.hack//Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battosuai_Tim
Coming POSSIBLY tonight or probably tomorrow will be a .hack fanfic I just recently started. I plan on making it 26 chapters. More info later.

Captain REX
Sounds interesting.

Be sure you can post some tomorrow, otherwise I pull the trigger on my Luger...

Battosuai_Tim
Okay okay, here it is. ^.^

.hack//Eternity (PG)

This will be set a few months after the events in .hack//sign. It will star a blademaster, Matthew, who lives in New York with his dad. His name in The World will be C.J. Now, to begin the story. I hope all of you enjoy it. I plan on this being 26 chapters, just like the anime. Oh yeah, Matt's dad's name is Jack. I'll give profiles as I go along in the story.

Chapter 1-Log In

August 18th, 2007-Matthew's 15th birthday
New York City

Matthew: (coming through the front door) I'm home, dad!!

Jack: Welcome home, son! How did today go?

Matthew: Pretty good! All of my friends said happy birthday to me!

Jack: That was nice of them! How did you do on your math test?

Matthew: (pulls out piece of paper from his pocket) B!!

Jack: Excellent work! Because of that, AND it's your birthday, I'll show you your present now!

Matthew: Okay!

(His dad goes into his room and then come's out with a medium-sized box)

Jack: Here you go!

Matthew: Thanks dad! (opens it carefully, then he gasps at what he see's) I can't believe it.......You got me The World!!

Jack: It was on sale at the mall, so I decided to get this and hope you enjoy it!

Matthew: Oh, I will! (hugs him) Thanks dad, I'll go hook it up now! (runs into his room)

Jack: Hmm......what a good kid.

(Matthew's room)

Matthew: Okay, let's see.......It looks like this plugs in here, and........the googles go.....here. There, I'm done! Alright, now to test it out! (sits down in his chair and turns the computer on) Okay, The World........set-up.......Now, let's see. What could my name be? ........How about......C.J.?! (types it in) Password........Eternity! (types it in and clicks Enter. Afterwards, The World music starts playing) Alrighty then.......(grabs googles and put's them on) let's get to it!!

----------------------------------------------------------------(this means switching from real world to The World or vice versa

(EERRNGHHHHHHHHH)-this means arriving in an area of The World

C.J.: .............(his eyes are closed with his head down, then he lifts it up and gasps at what he see's) This is....so cool! I can't believe I'm really here! (starts walking forward) I hope I make many friends! (about to turn a corner till he runs into a young woman who was a blademaster also) Oh sorry.....I didn't mean it.

????: No, it's okay. It was my fault.

C.J.: Alright then.......well, bye. (he walks off till he stops him)

????: Excuse me?

C.J.: What is it?

????: Are you a newbie?

C.J.: How.....did you know?

????: If you get to be like me, involved with The World for quite a while, then you get to know people's faces. I could tell by how your face looks.

C.J.: Oh.......(blushes)

????: What's your name?

C.J.: It's C.J.. You?

????: I'm known as Mimiru? Nice to meet you.

C.J.: Same here.

(They're silent for a few seconds)

Mimiru: So........where do you live in the real world?

C.J.: New York.

Mimiru: Tokyo here. I just recently moved here.

C.J.: I've always wanted to go there. Is it nice?

Mimiru: Yes, it is. I heard New York is pretty nice too. I read about a building they built that replaced the World Trade Center. It's called the Freedom Building, right?

C.J.: That's right.

Mimiru: Are you guy's already discussing about the next election?

C.J.: Hmmm......yep, even though we're still more than a year away. It's sort of ridicolous if you ask me.

(Mimiru smiles)

(BONGBONG)-incoming message

Mimiru: Oh.....sorry, have to go. Dinner is almost ready and I need to go meet someone in another area.

C.J.: Okay then. I should go travel around here then. (walks off)

Mimiru: Wait!!

C.J.: What is it?

Mimiru: Do.......you want to talk here again tomorrow?

C.J.: Sure......Tomorrow, same time?

Mimiru: Alright then. Good night! (runs off)

C.J.: Good night! (he then smiles, glad that he's made a friend)

Next time:Meeting with a Legend

Battosuai_Tim
Chapter 2-Meeting with a Legend

(EERNGHHHHH)

C.J.: .......Now where did she want us to meet? (starts walking till he decides to stop at a shop to look at the selection of items. He then leaves and walks up to the bridge in the middle of the town overlooking the water. Mimiru is kneeling on the railing looking at the water with a smile that makes C.J. happy to see. He walks up to her.) Hey Mimiru.

Mimiru: C.J., you made it. How are you doing?

C.J.: I just got done with lunch. I'm sorry if I'm late.

Mimiru: It's alright. I wasn't really doing anything except just standing here where it's peaceful.

C.J.: It's definetely better than in New York. It's ALWAYS loud there.

Mimiru: I can see why, for being one of the largest cities in the world.

(C.J. smiles and softly laughs)

Mimiru: Anyway, want to come with me to Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field?

C.J.: Ummm.......is there a reason?

Mimiru: I have a friend there waiting for us. Also, we can watch you battle a little. That area is level 1.

