dont you hate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
when some kid you hate sits next to you??? and calls you a liar for no good reason?? and plays with ur cd player???

Mane
no expression

JToTheP
BANNINATION!!!!!!!

Canadian Moose
I find a few people annoying, and you are all of them

Anna85
yes yes yes yes yes yes

mini me 0206
im confuzzled why do people join if all they wanna do is get banned or just be annoyin

Clovie
huh
don't play with that 'kid' then no expression

ClaraG
i haven't had all those things happen to me at the same time but i'm sure it must be annoying.

Mane
did you try bitchslapping that little f*ck upside the head? that always works...

JKozzy
laughing out loud Actually, good advice yes

WindDancer
How about this one?

when a co-worker you hate sits next to you??? and calls you lazy for not good reason?? and plays with ur pens???

That I can relate.

Mane
i like it when a female co-worker sits next to you and plays with your penis...

Darth Revan187
or when your sitting there, and it starts munching on your toes, and then
the baboon eyes dripping in sauce float away on a balloon

BlackC@t
If he does that then punch the stupid **** and tell the teacher about it, if the teacher does nothing then punch him/her too.

BadKitty
I can't get that luckysneaky2

Telperaca
O.o

Ever thought of picking being straight to the face about it and telling him "HEY KID! YOU'RE f******* ANNOYING! GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KNOWCK YOU OUT! AND DONE EVER TOUCH MY STUFF AGAIN"
laughing out loud
Just make sure you can actually be scary and threatening when you're saying this.
(Some sarcasm at the end always helps angel )

Daedalus
Can say thats ever happened to me... erm

Telperaca
Then consider yourself very lucky indeed!
stick out tongue

Daedalus
erm

Nazgul on Wings
dON'T HAVE TOO BEE TOO SARKY TOU KNOW!
LOL

Daedalus
Hey Naz, are you any relation to Nazgulinthedark and theres another one I think.

Or are you one in the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.