BlackC@t's bad, nasty, and horrible day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, it all started like this.

In social studies in second period I accidentially forgot that I had 72 pages of the number '23' under my work, so I printed it off and it began printing off 72 pages, luckily my teacher was able to stop it and have a little laugh but I was so worried before he found out.

The next thing: My friend pushed me really hard into the lockers so I took deep chunks of skin out of my elbow and I had a big scar, I went to the offcie to get it fixed and they sprayed this stuff on it which felt like fire on it!

Next thing: Half the class including me got keeped in at lunchtime for not finishing off our work in english.

The next thing: I got in trouble with my japanese teacher because he's an ******* so he took me up at the end of the period to the head of the japanese departments office where he looked through my book and saw I hadn't done much work and all my drawings and some rude jokes, so I had to sit down and finish off my work and got out ages later.

Next thing: On the way home my nose started gushing out with blood for no apprant reason, everybpdy walking by asked 'Are you okay!?' and I was so mad so I told them all to **** off. According to my brother who's really smart it was caused by stress.

Next thing: I came home and discovered that one on my items off Amazon had been cancelled.

That really sucks, I hope my day is much better tomorrow................
I need a hug cry

Ronny
hug

BadKitty
I thought my day was bad..sheesh!

sorry you had a crummy day BC sad

JToTheP
hug hug Hardcore....cry

BlackC@t
Thanks guys sad

Also worst of all, it's 'that' time of the month, it just happened sad

JToTheP
X_X My friend is 'that' AND has a fever... sad

BlackC@t
Aw sad

I also just found out that my friend got suspended for saying '**** that' then pulling the fingers at the teacher and walking off sad

JToTheP
Yeah. sad

Wow, I'm sorry. sad

Phoenix Aska
Damn...that's about as bad as somebody's day can get....

other than someone being seriously injured or having a friend or family member die......

BlackC@t
Been there, done that.

Kosta
Crazyness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.