C.J.: That's good. What's your friend like?

Mimiru: He's well-known in The World. His name is Balmung of the Azure Sky, but just Balmung is nice.

C.J.: I read about him on the board. So, you're friends with him?

Mimiru: Yep, I'd like you to be friends with him too.

C.J.: Okay, let's go then.

(They walk to the chaos gate)

Mimiru: Okay, ready?

C.J.: Ready!

(Mimiru suddenly holds C.J.'s hand)

C.J.: Uhhh.......(blushes)

Mimiru: Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field!!!

(EERNGHHHHH)

(Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field)

(EERNGHHHHH)

Mimiru: There, we made it. (let's go of C.J.'s hand and walks a few steps forward then looks back at him) Hey, what's wrong? All I did was hold your hand so that you could be transported to this area with me. It's not what you think.

C.J.: (has a weird, yet funny blushing face) Uhhh......Oh, sorry! (runs up too Mimiru) So, where's this Balmung?

Mimiru: He should be here any minute.

C.J.: What do you want to do till he arrives?

Mimiru: We can......just talk.

C.J.: ......(smiles) Sure.

(They sit on a rock)

C.J.: So.......what's new?

Mimiru: Not much.....you?

C.J.: It's the same........like it's always been for the past 4 years. It's just been me and my dad since my mom divorced him and moved to her own house in Maine. I've only received 3 letters from her since then, and I haven't talked with her on the phone since my last birthday........I miss her so much.

Mimiru: C.J...............

C.J.: I hope I see her again.

Mimiru: .....................

(EERNGHHHHH)

Balmung: Sorry I'm late.

Mimiru: It's okay. (jumps off the rock) Here C.J., I'll help you. (extends hand out)

C.J.: Okay. (grabs Mimiru's hand and then jumps down) Thanks.

Mimiru: (smiles) No problem.

(They walk up to Balmung)

Balmung: So, this is C.J.?

Mimiru: Yes, he's.........how old are you C.J.?

C.J.: I just turned 15 yesterday.

Balmung: 15, huh? Quite a good age.

C.J.: Yes, it is........Thanks.

Balmung: And you say you just signed up for this?

C.J.: Yes, I'm still at level 1.

Balmung: Well, my job is to help newbies become accustomed to The World so they could be strong. If you don't mind, I would like to help you do so.

C.J.: Sure.

Balmung: Follow me then.

(They arrive at a field portal)

Balmung: Approach one of these and then the enemy within will come out and face you. Understand?

C.J.: Yeah......(gulp), I guess so.

Mimiru: Go on C.J., this'll be fun for you. (puts her hand on his shoulder) You can do it.

C.J.: Thanks Mimiru. (he walks towards the portal. As he is, the enemy is starting to appear. He then stops then grabs the handle of his sword which is on his back) Alright, I can do this!

(The enemy appears)

C.J.: Ahhh.......!!!!!

Mimiru: Uhh......

Balmung: What the hell?!

(The enemy is a level 30 Hell Dog)

C.J.: (shaking) Oh my god.......

Mimiru: C.J, get out of there!!! He's too strong for you!!!

C.J.: Uhh.....I.......c......can't.......move.........

Mimiru: What?!

Balmung: Oh no!!

(The dog raises his firey paw and sends it down towards C.J.)

C.J.: Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

(CLING)

C.J.: Uhh........Balmung!!

Balmung: Get out of here, hurry!!

C.J.: Uhh.....wait, I can move again. (runs too Mimiru, still shaking)

Mimiru: C.J., you alright?!

C.J.: Yeah, I guess so.

Balmung: Uunghhh.......EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (forces the demons paw up then kills him when he's open. It then evaporates into deleted data.)

C.J.: Amazing.........

Mimiru: ...................

Balmung: It doesn't make sense..........

Mimiru: What is it, Balmung?

Balmung: Doesn't it seem weird? What the heck is a level 30 monster doing in a level 1 area?

Mimiru: It does seem weird.......Also C.J., what was the deal back there? Why didn't you move?

C.J.: That's the thing......I couldn't. It seemed like.....someone cast a spell on me.

Balmung: ...................

Mimiru: ....................

C.J.: ..........Anyways, I should get going. I need to go eat dinner. See you tomorrow. Good night.

Mimiru: Yeah.......good night.

Balmung: Good night.

(EERNGHHHHH)

Mimiru: .........Balmung, do you think he's.....?

Balmung: .........I'm afraid so. He could be the key to unlocking something hidden deep within The World.

Mimiru: C.J.............

Next time: Searching for Clues

Koorime Yume
good job buddy!

Battosuai_Tim
Chapter 3-Searching for Clues

(We are shown C.J. doing his homework, then something pops up on his computer screen)

Matthew: Huh? (double-clicks on the envelope symbol, then a message comes up)

Hey C.J., we need to talk. Meet me and Balmung in Mac Anu.

Mimiru

Matthew: I wonder what the problem is.

