Plo Koon without his mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Go on www.starwars.com and look on the left hand side. It does`int look like he is not unmaked, but i think it is. I just thought you wanted to know.

ctsketch
hes nowhere near unmasked, infact, hes in his full mask in that picture

Nick1989
If you look carfully. It might be him without hes mask. It might be

PVS
as this might be yet another spam thread?

kingcoot
as this might be another comment by PVS about spammers while he goes ahead and spams after they spam.

I'm aware I'm part of this spam by replying. Something Micheal Moore needs to pay attention to. Its called hypocritical mass.

I'll take off my sig if you take off yours.

Darth_Duffy
no bloody politics!

DARTH DADDY
the politics is having a political sig. Down with all of it!! mad

kingcoot
I agree. We should both chuck the political signatures.

PVS
ill have whatever goddamn sig i want.
it is not a topic for discussion here, and neither is politics.
you were already warned and yet you keep on going

and no, i do not make spam threads, check my post history and see.

now quit being an ass, ok?

kingcoot
I checked your post history.. you posted over 2700 times... I'm under that. But that is just a guess. And i'm guessing over 1500 of them are "Another spam?"

Sorry you do that stuff, its a fact, I can go through and post how many time you do it. Sig it up then.

PVS
ok, im leaving it at this, you are obviously just trying
to start trouble. i no longer feed trolls, i only report them.
so whats it going to be?

kingcoot
We leave it at this. yes to sigs.. that's it.

DARTH DADDY
like I said, you bring politics into it everytime you "spam in" PVS. Drop the sig and your politics will be unknown just like it should be in here. Why doesn't everyone drop their sig and just type in what they want to say. A picture can also speak words.

PVS
no, you bring politics into it by CONSTANTLY mentioning my sig, and arguing with it...there is a general discussion thread where politics are discussed and debated regularly.

and as i stated, i will use whatever sig i wish, and thats that.
i do not 'ask for' a debate in any thread i go to.
YOU however are 'asking for' trouble from the moderators if you keep
bringing up politics in the star wars forum.

if this goes on anymore, you will be reported, and i assure you that ush HATES when politics are discussed here.

jedijunky1138
The MODS are watching...........*throws hands up and runs away*
NNNNOOOOoooo....

DARTH DADDY
like I said everytime you post you make a political statement. Yes please close this political thread. Lets get back to discussing what really needs to be discussed more, Star Wars!!!

kingcoot
Everyone hates it. I've heard it from everyone, and in this forum, its agreed. I haven't seen disagreement in the last 4 posts.

PVS
reported

kingcoot
laughing out loud

jedijunky1138
Drop the politics people!!!!!! Just let it go Kingcoot, ok?

ctsketch
No....just...No.

zutalurs
As were you PVS for your foul language.

Enjoy.

DARTH DADDY
can't we all just sad ...get along

darthcraka
hahahahahahah there should be a whole section devoted to people arguing .... defenetly were ing the mask in pic btw

jedijunky1138
This thread has been spoiled IMO it begs to be closed.

Sith Master X
Agreed.

kingcoot
Amen. (It is so)

PVS
holy shit you've got to be kidding me laughing out loud

darthcraka
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

zutalurs
Further, the KMC definition of "Spam" is as follows:

It doesn't say anything about Spam being a topic that has been discussed, or a topic brought about by someone PVS or JP doesn't like.

zutalurs
And back on topic,

I dig the pic of Plo on the SW site. He's always been my favorite sidebar Jedi. Wish we'd seen more of him in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Ushgarak
Right, ok, I am going to say these things once only. My patience is now at an end; the next trransgresion by anyone on any of these points, after they have been repeteadly wanred about, will lead to a ban.

1. Zutalurs, unwanted threads ARE spam, and the fact you are obviously using the report function as a vendetta against PVS is not welcome. Cut it out, and only report worthwhile problems.

2. PVS, will you STOP getting at Nick every time he makes a thread. He has questions to ask, if you don;t want to answer them, ignore the darn thread.

3. King coot, your position is fantasically dumb. PVS making a comment about spam, justified or otherwise, was NO reason for you to bring politics into things after repeated warnings to the contrary. The censure against you is the strongest. Stop it- now. Darth Daddy- same goes for you.

Consensus is that he has the mask. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.