow links yet, so I'll just type this one in and you can cut and paste in your browser, but you HAVE to see this because it's just mind-blowing.
Michael Moore opened the doors with Fahrenheit/911, and this just adds a lot more fuel to the fire about the plane that hit the Pentagon.
Was it really a 757? Or was it a little Cessna carrying 8-12 people?
You be the judge......
add the www before you enter this:
freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Bierbommetje
I think this is more suited for the General Discussion forum

Fire
hmm I wathced it if true they make a good case, but does it really matter what hit the pentagon?

ClaraG
our teacher was talking about that, how it might have been a plan made by the american government, i don't really have an opinion myself though

finti
off course it does matter

PVS
i think it was either a small jet or a missile.
imo, 2 possible reasons for u.s. government lying:

-they were forced to shoot down a 747 and lied about it...which would be
really stupid, since shooting down a plane with a couple of hundred people
to save the lives of a couple of THOUSAND people would be a rational transaction...so why lie about this?

-the pentagon was hit by a missile and the government lied about it to avoid panic. whatever hit the pentagon was at an extreemly high speed, considering it penetrated all buildings (4?) within the structure, maintaining the same shape hole through every one...plus no pieces were found, except for a bit of debris here and there, no bigger than a basketball. planes leave tons of wreakage, no matter how severe the crash. and this 'thing' left very little. could it have been a long range missle test by the enemy? if so, you can bet your ass we would be lied to about it...

i think the second would answer a previous poster's question on whether it matters what hit the pentagon. it very much matters

jedijunky1138
There is a point where they show some INTACT windows. There is a perfectly good explanation for this. The windows in the pentagon are coated with a security window film. This film is manufactured by a company in Martinsville Virginia. The fil hold the glass in place in the event of a bomb blast or the like. As far as the cable spools are concerned what does that prove? that part of the pentagon had just been reenforced and they were more than likely on the roof or something. During a catastrophy you get a lot of " EYE WITNESSES" that just want there face on TV. This is a bogus site. WE WERE ATTACKED PEOPLE.

PVS
i never argued that we were attacked, i just think the method by which the pentagon was attacked is being kept secret to avoid...i dont know...panic?...suspicion?...who knows but the powers that be?

the official explanation states also the the plane dragged along the lawn before impact, yet the lawn was perfectly intact. also, any and all videos taken by witnesses were confiscated...and never seen again.

think about it, would the government ever openly state that the enemy successfully hit our top military building with a long range missile? hell no.
and why is it that they all of the sudden want to invest billions in a missile defense system...i thought the real threat was a nuke in a van, or a briefcase...what happened that told our government that balistic missiles are still a grave thread to us?

WindDancer
Great! a modern day "Who shot Kennedy" Conspiracy theory.

Fire
and why?

I mean c'mon do you seriously give a damn wether or not it was a plane or a missile?

Fire
you seriously think it was a long range ballistic missile?

finti
because of relatives left behind have a right to know what really happened.
Cause if it was, to please the conspiracy lovers, a rocket how the hell was that allowed to happen, how could a rocket penetrate the defence system.
And yes I give a damn if it was a missile or a plane, the public has a right to now the real truth.

If the EU parliament blew up , besides applauding that event, wouldnt you wanna know if it was a bomb that blew it up or a accidental gas explotion ( the swedish representative had eaten some crummy bacon and beans and lit a siggaret while sitting at the can)

Fire
True, but that's because I care for the EU Parliament I don't care for the Pentagon. you are right the public and certainly the relatives have a right to know altho I don't see the need to give this info out to ppl out-side the US since it doesn't concern them.

I'd put my money on a small plane certainly not a long range ballistic Missile

finti
why not we are allied with the US , and being a part of the Norwegian standing military force we would like to know what happen to our allies at Pentagon....................now not that I buy any of the theorys thoug.
Cause I heard plenty of witnesses describing the descending plane that struck the Pentagon area

Fire
I think every country has it's militairy secrets finti even norway

finti
this aint a military secret, when attacked you share that experience with your allies so all of them can upgrade their defence and be more prepared

KidRock
planes travely at extremely high speeds.. expecailly while going down.

JKozzy
We already had two threads on this same exact thing.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html#Main

That was the basic topic. Woo.