---------------------------------------------------

(EERNGHHHHH)

C.J.: Let's see......where could they be? (walks toward the bridge, then see's that they aren't there)Hmmm........(BONGBONG) Oh, mail! (reads it) They're waiting for me in the alleyway on the other side of the bridge? (walks to the other side and looks to the right) Are they talking......about there? (he walks over there then turns the corner, then in the distance, see's Mimiru waving) Oh, there they are. (runs too them) Hi guys!

Mimiru: Hey C.J.!

Balmung: C.J., you're probably wondering why we called you here today?

C.J.: Yeah, is there a problem?

Balmung: Serious enough for us to call you.

C.J.: That serious, huh?

Mimiru: C.J., you remember that monster from yesterday?

C.J.: Yeah, what about it?

Mimiru: Even though it wasn't a data bug, it was still weird for it to be in a beginner area.

C.J.: From what you're telling me, this doesn't seem like it happens often.

Balmung: She's right. This rarely happens.

C.J.: So, now what?

Balmung: We need to do some searching and see if we can find any more clues to what might be going on.

C.J.: Where should we start?

Balmung: We should return to Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field.

C.J.: Okay.

(Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field)

(EERNGHHHHH)
(EERNGHHHHH)
(EERNGHHHHH)

Balmung: Alright, let's not waste time. Let's head for a portal.

(They do.)

Balmung: Okay C.J., like last time, approach it. We'll see what happens this time.

C.J.: O........okay. (he walks up to it)

(The monster comes out)

C.J.: Oh......!!!!! (It's only a level 1 goblin) Whew........that was a close one.

Mimiru: Now defeat it C.J.!!

C.J.: (grabs the handle of his sword, takes it off his back, then cuts the goblin. It evaporates into data) Alright, my first win!

Mimiru: Good job C.J.!!

(Mimiru and Balmung clap)

Balmung: That was pretty well fought C.J, great job.

C.J.: Thanks Balmung.

Balmung: It seems the problem from yesterday is over for now. Let us return to Mac Anu.
(EERNGHHHHH)

Mimiru: Ready to go, C.J.?

C.J.: Mmm-hmm.

(EERNGHHHHH)

C.J.: Alright then. (he's about to log off too, till he hears someone call out his name very softly)

????: C.J...........?

C.J.: Huh?

(Silence)

C.J.: Is........someone there?

(Silence)

C.J.: Hmmm......

(EERNGHHHHH)

(Mac Anu)

(EERNGHHHHH)

Mimiru: Hey C.J., what took you so long?

C.J.: I'm not sure.....but there was someone calling my name back in that area.

Balmung: Huh?

Mimiru: Are you sure?

C.J.: Yes, I heard it right before leaving.

Balmung: This is all so strange.

Mimiru: What did the voice sound like?

C.J.: It........sounded like a woman.

Balmung: ........It might've been...........

Mimiru: No, I don't think that's it. She was destroyed 3 months ago. How could she be back?

Balmung: I'm not talking about Morganna. I'm talking about Aura.

Mimiru: Oh.

Balmung: Still, it doesn't make sense, but it's our only reason for all that's happened so far.

Mimiru: You might be right.

C.J.: (confused and funny face) Uhhh........what the hell are you guy's talking about?

Mimiru: Oh, C.J., ummm......we'll tell you tomorrow, so you can go do what you were doing before.

C.J.: Alright then, good night.

Mimiru and Balmung: Good night.

(EERNGHHHHH)

Balmung: .........Mimiru, contact Subaru. It looks like we have ourselves a crisis coming up.

Mimiru: Right!

Next time: Group Meeting

Koorime Yume
Subaru....now why does that sound familiar

Trickster
You're keeping this going, right?

Battosuai_Tim
Yeah, I'll update it again sometime this week. I'm not really sure if I'll surpass 26 but......maybe. ^.^

Trickster
Cool!

I was getting into it.

Battosuai_Tim
This is offical.......Chapter 4 will premiere tomorrow. I might have chapter 5 done too.

Koorime Yume
XD im so glad u gots another watcher for the story!

Battosuai_Tim
Chapter 4-Group Meeting

Matthew: (coming through the front door) Dad, I'm home! (shuts the door) Dad? (walks to the dining table) A note? (he reads it)

Matthew,

Sorry to have to leave you here, but your mother contacted me and told me that she went to the doctor, and was told she had pnemonuia. He said it'll probably get worse. I'll be back soon.

Love you,
Dad

Matthew: Man, I hope she get's better. (looks at the clock) Oh, I forgot! I need to go talk to Balmung and Mimiru! (rushes into his room and get's ready to log in)

------------------------------------------------

(EERNGHHHHH)

CJ: Huh?

(CJ see's a group of people gathered around the bridge. He goes to investigate.)

CJ: Umm, excuse me? What's going on?

Man: Lady Subaru is about to give a speech.

CJ: Lady.......Subaru?

Man: You must be new here. Lady Subaru was the former leader of the Crimson Knights till she disbanded them about 3 1/2 months ago. Now it seems like she's getting them together again.

CJ: What are the Crimson Knights?

Man: They were an organization that looked over The World and helped others and looked into problems that might be a threat to The World.

