Scarecrow(DC)vs.Scarecrow(Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Ebenezer Laughton is a Marvel Scarecrow,and Jonathan Crane is a DC Scarecrow.the Marvel Scarecrow is one of the arch-villain to Spiderman,Iron-Man,The Hulk and Captain America.and the DC Scarecrow is Batman's villain.what do you think about the Marvel Scarecrow punch up against the DC Scarecrow?

Nataku8188
Arch-villain is the biggest enemy you have, just to let you know. Besides that you've greatly improved asian hulk! I deem this versus thread worthy of debate.

Asian Hulk
why nataku?there is Scarecrow on Marvel!!!!

Nataku8188
No no no, I never said there wasn't. But he isn't an Arch-villain, he's just a normal villain.

Asian Hulk
OK you just right!!!!thanks!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

spyrokinesi35
yaaay, you finally made a good thread. too bad I don't know anything about either scarewcrow

FeceMan
My God, Asian Hulk, how I missed you...

lightaxe
i love you, in a purely forum way though...

crazyspinz
ok, so he understands the vs forum, now all he needs is english........

Arsenal
I think the real question is, who cares who wins?

Asian Hulk
thanks fecemen!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Well, Marvel Scarecrow seems to be a glorified burgler while the DC one is a diabolical chemist. Plus looks more cool. I choose DC!

Asian Hulk
Yup!!!Laughton is turning to an evil Marvel Scarecrow!!!!but Crane is just to become an evil DC Scarecrow!!!!!

Asian Hulk
what do you think guys?

Asian Hulk
Anyone else about the Marvel Scarecrow and DC Scarecrow?

Asian Hulk
confused

Cosmic_Beings
I don't like DC, but still, I am going to have to go with the DC Scarecrow, who is more powerful.

Havoc470
he's got a point

baddspellahl4
word up

Dr. Joke
DC scarecrow all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supremthor
Marvel= http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/scarecrow.htm

Dr. Joke
Forgive me if I'm not impressed. Batman Scarecrow has been out longer and fights with the crane style, which is powerful enough to rival Batman

black_superman
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.