PVS
i think it COULD have been. rescently bush has proposed a missile defense system, which many strike down as 'impractical' in a post coldwar world...but what if it isnt? and if it WAS a missile, do you think that info would be disclosed?

and to another poster, if you believe in the 'magic bullet' and that kennedy was only shot by oswald..i have a bridge i think you may be interested in buying stick out tongue

Fire
I'd qualify this as a militairy secret stick out tongue

I seriously doubt there are Terrorist organisations out there that have the capability to launch Long Range Ballistic Missiles. Secondly I don't think an LRBM could fly horizontaly a few ft above the ground, except a very very Hi-Tech one, and I doubt it even more that Terrorist organisations have those.

PVS
i agree there, it would have to be a smart weapon to cruise at such low altitude. but is it really so 'very very hi-tech?" could such technology not be duplicated...or stolen?

Fire
I doubt the US or other countries have had Cruise Missiles (which prolly is about the only Long Range Missile that could do this) or the like stolen. Still doesn't solve the problem of the launching. I don't know wether or not the Russians have this kind of technology they might have. Duplicating this technology would require tons of top scientists so I doubt that's doable for a terrorist organisation. Maybe buying it from an Ex-USSR country but as I said before I doubt they have that technology

PVS
ill tell you this, i wish that the notion was proved ridiculous.
i wish they would release the footage of the attack,
besides that blurry 3-frame crap film they fed to the public,
just to say "oh, ok...it WAS a plane" but they are being so damn shady
about it, it forces me to say "wtf?". what are they hiding?

Fire
I doubt it was a missile attack, still think it was a small plane
but if it was a small plane what happened with the last hijacked plane. I mean it must be easy to find out what kind of air planes were hijacked. I assume it were all passanger jets (like a 757). Then 2 crashed into the WTC one crashed in Pennsylvania it was I think. Then what happened with the 4th if it was a cessna that crashed in the Pentagon and not the 4th passanger jet?

PVS
a mind bender isnt it?
the sure thing is that they lied, and that was NOT a jumbo jet that hit the pentagon. so what of the missing jumbo jet? what of all those people on board?

Fire
is it certain it was a jumbo jet that was hijacked?

PVS
yes, 4 jumbos were hijacked.

Fire
then there you have your reason to cover it up

hunchy
Oh JOY! Conspiracy theories are great! I think that Elvis really had a twin brother and and....well, nevermind...that's off topic..."Michael Moore opened the doors with Fahrenheit 9/11" Haha...to what more lies and conspiracy theories...Again, I can stand people who just plainly dislike Bush...but some go beyond disliking...Want to go to a website that basically discredits almost every scene in Fahrenheit 9/11...It's called Bowlingfortruth.com... you have to scroll down a little to see it...it's very insightful...he also lied a ton on Bowling for Columbine and is known for pissing people off...another insightful website/movie is...Michaelmoorehatesamerica.com...even in the trailer it shows some of Michael Moore's own lies.

"I...only be in my own movies..."
-When asked if he starred in other people's movies of which he didn't actually make himself...and a whole list of movies he's been in, but hasn't directed scrolls up the screen...this is just a funny example of Moore's lies.

MC Mike
laughing out loud !! That bowlingfortruth site made me laugh. Everything they put in there was "not completley true, only..." and "not true. But some of it is..."

laughing out loud !

Arachnoidfreak
Don't EVER trust any quote with ellipses(the "..."wink in it, because ellipses mean either there was a pause, or something was edited out. If's its the second case, then you were just lied to.

hunchy
No, the "..." were because Michael Moore was stuttering...and slipping up...Dude, go watch the video yourself if you don't believe it...

hunchy
The bowling for truth website was not just this isn't true or that was...it is so detailed...obviously you only skimmed over it.

hunchy
Read this for starters. A 17 year old girl wrote it...very true:

http://www.larryelder.com/911/debunking911.html

PVS
idiocy in motion here...shut this guy down please.
havent you killed enough good debates hunchy?

hunchy
I thought you were ignorning me PVS. That was fast. I know you don't like to hear what I have to say when I have a point...Read the article and the "doors will be opened" for you.