CJ: Oh, I got it now. Thanks.

Man: No prob. What's your name?

CJ: CJ.

Man: Pete. Nice to meet you.

CJ: Same here.

Former Knight: Lady Subaru has arrived!

(Silence)

Subaru: (standing on a platform) Fellow players, you're probably wondering why I called you here today. A problem has arised that Lord Balmung has told me about. I'm not sure if any of you ever ran into a monster that seemed too strong to be in the area you were in, but a fellow player, who might be among us now, might be the key to what might be going on. So I ask, is there a CJ in the crowd?

CJ: Ummm.......that's me. (waving hand)

Subaru: Uhh.......(staring at him)

CJ: Hmm?

Subaru: It can't be........It looks like........Tsukasa.

Former knight: Lady Subaru?

Subaru: Tsukasa..........

Former knight: Lady Subaru?!

Subaru: Uhh.........oh, sorry. Anyway, could you come up here CJ?

CJ: Okay. (he makes his way through the crowd)

Crowd: He's the key? To what? Could this be related to 3 months ago?

(CJ shows up at Subaru's side)

Subaru: From what I've been told by Lord Balmung and Miss Mimiru, CJ here encountered a level 30 Hell Dog in Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field, which is a level 1 area. They don't know what really happened, but they, along with me, will be investigating this further. The rest of you, tell me or anyone else like me what you find if it relates to this problem. That is all. Dismissed.

(Everyone leaves)

Subaru: ..........(sighs)

CJ: So umm.........do you still need to talk with me?

Subaru: Yes, we need to wait here for Balmung and Mimiru.

CJ: Alright.

(They both kneel against the railing. Subaru looks ahead then looks over at CJ who's face is sad and is looking down at the water.)

Subaru: CJ, what's wrong?

CJ: I'm just thinking about my mother.......When I got home from school, my dad had written a note that said my mom has pnemonuia and went to Maine to go see her.

Subaru: I'm so sorry.

CJ: It's alright.

Subaru: ........You're probably wondering why I was looking at you for a long time back a few minutes ago, right?

CJ: Yeah. Why is that?

Subaru: It's because.....you remind me of a friend of mine who I knew 3 months ago here in The World. His name was Tsukasa and he was the main person involved in the incident that was threatening The World.......(smiles) Me and him were so close.

(CJ smiles)

Subaru: Do you have someone close to you?

CJ: Except my family.......no. I've never really gotten to know anyone, but now that I can come here, I can make many more friends.

Subaru: I guarantee that you will.

CJ: .........(sighs)

Subaru: Hmm.........

Mimiru: Hey guys!

CJ: Oh........hey, good afternoon!

Balmung: Same to you.

Subaru: So, did either one of you find anything?

Balmung: Sorry, nothing.

Subaru: Hmm........

CJ: .........

Mimiru: (comes up too CJ's side) CJ........can I ask you something?

CJ: Sure.

Mimiru: Is what's going on bothering you in anyway?

CJ: It's making me feel uncomfortable, to tell you the truth.

Mimiru: ......Just to let you know, (puts her hand on his shoulder) I'll be here to help you whenever you need it.

CJ: Thanks Mimiru.

(Everyone smiles)

CJ: Well, I guess I should get going. (starts leaving)

Subaru: Wait, CJ!!

CJ: What?

Subaru: ..........(smiles) Good night.

CJ: .........(smiles too) Good night Subaru, and the rest of you.

All: Good night!

(EERNGHHHHH)

Mimiru: I guess I'll go to. It's been a long day.

Balmung: Good night then.

Mimiru: Night.

(EERNGHHHHH)

Balmung: I'll go investigate further.

Subaru: Right.

(He heads for the chaos gate)

Subaru: ...........(closes her eyes) Tsukasa.......

Next time: Encountering the Enemy

Koorime Yume
hmm...i wonder if i should try drawing CJ...

Battosuai_Tim
Chapter 5-Encountering the Enemy

(Mac Anu)

(EERNGHHHHH)

CJ: Mimiru!! Subaru!! Balmung!! Are you here?!

(Silence)

CJ: Weird......this place is empty. Where is everybody? (walks up to the bridge) Ahh.....!!! (the bridge is destroyed) What the hell?! (runs up to look into the water. CJ suddenly gasps at what he see's in the water) Oh my god......!!! (what he see's to Mimiru floating in the water, which is all blood now) Mimiru!!!!!

(CJ wakes up in a sweat, breathless)-4:00AM

CJ: .......I need to go see her. (goes to log in and see's if Mimiru is logged in) Good........she is. (he then logs in)

(Mac Anu)

(EERNGHHHHH)

CJ: .........Hmm......(looking around for Mimiru till he get's to the bridge and looks at it. He then has a sudden flashback from the dream and starts shaking. He walks onto the bridge and looks down into the water and has the other flashback and starts crying a little, then.....)

Mimiru: CJ?

CJ: Uhh......(looks at Mimiru, showing her his teary face) Mimiru.........

Mimiru: CJ, what's wrong?

