Omg!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
i just got ASM #512 and...WOW!!!

**WARNING: do not read if you dont want to know a big secret!!

Gabriel and Sarah's father is Norman Osborn!!! thats why he killed her!!!!

Endenkton
Um this news is as old as the hills but nice that your excited smile

Mane
Florida didnt receive the new issue until a couple days ago. we are way behind times...

Spiderman_RJ
WTF? that bastard raped gwen? ill kill marvel director responsible for SPIDERMAN that was the water dropping for me!

Mane
nope. she willingly had sex with him...

Spiderman_RJ
no edit way!!!!!!!!! thats so wrong she wasnt pregnant and they couldnt be that old..................if it was harry it would be okay but norman, they totaly destroyed gwen character,but its fine cos she is dead by now and will not complain with what they do right? WRONG , im iniciating a flooding current email against marvel and their directon within spiderman, this will not be acepted , not even if they have to do a lame story erasing this all. mad edit

*no vulgar language*

badsymbiote
Yeah, ASM's version of Gwen is a little less flattering than we're accustomed to...

Nataku8188
Good, comic books need more dirty whores. XD haha!

Mane
no its because it was Norman. him with the virus had a certain effect where the kids aged really fast.

Mane
and honestly, i kinda liked it. Osborn does have the creepy-sexy thing going on. and Gwen is a total babe.

fever red
Oooh, Mane has a HOTTIE sig! Thank-you Mane. Everybody, thank Mane for bringing a treat to class!
Gwen with Norman- well, not like this...there'd have to be a whole lotta build-up to it. Wouldn't happen without them in close contact for a long time, and Norman would have to work for it, really play all the angles, get her completely confused. The idea of her simply swooning for the charisma of a friend's cold, with-holding, neglectful father, WHILE she's in a warm relationship with a caring guy, is SO dead-limp, I don't see it even twitching. Honestly, it's just laying there. People are staring, whispering, making sounds of disgust, and it's just laying there, a bloated, reeking STORY THAT WAS STILLBORN.
Hang the doctor. This thing could maybe have pulled through with better care.
It doesn't upset me. It just is...huh? Sheeeeeesh.

Robo-Chocobo
I am so upset with marvel....I think I MIGHT go to the superman thead*

*lying on the superman part

Spiderman_RJ
you just stated ,"i want to die,please kill me!" are u having any problem with your parents? did your GF left you? or maybe your BF?

Spiderman_RJ
i think those *Edit* , of marvel deserves death becouse no *Edit* in the times of stan and john romita Sr. would have alowed such stupid argument i hate all those *EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**E
DIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDI
T**EDIT*for messing up and totally *EDIT* with gwen. they killed her.(again)

sorry for the language pao!

Spiderman_RJ
yeah but making her open her legs to normal completely changes her idealistic and inteligent decided woman, to a stupid easy going lady, silly and unprotected. they used the oportunity of gwen telling peter she knows hes spiderman,to use into a dirty subject.and now a days no one really dies on marvel they dont they bring her back? like she was laying on cryogenic chamber of chakal,and shouldnt the stupid kids be after norman?

Spiderman_RJ

Symbiotica
Yes way. It's a done deal, and believe me plenty of other people are snorting derisively through their noses at the whole bloody mess.

I guess women are in such short supply in the Spider-verse we have to resurrect 'em these days. I am all for Norman acquiring new heirs but this.... this is just damn stupid. What seems to have people enraged is the fact Gwen did this willingly.... I could see Norman conning her once, maybe but it seems to have been an actual affair. Not exactly flattering to Gwen.

I guess JMS is hoping in 10 years this'll be as revered as the Dark Phoenix storyline or something. Good luck, buddy.