BackFire
Everyone knows Farenheight 9/11 is full of shit, we don't need to be told that by some fat 17 year old girl who has nothing better to do then point out the obvious lies and misconceptions that the movie throws at the audience.

hunchy
Woah, woah, woah...you call her fat...how the hell do you assume she's fat...She's very smart for 17...She has no time but to point out the misconceptions huh...then I could assume that you have no time but to sit around on these forums? Which is more time consuming? She took however long at ONE time...your on here all the time...don't critsize her and be a hypcrite. Glad we agree on one thing about Fahrenheit 9/11.

BackFire
"Woah, woah, woah...you call her fat...how the hell do you assume she's fat...She's very smart for 17"

Can you picture a young HOT female writing all that generic dribble? I can't. I assume she's fat because I simply can't picture a thin good looking girl having that kind of time to waste writing a rebuttle for a film that is easily recognizable for it's faults and untrue claims simply to post on teh internet. More then likely, she's fat. Where did I insult her intelegence? I didn't, but I will now. All of her "observations" are the same observations that other people made on that same movie. Chances are she just copy/pasted some of those same ideas and added her own words to them. I've read quite a few of these things exploiting the lies in Farenhieght 9/11, they're all the same. Chances are someone somewhere wrote the first one, and everyone else just copied the original writers ideas.

"She has no time but to point out the misconceptions huh...then I could assume that you have no time but to sit around on these forums? Which is more time consuming?"

First of all, I come on these forums for about 15 minutes every few hours, I don't idley sit here. Often times I am away from my computer while I leave the webpage up, simply because I forget to close the internet window.

As for your question, most likely, her stuff was way more time consuming. Use your head, kid. How many times do you think she had to sit down and watch Farenheight 9/11, probably taking notes, to find all of those things. You think she caught them all on her first viewing? Doubful. She probably watched that movie numerous times (I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here that she actually DID come up with those observations on her own, without lifting material from other, similar essays". Then she would have to check up on all the facts so she can point out the lies that were in F9/11. Then, she had to type that up and organize her thoughts, and check it for grammar and spelling. All and all, probably took her quite a while. A full days worth of work, or so.

So you tell me what you think takes up more time, coming on this here website and posting posts here and there that take me a total of 25 seconds to 15 minutes to type up (for the longer posts, like this one) per post, or doing all of the things she surely did that I mentioned above.

hunchy
Okay, first off where does her looks come into play? You have no idea what she likes like, nor does it even matter? That was the stupidest comment I have heard in a long time...That has nothing to do with what she said...Secondly I have watched Fahrenheit 9/11 ONCE and I found all those same points...you do not have to watch it repeated times to know what the movie is saying unless you are really slow or something which might be...It would take me ONE sitting to write what she wrote...you spend WAY more time coming on here I'm afraid...I don't come on here often and when I do I say what I have to say...and then I don't show up usually for quite some time...but for some reason, your always here when I'm here...Every minute adds up...You've spent way more time on here then that girl did on that review...I'll tell you that...for all I know your some fat obese guy...I mean the things you say, they couldn't have been written by someone who was thin right?

quotagirl
One thing you have to give credit to Michael Moore though... he's got guts. Remember the Republican Convention held in New York? Well, there he was, covering it. I'm not sure who he was representing, but I believe it was "USA Today".
Anyhow, kind of like the lamb to the slaughter, or the Christian in the middle of the Roman Colliseum waiting for the lions to be set free for din din.
He stayed composed, even though thousands of Republican eyes were drilling holes in his body. He'd just smile, and report for an entire week.
Crazy........... eek!
quotagirl

BackFire
"Okay, first off where does her looks come into play? You have no idea what she likes like, nor does it even matter?"

I said the looks thing as a jab at her, it is irrelevent. I don't know what she looks like, that's why I used the word ASSUME. Open a dictionary, kid.

"That was the stupidest comment I have heard in a long time..."

Obviously, you don't read your own comments if you think that's true.

"Secondly I have watched Fahrenheit 9/11 ONCE and I found all those same points...you do not have to watch it repeated times to know what the movie is saying unless you are really slow or something which might be...It would take me ONE sitting to write what she wrote.."