CJ: ...........(suddenly runs to Mimiru and hugs her, crying heavily in her arms) I'm so scared.......please, help me! Please!!!

Mimiru: ...............(smiles, then hugs him)

(They stay like that for about 2 minutes, then they lean on the railing)

CJ: Thanks Mimiru, I feel a lot better now.

Mimiru: No prob, I'm glad I made you feel better.

CJ: .........(smiles, then looks at Mimiru's hand and puts his left hand on top of hers) Mimiru......can I tell you something?

Mimiru: What is it?

CJ: Since the day I first met you......I've fallen in love with you. You're the real first friend I've ever gotten to know, well I mean, girl.

Mimiru: Hmm........(blushes), to tell you the truth, you're not the first boy I've met and liked, but.....you certainly are the nicest and sweetest.

(CJ blushes heavily)

Mimiru: Do you want to fight together in an area?

CJ: .........Sure.

(They go to the chaos gate, hold hands, and then Mimiru yells out "Raging Passionate Melody"wink

(Raging Passionate Melody)-Level 7 area

(EERNGHHHHH)
(EERNGHHHHH)

C.J.: So.....ready?

Mimiru: One sec, let me use a fairy orb. (she does) There's a decent amount of monsters here, but it won't be any trouble for me. My skills can help you level up pretty quickly.

CJ: (smiles) Don't forget.......(grabs handle of his sword), I'm here for the action too!

Mimiru: Right! Let's go!!

(So, for the next 15-20 minutes, they go around killing goblins and whatnot till there's no more left.)

Current levels

Mimiru-Level 38
CJ-Level 8

Mimiru: You did a great job CJ!

CJ: Thanks, you helped me out a lot!

Mimiru: I guess we can go to another area.

CJ: Alright then.

(Mimiru get's 2 sprite ocarinas out for both of them. They're about to log out till.......)

(BEEPBEEPBEEP)

Mimiru: What the?

CJ: What is it?

Mimiru: There's still one more enemy here, but....monsters don't just appear like that.

CJ: ...................

Mimiru: (gasps)

CJ: What is it?!

Mimiru: It's.......heading this way!!

CJ: Uunghhhhh.......!!! (grabs the handle of his sword)

Mimiru: It's almost here!

CJ: ................

Mimiru: ..............

CJ: ...............

Mimiru: ................

CJ: ............

Mimiru: It's here!!!

CJ: .........Huh?

Mimiru: ..........There's......nothing here.

CJ: ..................

Mimiru: ...............

CJ: Uhhh.......(suddenly see's a black shadow monster floating behind them, aiming to kill Mimiru) Mimiru, look out!!! (pushes her out of the way in time before a dark energy ball kills her. CJ get's out of the way in time too) What the hell?!

Mimiru: This thing.......it's level 100!!!

CJ: Uhhh..........

????: All shall be destroyed.

CJ: What?!

(The black shadow extends his hand, then CJ suddenly twitches)

CJ: Uhhh.........

Mimiru: CJ, what's wrong?

CJ: I........can't move.

Mimiru: Not again.......Wait, could it be?!

(Quick flashback from before)

Mimiru: This must be the one responsible for what happened at Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field!!

CJ: Uunghhhhh........

????: Get ready to meet your doom.

CJ: Uhhh.......(starting to be deleted) AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimiru: Data Drain?!?! Uhhh.........

CJ: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimiru: Not again.........(starting to cry) not again........

(Flashback)-3 months ago in the weird dungeon (If you've seen .hack//Sign, you'll know what I'm refering too)

(Maha and Tsukasa's guardian show up)

Tsukasa: Tell me what you're doing here!

(Maha speaks)

Tsukasa: No, not here!!! Go away!!! (pushes Mimiru out of the way of his guardian's deleting attack then get's hit by it)

Mimiru: Tsukasa!!!

Tsukasa: Uhhh.........

Mimiru: Tsukasa........

(Tsukasa screams as he's getting deleted)

(End flashback)

Mimiru: (crying) No........CJ..........

(The monster ends it's attack)

CJ: Uhhh.......Mi......mi......ru.......(falls to the ground. He has now been deleted.)

Mimiru: .......................

????: My job is done. (disappears)

Mimiru: .............CJ.......(starts walking towards him) CJ.........(kneels on the ground and elevates his head) Please.......wake up........

CJ: ......................

Mimiru: ..............(crying) CJ.........

--------------------------------------------

(Matthew's apartment)
(Sirens)
(Matthew on a rolling bed)
(Being put into an ambulance)

Next time-A Sad Day

Koorime Yume
poor CJ

Trickster
Too true!

Battosuai_Tim
Some of you might think this chapter is a little dull, but be patient, the good ones are almost here. ^.^

Chapter 8-Onward to Battle

(We are shown CJ and the others at the stores around Mac Anu getting ready for the upcoming battles. CJ is sort of showing that he doesn't want to do this, but Mimiru cheers him up. After all of this is done, they meet at the chaos gate.)

Mimiru: CJ, you can do this. (holds his hand) I have complete faith in you.

CJ: Mimiru...........I just wanted to say, if anything happens to me, I just want you to forget about me and go; just go on in life and think about me always in your heart.