Maelstrom
Fever Red your tha won with the killer siggy.
No one makes you do things in life. If she agreed to it then she agreed to it. He couldn't of touched her otherwise, even if she were a baby. We each get to lay out our own lives. The way i see it she got a bit of Norman, which was just what she wanted. Not a dad or a man but Norman. As a matter of fact saying otherwise disgraces the lady.

fever red
You're right to a point- but it's also possible to manipulate people. That would have been necessary with Gwen. She's not a "go get mine" type. I'm not saying that she wouldn't have been motivated by her own interests, or that she wouldn't be responsible for her decisions- I'm just saying, Norman would have had to present himself as not too much risk- which he was. She wouldn't go for him simply physically, as JMS seems to think. You don't go get some from somebody you don't, on some level, "trust," that is, feel that you have a handle on how they'll behave towards you. You look at what the fall-out might be. Somehow Norman would have had to minimize the appearance of that.
In addition- her attachment to Peter- she wouldn't want to hurt him, nor would she be much tempted by something purely physical when she can go experience both physical and emotional connection with Peter. So, Norman would have to compete with that, too. Takes time, is all I'm saying.
Hope you're NOT saying that young children assent to their molestations? That's just dumb, man- I don't think that's what you meant. Kiddies don't know how to deal with the obvious physical signals of aggression that are present in the face and body postures of aroused adults- they get intimidated, but that's not agreement. They're just trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone much stronger, who's looking rather fierce and intent. That's why they may not say no. That situation is a real ego-crusher, and that's how come child molestation is so damaging.
And thanks for your comment on my sig- ironically, it's ALSO a Mane sig. He made it for me. Mane brings the treats.

Mane
hey hey! dont forget how charming Norman can be! he totally seduced one of the hottest babes in comicdom, and apparently he was pretty satisfying. not bad if you ask me.

Mane
i dont know about you, but i think this picture screams "satisfaction guaranteed". cool

fever red
Eh- he's nothing compared to Clete- now Gwen going for Kasady, that's a natural. Doesn't need any build-up- but I'll plot it for you. They meet at a peace rally, which he's attending for the laughs, and his sheer physical magnetism does the rest.

Sarsaparilla
mmm i dont know. she looks like shes enjoying herself there.

fever red
It's a warm-up. That's all.
I feel cheated that they didn't do that for Shriek and Carnage. We all know they...well, the torture scene? With Eddie? I bet the worst part was burning over that fire while his two hated enemies probably had a real good time right in front of him...

Sarsaparilla
huh huh?

fever red
I would have liked them to do a panel, similar to the Gwen one, indicating that Shriek and Carnage were playing "Mommy" and "Daddy."
Yes, I'm sick.

Sarsaparilla
laughing i would actually like that embarrasment

fever red
Symbiotica's picture is the closest we'll come. It's up now at KMC in the Carnage Appreciation Thread. I'll post a link in the office.

grey fox
hmm shreik and carnage yummmy oh god mwahahaah evil offspring with baby symbiote mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

fever red
D@mn, she took it down to conserve hosting space...oh, well. Use your imaginations. (Pant, pant.)

Sarsaparilla
*oh yes, oh yes.*

fever red
I'm ruined for mortal man...

Scythe
*Throws up*

fever red
Our work here is done.

Sarsaparilla
totally cool

Symbiotica
SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT IF SOMEONE MOLESTS A *BABY* THAT THE BABY AGREED TO IT?!!!!! THE BABY USED FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND CONSENTED?!

THE ONLY WAY A MAN CAN TOUCH A WOMAN IS IF SHE "ALLOWS" IT?!

WHAT DIMENSION DID YOU JUST BEAM IN FROM? WE CALL THIS ONE "PLANET EARTH" AND ON IT, VICTIMISATION *HAPPENS* AND NO, THE VICTIM DOES NOT NECESSARILY CONSENT!

IMO you ought to be taken out and horse-whipped for this post. You have got to be kidding me. This is the worst post I have read anywheres online for a very, very long time. Victims consent to rape and abuse...?! GEEZ LOUISE! GROW A CLUE!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah this is really old news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.