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you had read some of the generic dribble people have wrote on that film before you watched it, or at least heard some of the comments people had made about it. Funny, you claim you'd be able to write what she wrote in one sitting, yet you can barely keep your thoughts in one post, you always have to go off and add new posts when you're brain later comes up with new ideas that relate to whatever discussion is at hand. Ironic you mention people being slow, when obviously you fit that term like a glove.

"you spend WAY more time coming on here I'm afraid...I don't come on here often and when I do I say what I have to say...and then I don't show up usually for quite some time...but for some reason, your always here when I'm here...Every minute adds up...You've spent way more time on here then that girl did on that review...I'll tell you that..."

I've spent more time here total then that girl spent on her essay!? To hell you say!! Wow, that's quite a revelation considering that I've been an active poster here for 3 years. Congratulations, you can do basic math and figure out that in the 3 years I've been here, I've probably spent more time total here then that fat girl spent on her shitty, redundant essay pointing out the same "points" as all of the other shitty essays that do the same thing.

"I'll tell you that...for all I know your some fat obese guy...I mean the things you say, they couldn't have been written by someone who was thin right?"

You're right, I'm fat! Congrats, it's only evident in the numerous pictures I've posted on this site! But then again, what does my weight have to do with anything? Isn't this comment about my weight irrelevent, just as my comment about that fat girls weight was? Yay hypocracy, you just did the same thing that you were complaining that I did, make a statement about a persons weight when it has nothing to do with anything! Guess you're no better off then I am, and you just equaled my "stupid statement" with your own stupid statement, or just one of many that you've made, I should say.

You're voting for Bush right? Glad to see you found your intelectual equal in the man you're voting for, you two seem destined for eachother, kid.

hunchy
So that picture right there is of you? Because if it is you really need something done about that? I brought up your looks as a joke, because of what you said about the girl...But HEY, I was just assuming you were fat. I don't care if you were assuming she was fat, you still brought it up as a major and stupid point. I post numerous posts because I'm responding to DIFFERENT people's comments...If I posted it in one, it would all be combined together and too long to read through it...Dude, your bringing up stupid points like how long she spent on it...I think your trying to avoid what she had to say...I'm not gonna persuade you in the way of how long she spent on it...maybe you should email and ask her...but I can tell you a rough and LONG estimate of how long you spend on these forums.

BackFire
Like I said, I brought up HER looks as a jab, it was not meant to be a major point in anything. The major point in my statement was that it was dull, boring, redundant and the same crap other people have pointed out that everyone already knows about. The fact that you took the word "fat" as a major point proves that you are unaware of what actual points are. You're point about me being fat however WAS a major point in your post. You made a full sentance about how you thought I was fat, however I said the word Fat and nothing more. You condemn me for saying the word "fat" yet it's okay for you to make a full sentance about how you think I'm fat. Hurray for faulty logic and poor reasoning!

Smart people can make numerous points aimed at numerous people in ONE post. But then again, those people are smart.

I never avoided what she had to say, I already said it was the same stuff all the other people who have challenged the film have said. And it's mostly true. If you remember, I mentioned that the film is blatantly full of shit. Why would I avoid her points if I already recognized the film as being full of crap? Make sense, sometime.

hunchy
I did not talk all about you being fat in the first sentence...man you sure do see things...And I only mentioned it because you brought it up against her. Don't try to get around it...You were slamming her saying she couldn't possibly be thin and good looking...because she wrote that she must have been ugly...that's what you said...and that's more than assuming...I wouldn't have mentioned anything EVER about your weight normally...And I have nothing against your weight...Hey, I'm skinney...But this is starting to go off topic and we're starting to repeat ourselves, so let's put an end to this discussion...what say you?

BackFire
That's my original post mentioning her weight. Obviously an assumption, seeing as I don't KNOW that she is a fat ugly girl.

Now here's what you claim "I said" in my first post.

"You were slamming her saying she couldn't possibly be thin and good looking...because she wrote that she must have been ugly...that's what you said."

Keep in mind you're the one that made a big deal about my original, little, trivial statement and got all defensive about it, asking me to elaborate on "why I thought she was fat". I did so, and you got even more defensive and started whining, ironically, like a little 17 year old girl.

"I did not talk all about you being fat in the first sentence...man you sure do see things"

Ah, more shitty reading comprehension on your part. I never said in your FIRST sentance. I said you made a FULL sentance about me being fat, whereas I simply used the word "fat" in my post. You tell me which is more of a major point in a thread. Using the word fat, or making a full sentance.