Mimiru: Don't think like that CJ, you will get through this.....If you do, then you can finally wake up from the coma you are in. I promise when you do.......I'll be by your side to see you make it through.

(CJ smiles and hugs her)

CJ: Thanks Mimiru, you're the greatest.

Balmung: I hope these things come true for you two. I can see a great future that you both will enjoy.

Mimiru: Thanks Balmung, you're the greatest.

CJ: Yeah, thanks.

Mimiru: So, who are we waiting for?

Balmung: Everyone that was involved with the incident from 3 months ago.

Mimiru: Huh?! So, you mean......BT, Bear, Krim, Silver Knight........even Tsukasa?

Balmung: (smiles) Yes, he will be here too.

Mimiru: (smiles) Tsukasa.......

CJ: Who's this.......Tsukasa?

Mimiru: He's an old friend. Hmmm, don't worry, he's not a boyfriend. Outside The World, he's really a girl.

CJ: Really? Hmmm.......strange.

Mimiru: That's what got us before.

(EERNGHHHHH)

Subaru: Hi everyone.

All: Hi!!

Subaru: How do you feel, CJ?

CJ: A little tense, but with Mimiru at my side, I know that I can win.

Subaru: (smiles) That's the spirit.

(EERNGHHHHH)-5 people arrive

Bear: Hey everybody, glad to see you again.

Mimiru: Hey Bear.

(Discussions pop up)

CJ: ..........Huh? (Tsukasa notices him) Uhhh.......

Tsukasa: You........You're CJ, right?

CJ: Yes, I am, and you're.......Tsukasa?

Tsukasa: Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you.

CJ: (smiles) Same here.

Mimiru: (from a distance) Those two seem to be pulling it off, huh?

Subaru: Seems like it.

Krim: So that's the one known as CJ, huh?

Mimiru: That's him.

Silver Knight: Now that you think about it, they DO look alike, in a manner of speaking.

Bear: How old is he in the real world?

Mimiru: 15.

Bear: Oh...........

BT: So, any word from Helba yet, Balmung?

Balmung: She said when all of us are together, she'll know when we can go to Net Slum.

(Everyone remains silent for about a minute, till CJ breaks the silence)

CJ: Can I ask all of you something?

All: Yeah. Sure. Go ahead.

CJ: I was just wondering.........after all of this is over, if all of you could come and see me.....in the real world.

All: .......................

CJ: I know that you're all scattered all over the world, but.........I just really want to meet all of you when this is over, please.

Mimiru: CJ.............

CJ: I want you all to help me.......so I can walk on the earth once again......Please......please, (crying) I want you to help me.

Mimiru: ..........(walks over to CJ and kisses and hugs him. Subaru goes over and hugs him and so does BT. Bear, Balmung, and Silver Knight go over and put their hands on his shoulders. Then Tsukasa goes over and places his hand on his shoulder too.)

Tsukasa: Don't worry CJ, we'll do all we can. After all........(smiles) we're friends.

CJ: Tsukasa.........

Tsukasa: This is how I felt 3 months ago......sad and alone, then I met these people and they became my friends and helped me through my situation......Don't worry, I'll be your friend and help you like these guys did for me.

CJ: Thank you.....I appreciate your trust.

(BONGBONG)

Balmung: It's time. Let's go.

Mimiru: Well.........let's go CJ. (holds his hand)

CJ: (smiles) Right!

(Everyone gathers in a group by the chaos gate.)

Balmung: Net Slum!!!

(EERNGHHHHH)

Next time-The Meeting

Battosuai_Tim
^.^;;;; Oh man, it's been a while, but I just noticed, JUST NOTICED that I posted chapter 8 before chapters 6 and 7. Well, I'll fix that tonight.

P.S.-I've been a little busy on my other story but I promise to get going on this again. ^.^

Trickster
We're still waiting.... stick out tongue

Battosuai_Tim
LOL I keep forgetting. ^.^ Sorry. I'll work on it tonight. I PROMISE!!!!! XD It's Friday, so I'll have time.

Trickster
stick out tongue

Battosuai_Tim
Chapter 6-A Sad Day

(New York hospital)

Doctor: What's wrong with this one?

Nurse: Another coma case related to The World.

Doctor: Again?! What could CC Corp. be thinking letting people encounter such dangerous things?!

Nurse: I'm not sure......but I think they should be told of this as soon as possible. I'll get right on that.

Doctor: Alright, in the meantime, I'll look after this boy.

Nurse: Right!

(The doctor then hooks up IV to Matthew and connects a few wires to him. Then.........)

----------------------------------

(Mac Anu)

(EERNGHHHHH)

CJ: Uhh..........(falls to the ground)

Other players: Huh? What the? Is he alright? (players run to him)

Woman: Is he........?

Man: He's not deleted.....he seems to have just collapsed for some reason.

Mimiru: (walking across the bridge, crying) CJ.........huh? (notices the group of players) What's going on? (runs too see, then when she get's to the front of the crowd, she notices CJ on the ground, then runs too him) CJ!!!

