Dumbest Criminals acts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blind-Enemy
i found this on the dumb network and i thought it was real funny

here some:

Less Than Before :

A man walked into a convenience stores and placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter, asking for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the robber pulled out a gun, demanding all the cash in the register. Quickly, the clerk acquiesced and the man fled, leaving the twenty on the counter. The total amount of money he got from the cash register was less than fifteen dollars.

Look Who Is Beside You :

A man went into a convenience store and bought a bottle of beer. Standing at the counter to pay, he tells the clerk to give him all the money she has. Standing next to him was a uniformed police officer.

I'm 21!!! :

A man walked into the corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the money from the cash register. After the cashier put the money in the bag as instructed, the man demanded the bottle of Scotch he saw behind the counter. The cashier refused to hand over the Scotch because he did not believe the man was 21. The robber swore he was, but still the clerk refused. Finally, the robber handed over his ID and proved that he was indeed twenty-one. As soon as he left, the cashier called and gave the police the name and address of the man who had just robbed the store. The suspect was arrested two hours later.

Idiot With A Gun :

A man walked into his local convenience store and placed a gun on the cashier's temple. The man demanded all the money, which he received, and then left. On his way out, the thief shot himself in the arm.

Running Cars Without Keys :

A man decided he wanted to be quick, so he jumped out of his car, ran in the store and demanded the money. After getting about two hundred dollars, he ran back out to his car. He realized that he had left his car running. He also realized that he had locked the doors.

lil bitchiness
Does this really happen? If so, then the sheer stupidity of some people amazes me.

§pearhead
Ah, there's another one in the Darwin Awards where a guy walks into a gun store (obviously filled with firearms customers); to do this, he walks past a marked cop car and the cops sipping coffee near the counter. Then he tries to pull off a stick up.

From what I remember, the guy got shot over 20 times yes

Blind-Enemy
actually yes...

Blind-Enemy
this one is really funny

Don't Mess With Granny :

An elderly woman spent a leisurely shopping at the mall. Upon return to her vehicle, she found four strange males sitting in her car. Frightened, the woman dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun. She told the men that if they did not get out of the car, she would shoot. The four men ran off quickly, whereupon the lady got into the car. Her key, however, would not fit. The woman realized that her car was the identical one parked a few spaces down. She drove to the police department and reported the story. The officer on duty laughed hysterically and pointed to the other end of the counter where four pale men had reported a hijacking by a mean old lady; no charges were filed.

carnival_junkie
Stupid Lawsuits... that were actually won...

A woman under the age of 21 was trying to sneak into a 21+ club. When she was rejected at the front door she decided to attempt to climb in through the bathroom window. She fell from the window and hit her head on the toilet seat, cracking two of her teeth. The woman sues the club for $350,000... and wins...

ForgivingBeauty
All of those are so funny..I love the old lady onelaughing

ladygrim
lol....

trouble
laughing out loud and also What the f**k?

shellie
laughing out loud reading that makes me feel smarter....such dumbasses .

ladygrim
awwww

shellie
messed thats so wrong on so many levels.

trouble
yea i know takin the piss that is!!

Blind-Enemy
laughing

Forget Something? :

Two men tried to pull the front off an ATM by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their pickup truck. Instead of pulling the panel off the machine, however, they pulled the bumper off the truck. Scared, they left the scene of the crime. Their bumper, along with their license plate was still attached to the ATM.

Forget Something ...Again? :

A man walked up to a cashier at a grocery store and demanded all the money in the register. When the cashier handed him the cash, the man fled--leaving his wallet on the counter.

Purse Snatcher ID :

A man carrying a woman's purse was picked up on the street as he matched the description of a purse snatcher reported just a few seconds earlier. The policeman told the thief that he would be taking him to the woman for positive identification. When they returned to the scene of the crime, the criminal said, "Yes, that is the lady I robbed all right."

Wrong Crime? :

A man in Belgium was arrested because police suspected that he had robbed a jewelry store. The man swore he did not do it. When the police asked if he had an alibi, he explained that he had been busy breaking into a school at the same time. Police dropped the jewelry store charges and instead arrested him for breaking into the school.

Wrong Gun :

A man on a bicycle approached three well-dressed men with what appeared to be a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun. As the man demanded money, the three gentlemen--off-duty federal agents--drew their weapons and fired more than 20 shots. Along with the would-be robber, three cars, a truck, two homes, and an office building suffered bullet wounds. The injured suspect's weapon turned out to be a pellet gun.

I Meant The Post Office :

A man burst through the doors of a building and yelled, "This is a hold up." Though he had meant to rob the post office next door, the man had burst into his local police station.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.