Want to know who will win election early?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
Well then you need to tune in the Redskins game on Oct.31st! See, for the last 17 elections(since 1936) the Washington Redskins have been an accurate predictor of who will win the WHite House. If the Redskins win their last home game prior to the election ,then there is NO change in the White House but if the Redskins lose the game then there will be a change in the White House! So if the Redskins will, then George W. will continue on at the White House, but if the Skins lose then in comes John Kerry. This year's deciding game will be OCt. 31st against the Green Bay Packers.

Check it out and SEE!

carnival_junkie
hmm. i smell bullsh.it...

§pearhead
interesting...i'll try to remember that one

Omegaman
Yeah thats your upper lip you smell!

go back and check the facts , then! The Redskins game results are definately recorded!

BackFire
Interesting coincidence.

Omegaman
17 straight elections, thats pretty good odds!

carnival_junkie
i do not doubt that these are facts.
i however do not believe that this is anything more than a strange coincidence.

Omegaman
no thats not what you said, but anyways all I said it was a great predictor of what will happen.

WindDancer
Football and politics. I'd rather watch Football. Elections are boring.

Omegaman
Then this is right up your alley, winddancer!

§pearhead
hmm...nothing against the skins, but go packers! stick out tongue

WindDancer
I heard of it before. There is also the one about the Stock market performance is predicted by the winner of the Super Bowl. If the AFC wins the market goes down and if the NFC wins the Market goes up. Most likely Urban Legends.

Omegaman
well mine is not a legend, it happens.

BackFire
Coincidence. Nothing more.

WindDancer
I'm not saying yours is an Urban Legend. The Superbowl thingy is a urban legend it has been proven before.

Omegaman
great so its a coincidence! But it tried and proven predictor! That is my point! Didnt say it was some kind of supernatural event.

Omegaman
what makes it even more cool, is that is revolves around the Redskins , who just so happen to be in Washington, DC you know our capital, where the White House is , and the president resides!!!

BackFire
Yeah, it's definately interesting, I'll give you that.

*waits for wacko's to come in with unfounded conspiracy theories about this coincidence*

lil bitchiness
mad BackFire, thats so inconsiderate of you. It IS a conspiracy theory, cant you see it?! Cant you?

Look harder detective

BackFire
Well when you put it that way, I see..

You know, ever since you got that ass in your avatar you're alot easier to agree with.

Omegaman
"spanks lil, for coming here and speaking without being spoken to!"

Spank, Spank!

kingcoot
Native Americans should decide who is president. It all seems good to me. OHHhh the Football team? OH. That is interesting too.

Usually the winner of the election is decided after the judges decide which chads are poked a good vote and which are aborted votes.

MC Mike
All of the sudden all I care about are the packers wining. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.