Man: Miss Mimiru! What's wrong?!

Mimiru: (calm at the moment) Nothing......please, I want to be alone.

Man: Alright......let's go everyone.

(Everyone leaves)

Mimiru: CJ........(runs her hand through his hair) I knew you'd come back.......I just knew. Thank you.
(kisses him on the cheek)

CJ: .........Uhh......ohh.......uh....wh......where am......I?

Mimiru: CJ?!

CJ: Eenghhhhh.......(sits up) My head......

Mimiru: You alright?

CJ: Uhh.........(looks at Mimiru) wh......wh.......

CJ: Wh......who are you?

Mimiru: (gasps) ..............

CJ: What's wrong? Did I say something offensive?

Mimiru: ........(crying)

CJ: Hey, you're crying. (wipes tears from her face) It'll be ok.

Mimiru: Oh CJ.......(hugs him, crying)

CJ: .........C.........J?

(10 minutes later on the boat dock)

(Mimiru is curled up and has her arms resting on her legs. She's still crying a little and her eyes are closed. CJ is sitting next to her, looking at the water. He then looks at Mimiru and wonders why she's so sad, then he get's closer and put's her arm around her and lay's his head on her shoulder.)

CJ: You know, I really don't know what's going on, but it seems to me like something has made you really sad. Is it me you're crying over?

Mimiru: ...........(sniff) Yes, it is.

CJ: Why is that?

Mimiru: It's because.....you were taken away from me.

CJ: But.......I'm right here.

Mimiru: You..........lost your memory, so everything you knew about me, and also yourself, which I loved about you, has disappeared. You are but a mere empty shell now.

CJ: ...........So, what's your name?

Mimiru: Mimiru............

CJ: That's a nice name.

Mimiru: Yeah.........

CJ: And my name is CJ?

Mimiru: Yeah.........

CJ: And where am I?

Mimiru: You're in the online game The World.

CJ: Oh........and also, do I like you?

Mimiru: .........It's up to you. I know I like you because I've shown it, so you must like me because you're doing it now.

CJ: I.........(smiles) guess I am.

Mimiru: ..........(turns towards CJ and kisses him) I love you CJ.

CJ: ........(smiles) I love you too.....Mimiru.

-----------------------------------

(Near the border of Massachusetts)

(RING)-Jack's cell phone

Jack: Hello, this is Jack.

(talking)

Jack: Oh Fred, what a surprise. What's your reason for calling man?

Note-Fred is his next-door neighbor at the apartment

(talking)

Jack: Uhh......what did you say?! My son has been.....hospitalized?!

--------------------------------

(The weapon shop in Mac Anu)

Mimiru: Thank you! (turns to CJ) Here you go CJ, this is for you.

CJ: For me? No, really, I couldn't.

Mimiru: It's a present. It'll help protect you. (she's offering him a stronger sword)

CJ: (smiles) Thanks Mimiru. (takes it and hugs her) I'll cherish it. It'll be the same as you protecting me.

Mimiru: (smiles) That's true. (hugs)

(They walk towards the bridge till they run into Subaru.)

Subaru: Hey CJ, Mimiru.

Mimiru: Hey Subaru, glad to see you.

Subaru: Same here.

CJ: Mimiru, who's this?

Subaru: Huh?

Mimiru: Uhhh............

Subaru: What's wrong, Mimiru?

Mimiru: .............(sighs, then closes her eyes) He lost his memory.

Subaru: What?! How?!

Mimiru: This monster in Raging Passionate Melody ambushed us and.........he was deleted. Now, he returns with no memory of anything.

Subaru: Was it a normal monster or a data bug?

Mimiru: I don't know how to say this, but.....it was a shadow-like monster;just merely a shadow. It was at level 100.

Subaru: What?! Level 100?!

Mimiru: Yes.........

Subaru: So, are you sure that he can log out, just like it was with Tsukasa?

Mimiru: Well, I'm not sure. (to CJ) CJ, could you go to that gate and log out please?

CJ: Well.........ok.

(CJ starts walking up to it.)

Mimiru: ........................

Subaru: .......................

CJ: Okay, here I go.

(EENGHHH)

Subaru: .........!!!

Mimiru: ..........!!!

(CJ is still standing in place)

CJ: (turns around) Did......I do something wrong?

Mimiru: ..........It can't be.......CJ must be.......the reincarnation of Tsukasa's character.

Subaru: ......................

Mimiru: Something must've happened to CJ in the real world after we encountered that monster.

Subaru: And he doesn't know anything about.......That's so sad.

CJ: Guy's, what's wrong?

Mimiru: .......(smiles sarcastically) Nothing CJ, it's nothing.

CJ: That's good. (walks towards her and holds her hand) I don't like seeing you sad. I don't know why, but it just breaks my heart.

Mimiru: CJ...........(suddenly hugs him, crying)

CJ: ..........(hugs her)

Next time: Choices

Trickster
Gogogogogo!

This is good stuff!

Battosuai_Tim
^.^ Thanks Trickster. Here's another one, then follow along with chapter 8 which I accidently posted after chapter 5 on accident. ^.^;;;; Enjoy.