"And I only mentioned it because you brought it up against her"

But you DID mention it, and made it far more elaborate then I originally did. Thus you did exactly what you're condemning me for. Good work.

"But this is starting to go off topic and we're starting to repeat ourselves, so let's put an end to this discussion...what say you?"

I say that if you don't want to get into stupid arguments, then you shouldn't start them. Then again, stupid arguments, actually, stupid everything seems to be your cup of tea..

quotagirl
Talk about "DIGRESSING" people............ or kiddies?
Get back to the issue, not insulting each other, for heaven's sake.
You just look silly.

hunchy
Okay...so it goes on...if you wanna play it that way...

In your first sentence you said nothing about assuming her weight...you said she was a far 17 year old girl....just as simply as that...nothing plainer...then you tried to say you were just assuming since you didn't know...well of course you didn't know but you still said it...so you shouldn't say things when your just assuming them and don't know it to be true correct?

"Everyone knows Farenheight 9/11 is full of shit, we don't need to be told that by some fat 17 year old girl who has nothing better to do then point out the obvious lies and misconceptions that the movie throws at the audience."

Then you say:

"Can you picture a young HOT female writing all that generic dribble?"

Well you really can't tell until you see her in person...Assuming or not assuming. I also did not go on and on about being fat.

I said this:
"But HEY, I was just assuming you were fat"...that's a lot about talking about your weight...again seeing things...I wasn't getting defensive about the girl's weight...I really don't care about her weight...but its stupid to say that when you don't know and don't tell me otherwise...You started this argument by saying that she was stupid and (ASSUMED she was) fat and how she spent tons of time on writing the article.

hunchy
I wouldn't say he has guts...I would say he's an ******* who just likes to piss people off...why else would he just happen to go to the Republican National Convention...The Christian in the middle of the Roman Collisuem...That's what Michael Moore said about himself...but how funny seeing as though he's not Christian and the Republicans are not really like Romans...A lot of Republicans happen to be Christian in fact...Bad comparison really. Moore just smiles because what else is he gonna do? He knows nothing will happen to him and that he's smug up in his top row seat....

"One thing you have to give credit to Michael Moore though... he's got guts. Remember the Republican Convention held in New York? Well, there he was, covering it. I'm not sure who he was representing, but I believe it was "USA Today".
Anyhow, kind of like the lamb to the slaughter, or the Christian in the middle of the Roman Colliseum waiting for the lions to be set free for din din.
He stayed composed, even though thousands of Republican eyes were drilling holes in his body. He'd just smile, and report for an entire week.
Crazy...........
quotagirl"

darktim1
Um a little plane would'nt make that big explosion they new it was a big plane because all of it scattered all over the damn place and I know because I had family that was working in the pentigon that day and they said that he who I cannot name tripped over pieces believe me it was big plane plus the fire was very hot.

hunchy
It's just a conspiracy exactly...and what a stupid one...

quotagirl
It's just amazing how film can be manipulated. Add dramatic music, fast speeding clips, repetitive photos, and you've got a lot of puzzled folk.

Anyways hunchy. I love the Michael Moore's of the world. He's definitely an egotist, but he makes you "Question Authority". And that's what it's all about if you believe in your "Freedom of Speech"

kingcoot
I like the Micheal Moore's of the world. They also create a reason for Trey and Matt to make a puppet film showing Micheal Moore as a fat crazy guy who wants to be like those stoned faces in Mount Rushmore. Alot of symbolism with his head lined right up with the head of Washington, like he was a 5th head trying to lead America. Then he blows him self up inside it, which shows something else. His approach to showing what he thinks can also hurt the people he thinks he is helping (the people who have supposedly been hurt by Bush).

Micheal Moore reads like a hypocrite. But that is who you have to be if you are to criticize and not take any responsibility for what you are criticizing.

finti
There wasnt any jumbojets,
AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77 that hit Pentagon was a Boeing 757
picture of Boeing 757

AMERICAN AIRLINE FLIGHT 11 that was the first plane to hit the TWC was Boeing 767picture of boeing 767

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175 that hit the second tower of TWC was a a Boeing 767

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania was a Boeing 757

Jumbojets are 747`s and a much bigger plane than the 4 hijacked planes
picture of 747 jumbo jet

PVS
i always thought 767 and 757 were also considered jumbos...hmmm

oh well...my mistake then, thanks for the correction.

