Mannequin...yes or no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
ok so i read somewhere --im not sure if it was a snapple cap or something-- but that their is a high % (80-90%) of men who touch Mannequins in a sexual way. now my question is to you guys is how many guys/girls have touched a Mannequin in way you shouldnt touch your own mother?

side note
i never in my life had a thought of touching a Mannequin in any type of sexual way. but ever since i read about the high % of people who do, i am tempted to just give it one try.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Baylin
You got to get what you can when you can.... stick out tongue

dave123
These results are...... weird.........

amity75
I must admit theres something very sexual about a mannequin in a shop wearing lingerie. Some of them even have nipples. I've found myself gazing on several occassions.

BakaXero
yea why do mannequins have nipples?

burlyman
So you know what the top looks like if you want to Charlie-Dimmock-it messed

Storm
Now you' ve spoiled my mind sad
Should I or not... just a tiny touch... maybe when no one sees it shifty

BakaXero
I dont understand the poll

amlap
what is creeping me out about the results are that their are 3 femals that said yes and their is no males!

stinkfist462
i touched a mannequin in a sexual way once ... :cofused:

burlyman
blink I think female refers to female mannequins, and male to the males...

stinkfist462
ohhh ..

Baylin
Is a blow up doll classed as a mannequin?naughty

stinkfist462
yes no

blink

amlap
nonononono... you have to be in the middle of that department store shifting your eyes back and forth... than when the coast is clear you smack that ass. blow up dolls are cheating!

and when i say mannequins i mean any one male or female... who ever had the idea of males touching male mannequins is WACK! blink

blink blink blink

steely balls
i used to look up the mannequins dresses, yep.

Baylin
Eww thats just plain weird! I used to just lift their dresses up... embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
um, actaully when i was younger i used to be afraid of them. just thought that they would come to live and start attacking..,

leatherface12
laughing

Baylin
I seem to remember a really crappy love film about a mannequin that came to life, cant remember what it was called although the song 'Nothings gonna stop us now' by Starship was the theme tune confused

Fallen Jedi
yes, i know what you're talking about baylin. though the movie wasn't scary just the thought of them coming to life freaked me out.

Baylin
theres a lot of live dummies out there in the real world that really scare me!

Fallen Jedi
oh, yes i know...

amlap
i believe the movie was called Mannequin.

the creepier thing tho is that they made a sequel to that movie... no expression

burlyman
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.