Chapter 7-Choices

(The boat dock in Mac Anu)

(CJ and Mimiru are sitting down holding hands)

CJ: Mimiru........can I ask you something?

Mimiru: Sure CJ, anything.

CJ: Because we like each other, and we're spending a lot of time together, I was wondering......if we could, you know......

Mimiru: Hmm.....are you trying to say get married?

CJ: In a way, yes, but I don't want to go that far. I just want to ask if you want to be my girlfriend.

Mimiru: (smiles) Of course CJ, why else would I be spending time with you?

CJ: I suppose that's a yes?

Mimieu: Yes, I will. (kisses him on the cheek)

(CJ blushes)

(We are then shown Balmung and Subaru from a distance.)

Subaru: Lord Balmung, do you think we should wait a while before taking action?

Balmung: Why do you ask that?

Subaru: Look at them.....They're at peace right now. They enjoy each other's company.

Balmung: I suppose you're right, but we shouldn't waste any time. It might be too late before we decide to take action.

Subaru: ................

Balmung: I'm sorry, but we have to get this over with. (starts walking towards them)

Mimiru: .............

Balmung: Lady Mimiru?

Mimiru: Huh? Oh, what is it, Lord Balmung?

Balmung: We should get going. We might run out of time if we just sit here.

Mimiru: You might be right, but me and CJ want to be alone for now.

Balmung: But Mimiru........!!!

Mimiru: I'm sorry.......Uh?

Balmung: What is it?

Mimiru: He's sleeping. (smiles) He's such a cutie.

Balmung: ......(smiles) Alright, I'll let you be alone for now, but I will come back when the time comes.

Mimiru: Okay.

(Balmung leaves)

Mimiru: Oh CJ.........to think you like this life, but it's about to turn into a horror that you'll have to confront. (lays on his shoulder and closes her eyes)

(CJ then opens his eyes without Mimiru knowing, then he says to himself, "Who am I?"wink

(5 hours later)

Mimiru: .........(waking up) Ohh.....man, I needed that. (yawns) Hey CJ, you awake?

Mimiru: Hmm.......he's still sleeping. (puts her hand through his hair) CJ...........(goes to kiss him on the lips, but CJ wakes up before she does) Oh.....!!!

CJ: Mimiru? What were you doing?

Mimiru: Nothing, really. (blushes)

CJ: ............(smiles) Did you sleep well?

Mimiru: Yeah, I did.

CJ: That's good. (holds her hand) Want to walk around?

Mimiru: Sure.

(They get up and walk towards the bridge till they're stopped by Balmung.)

Balmung: Did you two sleep well?

Mimiru: You could say we both got double the sleep we get for sleeping in the real world and The World at the same time.

Balmung: I'm glad to hear that, but I'm sorry to say that......

Balmung: Could I talk to you alone, please?

Mimiru: Ummm.....sure. CJ, you wait here, okay?

CJ: Okay.

(Both of them go up onto the bridge)

Mimiriu: What is it you want to discuss?

Balmung: It's about CJ. I wanted to talk to you about him and the predictament he's in.

Mimiru: What about it?

Balmung: It seems Subaru was right in thinking CJ is in a coma, and that that monster is the key enemy in our fight to save The World from deletion. It's CJ's job to overcome this threat himself.

Mimiru: By himself?! But........he needs our help!!

Balmung: I've talked it over with Subaru. She agrees the same. Even though it seems like he does need our help outside his body, (smiles) I know he can do it if he believes in his heart that he can.

Mimiru: Balmung.......(smiles) Yes, I know he can do it. I know because of what's in his heart. I've seen, and I know that whatever comes his way, he'll do anything to achieve what it is.

Balmung: Mimiru........may I make a suggestion?

Mimiru: What?

Balmung: You and CJ.....you always seem to be together and enjoying each other's company. I was wondering......even though you are far away from him in the real world, you should go see him, and marry each other when the time is right.

Mimiru: Balmung..........I...........

Balmung: (smiles) I think he would like it if he had at least one visitor in the hospital, wouldn't you think, and who else but the one he loves the most.

Mimiru: ......................

CJ: (himself) I wonder what they're talking about over there? Mimiru looks sort of sad. (pause) Mimiru........

Mimiru: ..........(looks towards CJ)

Mimiru: .............(smiles towards CJ, then speaks at Balmung again) When shall we move?

Balmung: As soon as possible. I've arranged a meeting with Helba in Net Slum.

Mimiru: Alright. (lowers her head and walks towards CJ) CJ...........I.........need to ask you to do something.

CJ: What, Mimiru?

Mimiru: We need you to help defeat the monster that put you into the condition you are in now. It'll be very dangerous, but it has to be done. If you're up to it, then.......hold my hand. (puts her hand out)

CJ: ..................

Mimiru: .................

CJ: ....................

Mimiru: .................

CJ: ....................(smiles and holds her hand) I'll do it.

Mimiru: (smiles) Then let's go.......onward to our future!!

CJ: Right!!

Next time-Onward to Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.