Lord_Andres
Some people think it was a tomahawk missil that hit the pentagon

hunchy
"the best lies, the ones that work have a strong kernel of truth to them"

This is a quote by Michael Moore himself in the documentary "Michael Moore Hates America" and no, this movie is not bashing him. Just doing to him what he does to others, and funny how he won't be in the movie...quota girl, your right movies can be manipulated very easily...I'm glad you agree on that...But it seems the guy making this movie on Michael Moore, shows you what Michael Moore has to say WITHOUT lying...There's no conspiracies about him or anything...just the truth...and that's why I want to see it...Yes, questing authority is freedom of speech...and it is good to a point...but then there's some people who just think that anyone with authority is evil...it's the basis for being a punk...and being anti-government and anti-war and anti this and anti that...like I said, its good to a point...and then some go overboard...Kingcoot, I couldn't have put it better. Moore is a "hypocrite" and well a down-right liar. And as for the tomahawk missle, that's complete bullshit...When will you people stop trying to find new conspiracy theories...it was a plane that hit the Pentagon...you think everyone that saw it happen lied about it and said it was a missle. I don't think so.

HockeyHorror
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Darth Revan
Heard of this... There was a site that was trying to debunk all the various conspiracy theories about the Pentagon thing, and I have to say, that article was much more convincing than the conspiracy theories.

MC Mike
This is the...

50th repost! Woo!

silver_tears
That music is freaky confused

HockeyHorror
repost of this link? cant be...

SlipknoT
weird

MornGlory
When I click on that site nothing comes up??? no
maybe my puter is stupid

Darth Revan
You probably don't have Flash player

MornGlory
I am at work - so these computers arent the greatest...

MC Mike
I've seen this 2 times before, in our very own GDF.

HockeyHorror
no expression

MC Mike
*sigh*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311573&highlight=pentagon

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306875&highlight=pentagon

HockeyHorror
congratulations smile

MC Mike
big grin You know I'm messing with you. wink

HockeyHorror
i know..im just continueing to keep this thread alive no expression laughing out loud

Imaginary
This is like...everywhere but it's still a damn entertaining film big grin

Alpha Centauri
If the government doesn't want you to know something, you wont know it. Just because the president slips up about shit, the shadowy, creepy elite beyond him are probably alot smarter.

That film is indeed creepy though.

-AC

BackFire
Yes it is, very interesting.

finti
yet it neglect those witnesses who actually saw the plane

Alpha Centauri
People rant and rave about there being no debris but the scariest thing is the fact that multiple people and air traffic control stated that at the speed and maneuverability of it, it could have been no Boeing 757 and that it was a fighter jet.

The scariest thing to me is who was on that plane and why did they fly it into the pentagon.

-AC

KharmaDog
What else is interesting is that the crash pattern from the plane in pennsilvania is more appropriate for a plane that was shot down as opposed to one that crashed.

Face it, you'll never know the truth about what happened that day folks.

-=Urot=-
Hehehe... Find the Boeing.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Your Government is lying to you.... Wake Up Neo you've been living in a dream world.

Wolf Dog
"Im scared" (In a Ralph Wiggum tone)

ZomBiE_HunTER
I really dont know what to think after this http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/pentagon121qwedc.swf
what u guys think?Fake or Real

eggmayo
Thats not a valid link...

Storm
VERY INTERSTING!!! Pentagon, The Pentagon's 9/11... a conspiracy? wink

Raz

eleveninches
I wouldn't have minded the plane hitting the pentagon if it was not a civilian plane, as the pentagon was at least a military target.

Afro Cheese
You wouldn't mind? They weren't at war. They weren't soldiers with guns fighting a war.. they were people sitting in their offices working. It would be ****ed up to blow them up whether it was a plane or not.

ZomBiE_HunTER
It worked for me.

eleveninches
The point is that the pentagon was a military target, and is one of the most important military buildings in the us

Afro Cheese
It would still be a sucker punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.